Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Thanks miracle! I hope you get your BFP too damn it so we can be belly buddies! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi...10 dpo is still early yet. Don't be concerned...give it some time. Maybe in a couple days it will be much higher.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks PBC.... I just learned tonight normal for 10 dpo is around 16 so I guess that is good..... I am anxious for my next blood draw... and I hate giving blood! LOL!

How are you doing today?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I am doing, well..doing...finishing my graduate portfolio and feeling very overwhelmed. I also got my hair cut, nice and shortish.
Keep forgetting to take an OPK, got to remember when I go take a shower in a bit! Hoping its positive b/c this lady is ready to make baby!

PBC, TAKE YOUR OPK! :) I am ready for you to make a baby too! Do you always cut your hair short? I have always had long hair and on Monday I went and had it cut and it is short!!!!! Im adjusting to it.. the DH loves it! I told my sister on Monday that I had cut it all off and she said "Are you Pregnant" of course then I had no idea and she told me about some old wives tale... ironic! LOL!

Hey all, when does everyone plan on testing? Baby Dust to those waiting to O and those in the tww! FX for you all!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I usually always have long hair. My mom never let me cut it when I was young b/c she thought it was too pretty to cut (I inherited my fathers thick wavy hair and my mom had thin hair). I cut it short in high school then again about 8 years ago. It was pretty long before I cut it about 6 months ago, then I cut it shorter two months ago then now above my shoulders. I was just done with it...it was boring and dull and I needed a change. Mayne I am going to be pregnant so I'm going ahead and getting a head of the game...I hope!!!!! (Im gonna post a pic on FB when I straighten it. Its a hot mess right now and BTW yours is cute...short hair wearers unite!)

PBC, okay are you and I friends on facebook? I added so many at once I can't remember now. Shit! LOL! I think you are getting ahead of the game and that is great! My mom wouldn't let me cut mine either so when I was 18 i cut it to a little below the shoulders... lol then I let it grow back because she was so upset... but now she loves it short!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

omg cristi im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see your cat was right about it! i really hope this works out for you this time

im ofiicially 2 days late now but my tests keep coming out negative. i have no AF symptoms but my temp dropped few days ago and its been low ever since. i dont have much hope for it now but i dont know why im late cause i never am. my hormones are probably messed up ugh i hate this

User Image

11 years ago

Okay PBC aka LINDSAY LOL.... I think I am losing my mind. I ran into the door frame earlier.. I think the nerves are getting to me... I just want that first u/s to show the heartbeat... ugh! I promise I am not normally this ditzy or forgetful. ha!

Missy, thank you so much! I am still praying you get your bfp! Keep me posted on how it all goes. Big hugs!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi done lost her mind! LOL...you are preggo, maybe its all related?????

Just took an OPK at 2am and its positive and DH is sleepy sleeperton and I know there is going to be no morning BDing...sure hope its still positive tomorrow night.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo