Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@ pbc yes Im amazed at the things food could be used for . But next month you no we all will be preggos im claiming it!!!!!!!!! this is our month.

User Image

11 years ago

@Katie, it is still too early to be certain.

11 years ago

10dpo can still be too early, especially since implantation on average takes place between 6-8 DPO and then it takes an additional 3-4 days for the HCG to register on a test. So there is still hope!

bmoremom6 - I like your prediction!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi guys. I am new to the site and even more new to actually contributing anything. Basically my husband is getting tired of me talking about TTC constantly so I thought I would try to get it all out on here. Sweetnsour suggested I follow this forum :).

About me, my name is Ashley, I am a full time nanny, I'm 25 (26 in a couple weeks) and DH is 26. We have been married since June 2011 and have been TTC our first since December 2012.

I went off the pill after 5 years this past November. My cycles stayed regular til last month when it went from 28 days to 33! I kept taking HPTs and getting BFNs but kept up my hope until AF came on Monday. So I am on cycle day 3 now. If I conceive this month my due date will be December 16th.

I'm feeling really optimistic about this month. I've changed my diet, started drinking FertiliTea, and we are going to use PreSeed. Also, I am keeping my hubby completely out of the loop when it comes to my cycle. It was a bit too much pressure for him last month.

Thanks in advance for any support! I am making myself crazy and it's nice to see I'm not the only one ;).

User Image

11 years ago

I always drive myself crazy!! I keep telling myself every time that I'm going to wait until AF doesn't come to test but I always give in. I got a very very fain positive with my mc at 10DPO so I guess I was expecting the same this time around although i do not want anything to be the same this time around as it was last time...I do think I am 11DPO TODAY BC march 2nd was my first positive opk in the evening...I just don't know anymore!...lol 10or11DPO ladies, what do u think?

User Image

11 years ago

I have promised myself I will not buy any more tests until I am a week late. I was 5 days late last cycle and 2 days late the one before and obviously both times were negative. So, I figure by a week late I will be pretty sure it will be positive and I won't get that big disappointing BFN.

If it were me, I would say you are at 10dpo only because your positive was in the evening, so the actual full day of O would have been the 3rd, right? Remember I am very new to this!! Just my opinion :).

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Ashley! I had to stop telling my DH certain things so he wouldn't feel pressure. Now he asks me when I am ovulating. The past 3 cycles it has worked and he hasn't felt pressured, even when he was tired and that is a huge win!

Katie....well if your first positive was 3/2, you could have ovulated the next day 3/3 or even up to 48 hours later, so 3/4. So, you could actually be only 9 DPO...I hate trying to figure out ovulating! I think the only way is to take an OPK every hr, ok just kidding but that's how it feels like.

11 years ago • Post starter

AF IS due march 16/17....you ladies think I should test again ? When would be the best time....I'm going to try very hard to not test until Sunday....lol, ...I am having some pains on my right ovary...but now I'm probably symptom spotting..lol

User Image

11 years ago

Katie, i'm keeping my fingers crossed! You aren't out yet!

pbc- The only reason I can tell what my cervix is doing is if I check it every day while also using OPKs and having ultrasounds so I can know what my cervix feels like when I'm ovulating and compare it to the rest of the month. It's easy to tell if it's low or high, but the rest is tricky. Mine actually never feels softer that I can tell, but I can usually tell if it's open or not. I'd recommend checking it every day through your cycle to be able to notice changes.
Also, I totally get what you mean about feeling like you have a degree now! There are so many times that I go to my obgyn or my RE and think, "They need to hire me to work here. I know way more than this nurse I'm talking to!"

Welcome, Alice and Ashley! And good luck

Miracle80, O on CD9?? That is crazy! I'd say since you saw EWCM and had a positive that it's right! Good luck! I hope your luteal phase is longer this time.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

@Princess - I also have a bicornuate uterus! There's someone out there like me ;-)

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo