Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1131 - 1140 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Hi I'm also still here just have been quiet and taking things slow and less stressful! Now 10dpo and last two days very faint positive plus sign on accuclear test not due for AF til the 15th so it's still early and going to eat in the am to see if any progression! Hoping it sticks and if so edd is 12/24 so super excited!! Fingers Xd for all of us left on here!!

User Image

11 years ago

jsxitzbom - Congratulations on your BFP.

Nsking83 - I've been having the same issue since yesterday. I keep feeling wet but when I wipe there's nothing. I even put on a panty liner but its dry. Hope someone can tell us if thats a symptom.

11 years ago

Congrat on the cont BFP praying for yall and healthy 9 months. I do have a question I was taking b6 and this month i had a 28 day cycle from a 31 days cycle has be 6 ever made anyone come on thier period early i just need some insight about b6

User Image

11 years ago

I've heard some B vitamins make your cycle longer, I was taking them and here I sit at a 33 day cycle instead of my 30 day cycle. I'm just going to stick to my prenatels. Before I was taking Fertilaid and B Complex and my cycles got messy and blahhhh. I would google and see what you can find.

11 years ago

B6 can help regulate a cycle so it's possible.

Well I am pretty miserable. Temp has been over 101 all night and my throat is killing me . Going to immediate care in the morning .

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm still here! EDD 12/26, but I keep thinking I'm going to start.....CBOPK was positive CD 18 & 19, had spotting/cramping CD 22-25, cramping/mood swings, weepy the last 2 days. Not sure what's going on, just hope it isn't AF!

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

Congrats on your BFP, Jsxit!

Sorry you are getting sick, Pbc. I hope it is shortlived. Feel better soon and I hope they can give you some immediate relief tomorrow.

User Image

11 years ago

I hope you feel better PBC

Bmore - I heard that if your cycle is regular B6 can mess it up.

Glad to know you're here Farrah

Well my temp went back up this morning so maybe the dip was because I woke up earlier. I'm just glad I don't have another 26 day cycle. that AF stays away.

11 years ago

@JSX, Sorry i missed that last night!

11 years ago

Thanks girls just praying for a sticky one!!! to the rest of you left!! Wishing the best!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo