Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

WOW ladies, been gone for 2 days and this board exploded!!

Sweetnsour- yep we are close, today I'm 9DPO, you should be 8DPO.. haven't felt the urge to test yet, I know it's waaaay to early... FX we get our together!!

Littlemissnancy- yes I also cried day before yesterday and I really had no idea why?? My hubby was just being so sweet to me, and I started crying... he asked my why I was crying and I said: because you're so sweet. lol that was weird!! Are you testing again tomorrow?
Good luuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

Cristi- you're about ready to get the party rolling! away girl!!! Bottoms UP!

Candychic- Amazing progression and very good blood results, I think this baby is a keeper!!!
I started the immune suppression again, I figured out what was causing my hand to be numb, I went to the gym on Friday and did these weights and it caused my nerve to pinch... so I massaged out where the pinch was and my hand is back to normal now... Wheeewww that scared the hell out of me!!

Bama- your symptoms sound AMAZING!! Can't wait to see what happens with you!! Praying for that !!

Fiverson- Candy and Grants did the immune suppression thing. I started it this cycle too. So here's what it is:

Starting at around 3PO:
Morning- 1 Claritin, 1 Pepsid
Evening- Benadryl, 1 Pepsid

Be aware that the Benadryl is drowsy, I had no idea and was wondering why I was feeling so sleepy.. duh!!
Good Luck!

I hope it works for me... it did for Candy and Grants so you never know!!!

If we do conceive this cycle our EDD is Dec. 3, I'm close with someone on here, just can't remember who. Yesterday I also had some cramping but today I'm fine, my boobs started feeling sore by 1DPO and are still sore.. dunno... we'll see...

Lots of love to all!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Miracle- Thanks for the info about the immune suppression and also that the Benadryl will make me sleepy. I think as long as I take it early enough in the evening I'll be ok. Now I just have to figure out where I'm at I'm my cycle....4 dpo today or O today. Hopefully I can be added to the list of BFP's soon. GL everyone

11 years ago

Nancy, YES I can't help myself! I'm like addicted to the pregnancy test gallery! And I always select the DPO that I am to see what other tests look like. And I always love looking at the 12 and 13 DPO tests that are just barely faintly positive. Because that gives me lots of hope that I still have time!

BFN for me today. However, I O'ed during the evening, so technically, this morning was 9 DPO. So not giving up hope yet :) I will be 10 DPO today around dinner time.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Miracle-- you would be close to me if I get my BFP my EDD would be Dec. 4

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Miracle - I'm 7 DPO today. No real symptoms so far... Is that odd?

My E.D.D. would be Dec 5th.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

I'm ttc#1 and after 12 years on the pill I'm actually relieved that the wicked witch came today after a long 5 week wait coming off! We can finally start proper now so I'm CD1.

Not sure if anyone was the same with loads of pregnancy symptoms as I came off? Got 2 BFNs in the meantime but for I while I was expecting a BFP as I had severe bloating, regular loo trips, cramps for weeks, vivid dreams and tender BBs. Hopefully a BFP for real soon, fx!

I took agnus castus to help bring the witch around once I realised I wasn't pregnant this time (it would have been one really quick miracle!) but I have under active thyroid to contend with too. All levels are normal as I've had it for years but I'm hoping and preying it won't cause any problems!

Love reading all your stories ladies and I'm addicted to this site!

Lots of love and baby dust to us all!!

11 years ago

@candy i'm loving your progression pics. I think it's almost time to stop testing love! I recommend it because I was so obsessed with it when I got my BFP and seeing them get darker. When I hit 17 DPO, they were darker than the control line, then 18 DPO they started to reverse again and be the same colour or a bit lighter... I don't want you to get tooo scared because it's stressful but your bubba is indeed growing. I was freaking over these tests thinking my hCG was going down... 19 DPO it came back at 4600 and was just high for the tests I was using that they only got so dark before getting lighter again. Pregnancy as well as TTC is such a journey but I believe in both processes the more you relax, the better! In the end it's up to you of course! I just remember how much I was fretting hehe

Wishing all you december mummas the best on getting your BFP's and good BD if it's still on the cards for baby making :)

@beatles some people have symptoms early, some don't. For the most people it depends on implantation and how sensitive your body is to hCG/progesterone. When I was TWW'ing I was a serious symptom spotter but realised when I hit 5 weeks that everything I felt in the TWW was just a dull version of what was to come.

When I had my CP in November last year I did have symptoms as early as 7 DPO and excuse what I have to say but it was really bad runs. Few days later I had a faint +. ALso this time round I had symtpoms early, though i did have a very early ++ at 8DPO and they were not ones I classified as pregnancy but they made me suspicious - it was hunger... ravenous hunger. I am a big sports person so I thought my body was just calling out for a bit more but I knew being hungry 2 hours after a big meal and ready for another decent sized one - something was up because for a big eater - i don't eat THAT big... and the weird thing about it all - I was dropping on the scales. It simply didn't add up that's all. (well and truly caught it all back up now though =])

Everyone will experience different things and many people will give different experiences but I do believe you can tell symptoms early - so long as implantation has happened. THat's my theory.

11 years ago

Welcome LuLuLady! I too have an underactive thyroid due to an autoimmune disorder but I have yet to get my levels regular, working on it! Hopefully you will get your BFP in no time. I can say for myself, I have never experienced pregnancy symptoms or anything that has ever convinced me I was pregnant. I am waiting for those things that make me think I am so that hopefully I will be at that point.

AFM, I am 10DPO and no cramps for over a day, yay, and expecting AF on Sat. No plans on testing.

11 years ago • Post starter

Missy, my DH had a similar issue that made me feel the same way you do. We would be doing our thing and out of nowhere he would lose his erection and couldn't get it back... come to find out it was due to his anxiety and PTSD from the war. I didn't know and we went to counseling and worked out some ways for us to cope with it. We haven't had the problem near as much since his stress levels have dropped and he is sleeping a little more. Praying for you and sending lots of luck for this cycle.

felurian, thanks!!! Yeah it is hard to follow a schedule for us, but if we don't make it fun then what is the point.... we will just get irritated with each other! No judgement I say test away! :) That is what I do. Can't wait to see the final result for you this cycle!

Big hugs Zoolisa, but keep in mind you are not out yet! :)

ttcapinaa, don't get to down just yet... you aren't out until the evil 13itch shows... Big hugs!

littlemissnancy, Def drink more water... but that could still be a good sign... FX for you! And yes I look at the gallery after I O and start the torment every cycle. LOL

Wiggy you crack me up! I hope you caught your eggie!

Bama, It sounds good hoping it is your time... and OMG still no power? Hope they get you back on soon!

Miracle, so glad you are back! Bottom's Up is right... LOL! I am determined to make it happen! :) Praying for you dear... can't wait to see your BFP!

Welcome Lulu Lady, hope you get your BFP soon!

PBC, I had a dream about you last night... of course not you because I have no idea what you look like or anything lol! But your screen name was followed by an image of an u/s! I woke up and said a prayer right then and there! Yay for no cramps!

AFM nothing new! Just still waiting to O... it seems like it is taking forever this cycle! UGH

User Image User Image

11 years ago

thank you so much for advising me girls. i think im passing my anxiety to my husband because we're really connected . my parrents say we have the twin connection hahaha we even look a like a little too much...thats creepy. i really thought about going to counseling. i dont think its the baby making, because we really don't think about it while being intimate. i barely remember to put in the soft cup usually lol. the only baby routine i have is checking temps when i wake up and doing an opk when i wake up and 2-3 hours before i go to sleep.

you have no idea how sweet and helpful you are ladies. really glad im part of your little group . makes me feel 10 times better

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo