Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

bmore... woohoo... "do not disturb" sign is up for you! :)

PBC I pray pray pray that she doesn't come and that the cramps were just your uterus saying "hey I am busy woman" to AF! :) Yeah I wouldn't want to deal with hurricanes, and I am so over snow... I miss Texas the most in the winter... not so much in the summer though! :)

Alanna I would say from 9 dpo and on... yeah test a way however you may not get a BFP that early so just be prepared! I typically try to wait until 10 dpo to start testing, but don't get discouraged until 12-13 dpo! Yeah POAS and I use the 88 cent cheapies at wal-mart so I am not spending a fortune since I am an addict. LOL!

ttcapinaa, my pregnancy in October/November (ended in m/c in Dec) I had cramping/tightening in my uterus really low off and on and I was told by my RE that it was normal... it was AF or M/C cramps or pains! So that could be promising. I used the wal-mart cheapie on that pregnancy and got my BFP on 12 dpo! It was a blaring positive too! FX for you!

kerrileest, welcome and good luck to you! Hope you get your bfp this cycle! Glad to have you here... how long have you and DH been ttc?'

sweetnsour, I know I have to check twice a day now and even then I am writing a book to respond to everyone. LOL! I love it!!! Our ttc family is growing and it is wonderful but sad at the same time! :( I am not sure about the temps but the rest of it sounds good. FX for you! When do you plan on testing? 10 dpo?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

grats to everyone on your bps this month!!! i have been reading but not posting at all. i have a little embarassing problem maybe you girls can give me some advice.

i got very low self confidence lately and i keep rejecting my husband when he's trying to get loving with me. we didnt do anything for more than a month already because i keep backing off. i all started cause he fell asleep multiple times while we we in the middle of it -_- because he's tired from his job. now anytime he tries he just scares me away and makes me cry. i was thinking to see a therapist i dunno what do do. i didnt ovulate yet, im close, and im thinking im just gonna force myself to do it 2-3 times when im ovulating. do u girls have any advice for me?> cause i really dont know what to do. i love my husband to death but for some reason i keep running away

User Image

11 years ago

missy - do you think its because previous times were unsuccessful? I know how you feel in both regards...sometimes I get low self confidence and don't want the attention (I guess maybe the "i dont feel good enough" or something). My DH is very affected by stress, being tired, and other factors. Plus the added pressure of baby making doesn't help so many times he hasn't been able to finish and I get so frustrated that when he tried to initiate, I think "whats the point" and get down. the stress of ttc can be very overwhelming, and it may not be a bad idea to talk to someone to help, at least to make you feel a little better.

11 years ago • Post starter

Katie- FX that the 13itch does stay away for the rest of the year!!!

Cristi- Hope you get that surge!!! Haha glad your DH is excited. He should be! :) Sometimes schedules are hard to follow, so it's a good thing there is still excitement!

ttcapinaa- Glad you were still able to tell when your surge was even though the OPKs didn't catch it! I've had three previous pregnancies, but they were all different. And, since I miscarried all of them, I'm not sure I trust those symptoms I had with them! But I did feel cramping with all of them. I've read cramping is normal so don't let that freak you out. GL testing tomorrow!! I hope there is good news.

Hi and welcome Karrilee! You must be in the downside of your TWW if your EDD is Dec. 2! When will you test?

sweetnsour- I don't know anything about temping, but the rest sounds like good things to me! The pinching could be implantation starting :)

missy- I agree with everything that pbc said. Also, I am a huge fan of seeing a counselor whenever something doesn't feel right in my life, whenever I have a problem that I just don't know how to fix on my own, and when I need to get over the hump and keep moving forward in improving myself. I've seen different counselors on and off for a few years, and all of my experiences have been amazing! It's not always easy, but a huge weight gets lifted off of my shoulders. If you are considering seeing someone, go! Just give it a shot. If you don't like it or feel like it's not for you, nothing says you have to keep going back. But, you may just love it. What you're describing sounds like it could be depression, so I think talking it out with a neutral party would be a good idea.

AFM- Will be 10 DPO in the morning. I have been testing since 6 DPO (hey, no judgement, right?) but now I feel like the results are getting serious. I'm so nervous and scared about seeing if this is the month.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I think it was just an evap line! BFN this morning :-(

I know 10DPO is still early, but feel a bit hopeless about it now. Doesn't help we've just had a miserable budget in the UK yesterday- I felt myself getting all teary and downhearted this morning reading the paper!

I run out of tests soon- and thats probably a good thing- hopefully it'll stop me obsessing so much. Its so ironic that all this started with an accidental pregnancy whilst on the pill, but now actively doing all the right things I can't seem to make it happen?

You'll all have to cheer me up now by reporting some BFP's today- its the only thing that keeps me going!

11 years ago

So I tested & it could not have been anymore negative! Seriously, WTF!?!?!!?! 11 cycles down. :,(

Sorry zoolisa! I would wait too at this point. It's so disheartening to get bfn after bfn. Hang in there girlie! I'm right there with ya. They always say... It's not over till the 13itch arrives or maybe we'll get New Year's babies! {{hugs}}

11 years ago

Good morning all

@Christi, the phone bills are horrible especially as we've just had a bereavement so we've been ringing everyone! I hope so, I woke up this morning and felt like I weed half of my body weight, tmi - but it smelt horrible! I feel like no matter how many times I've washed my hands I can still smell it. Smelt like iron. Either that's a good sign or I need more water in me!!

@zoolisa - I'm sorry pal. I'm praying you get your BFP. It could still be early! I think I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow or Friday to give it another go. I bought cheap morrisons ones and I wanted FRER! Witch is due Tues.

The most annoying thing in all this is that I FEEL pregnant. I'm tired, uncomfortable, I feel like I have a bottomless stomach and now I smell iron in my pee!

I think our heads were just designed to torment us!!

I too wanna see some BFPs ladies!! Give us hope and some miracles

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks @wiggy!
I'm having difficulty keeping up cause I'm on my phone! How are you?

@missy - cheer up tweety pie! X

User Image

11 years ago

Morning Ladies .... don't too get too down heartened with BFN .... keep hoping ...

Meanwhile this morning I decided to test everything after having a smiley face on CB ovulation kit yesterday (cd8) .... Fertility Monitor finally requested a stick! Yeah! and then said Low Fertility .... luckily I "saved" some FMU for another Ov test - but no result came up! I am seriously sticking any test into any FMU that I can find!

So, who else is testing today ....

11 years ago

Is everyone else tormenting themselves daily by looking at the pregnancy test gallery and selecting by dpo?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo