Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear that Roberts :-(

Beatles, I have heard people not get BFPs till well after AF was supposed to show. Fingers Crossed Honey.

Sweet, I don't see anything honey but hopefully AF stays away!

11 years ago

mandy- thanks for the honesty.. hope AF hurries up or I get a bfp next time I test which won't be for at least 4 or 5 days.

roberts- I'm so sorry :( Hope you get a sticky one very soon! We're here for ya

beatles- thanks for being honest lol i might just have line eyes! Im seeing things that i want to be there lol. Suck AF was due yesterday for me too and my cycles were regular coming of the pill until last month when my normal 26 day cycle decided it wanted to switch to a 35 day cycle... I'm hoping that my body isnt adjusting itself for a 35 day cycle now. I miss my regular 26 day cycle! :( I hope you get your bfp or AF soon also hun... it sucks so much waiting for a late AF!

Is it still possible for me to get a bfp after 17 dpo? I'm pretty positive on my o day this cycle because of my cervical position, cm, and my temps so i don't think i o'd later than i thought i did. Super long luteal phases suck! Hate waiting for a late or non existant AF! I'm really hoping it stays away... there is still no sign of it today. Think i'll wait until wednesday or thursday to test again if AF hasnt arrived, I have one frer left then i gotta get some more. I just wish AF would hurry up if i'm not preggo! I wanna get started on next cycle asap lol. Sorry for all my ranting I'm just reallly confused and anxious for either a bfp or af! hope more for bfp because i really thought this cycle was the one! I've felt different then all my others and my temps are going crazy high lol!

User Image

11 years ago

@Roberts: I am so sorry to hear that hun. Hugs to you both

@Beatles: I am 12dpo and my lp is on average 14 days lol. So expecting af to show up on Tuesday now as planned. Not got no symptoms of pms/pregnancy apart from constipation since Wednesday. :/ Sorry for the tmi!!
Praying that you get a bfp soon as well :)

@Sweets: Thanks hun. I know that it was possibly early to take a digi but had it in the house so used it....
Chart does look very good and no show of af is a good sign but I cant see anything on the test either. Maybe retest in a few days if no show still. Fx'd for you :)

@PlzPlz: Sorry to hear that your sister is being very selfish right now hun and doesn't take your own vies and feelings into perspective. Praying that she doesn't get pregnant before you. Don't apologize for the venting hun. We are all here to help you through things etc. :)

11 years ago

This is driving me crazy.....I cheated and used an opk this cyle, after I told myself that this cycle I will not use anything.....lol...anyhow I took an opk last night and it was - ...took one this morning and still-..... I have no idea what that means.....I used CBD tests.....the line on the one I took last night looked darker but still not a positive, the line from this morning look lighter, so maybe I Oed early Friday??...

User Image

11 years ago

Robertsbaby I'm so sorry about your CP. all the best next cycle

Beautiful & Beatles sorry that you're TWW isn't over. that you have this boards first BFPs

Plzplzplzbaby I'm so sorry that your sister is selfish and unreasonable. I pray that things will work out for you.

Everyone waiting to O

Everyone in the TWW

AFM - waiting to O. It should be on Monday. Today is my 30th birthday and I told DH that I want a baby for my present. He's all excited so we're going to later and then I'll keep my hips.

11 years ago

plzplzplz, I am so sorry dear. That is really horrible of your sister to be so selfish. I would say you should be at least taking turns each month. My heart breaks for you in all you are going through. Prayers !

Sweet, I am not seeing anything. I am sorry you haven't gotten your bfp yet. :(

Beatles I say do the cheapie tests until AF is really late. I pray she doesn't show up (AF that is) but if she is going to I wish she would already so you can move on to next month!

Roberts, I am so so so sorry! I pray that this is the sign of great things to come for you this cycle!

Katie, maybe try testing this afternoon and see what it does. FX for you that you catch (or have caught) your egg.

Carla, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get the greatest birthday present ever! FX for you!

AFM, the weather has been great (until today) and we have had the window open and I have done some massive spring cleaning... hitting the bedrooms today I hope! LOL! Other than that nothing new to report... just waiting patiently (well not really but I am waiting... haha)! I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend! I go off my diet for 1 day tomorrow... it is my birthday and Easter which means a lot of yummy food and a cake! Can't wait!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Took another opk now and it was negative, so I'm thinking I already Oed or will o at some point tomorrow....we BDed on Monday, Thursday Friday , will again tonight and Sunday so we shall see..what u ladies think ?

User Image

11 years ago

Ok so I am new to this forum. I just turned 40 in November and have never had a baby even though I have been married for 12 years but honestly for most of those years when we did have sex my husband would pull out and in recent years we haven't had much sex. But this month I had my normal period on March 5 and have a pretty regular 28 day period. My husband and I had sex March 17. I should have ovulated March 19 and took a opk the 17 & the 18 that looked positive to me.

Right now I should be 11 dpo and expect af on April 2 but hoping she stays away. I am nervous to take a test because I don't want it to be negative ams I am starting to doubt if this is my month. So far my symptoms are:

CD1-5 fluttery feeling tried not to pay attention to it
CD3 - boobs seemed bigger
CD 6 - slight cramping in evening mild case of diarrhea
CD 7 - mild diarrhea first thing in AM
CD 8 -heightened sense of smell started in evening
CD 9 & 10 -still strong sense of smell feel like I can smell everything now and felt gurgling in abdomen, boobs mildly sore,
CD 11 - strong sense of smell still, boobs still mildly sore but not overly sore, in afternoon started feeling mild "feelings" not really what I would call pain pain by my ovary

None of this is normal before AF am I just being hopefully or do I have a chance? I am scared to test before Tuesday.

11 years ago

Hi
Im trying to have a December baby and wud really like some company. Its really reassuring to know ppl who are also going thru wat u are going thru.

Im TTC #1 and in my late 20s. after 2 depressing visits by AF in nov & dec last yr i swore off CTP. with DH travelling it was difficult to time BD and it dint work out for us. but now DH is here permanently.

This is the 1st month of really trying .... Wish us luck !

User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

Happy Easter ladies!!!! Welcome to all the new ladies ..... All the ladies on here are fab and so supportive ....

Christi- happy birthday !!! Hope this birthday brings u something special x

Afm - the "monitor " is showing me high fertility for day 10 now!!!! Have been doing some research and it seems that after it picks up 1 hormone that makes it say high - then it stops looking for that one until the lh surge that makes it say peak .... If it misses that - then it says high all the time ..... An loosing my faith in it and it had such good reviews .....

Anyway been doing my temps as well and today jumped up loads! And now ff says o'ed last Monday and I'm now dpo6!!!! Suppose the monitor took my mind of it .....

Also yesterday I blew my nose to see blood! It wasn't a proper full flow on nose bleed but worried me a little? Any thoughts????

The witch is due to arrive the day before my birthday - hope she gives me a pressie and stays away ....

Sorry to those who the witch has arrived for ... And GL to us in TWW x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo