Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1101 - 1110 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@Mandy ... the witch is a ***** ... comes when you don't want her, and doesn't come when you do ....

11 years ago

Wiggy - boo!! I could've sworn that test the other day was a BFP!!

Mandy - that is SO irritating. Hopefully she just flies in on her broomstick and gets out of town quickly!

AFM....progesterone check yesterday (7 DPIUI) came back great. RE wants anything over 10 as a "good" ovulation number, mine was at 36.1. Trying really hard not to think about the highest I remember after all the rounds of Clomid last summer was around 20 or so. I know a lot more hormones are running through my body right now than last year too, but still....

8 DPO/IUI today....have been EXHAUSTED this week, but think it's just because I've not been sleeping well due to not taking anything to help me sleep (melatonin). My nips/ bb's are kind of tender, but nothing unbearable. Just trying SO hard to not overthink everything. Was telling DH that last night and he was like, "Yeah, I'm trying hard not to think about it too, it doesn't always work." It really reminded me that this isn't all about me and that he feels even more helpless than I do since he LITERALLY has zero control. So....I just need prayers. I'm sitting here almost in tears as I type this; I feel like we've waited so long and are just so ready to be parents.

Deep breath. Happy face. Happy thoughts.

and to all of you!

User Image

11 years ago

@nsking - I am praying, and crossing and sending you as much luck as I can ... fingers are so doubly crossed for you .... you deserve this ...x

11 years ago

cristi I actually called the Obgyn to get your answer to your question because I was confused after you pointe it out to me but the way they explained it was even tho I am ovulating they up the meds to help promote more eggs to pop so I have better chance to concieve and to concieve quickly i dont mind having multiples i just want to get pregmant at this point! this is only my thrift round and first of 100mg so said if doesn't work will up to 150 of a max if three more months no more then 6 total I did ask to be switched to letrozole so fingers Xd! I hope that clears it up for you!

This morning I took another test and I see a darker second line today but still hard to get on camera to upload I did upload one and it doesn't justify what you see in person so I will keep testing and hoping for progression ad hopin it sticks going to stay positive and focused!!! Please please please let this be it!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Beautiful and Wiggy I am so glad to see you both so optimistic and ready to move forward. Big hugs to you both!

Mandy, sorry she is being such a witch! :(

nsking, praying my friend!

jsxitzbom I have everything crossed for you and praying! That explanation makes a bit more sense. Oh praying for you lady!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Wiggy - so sorry the witch got you! The test the other day definitely looked positive to me! I was so confident in it!

Mandy - ugh, yeah the witch can be so frustrating! When you finally have accepted the fact that she's coming you just want her to come so you can move forward. GL to you!

nsking - keeping my fx'd for you! It all sounds very promising!

AFM, I am approximately 11dpo and up until today I was having pretty promising symptoms (symptoms I have never had before) however, today I am having bad AF cramps and the promising symptoms I was having before are now gone. I am just getting the feeling that she's on her way. I know I shouldn't count myself out until she shows...but sometimes you just know when she's going to make an appearance :( I am due for AF on 4/14 ...hopefully she doesn't show her ugly face!

Baby dust to everyone else! Hope to see some more BFP's on here real soon!

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having good days so far.

Wiggy - sorry about AF
Beautiful - sorry about your BFN. I really had my FX for you.

AFM - I satisfied my urge to POAS by using an OPK. It was negative but at least I saw two lines. I'm feeling much better today, no pains and cramps.

11 years ago

Hello ladiies I have been gone for a while. I am back and now I will be joining the Jan Board I have now talked DH into taking Zinc and a multi vitamin. This month I am going to try mucinex along with presseed hopefully this will do the trick.
Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP and wishing a Healthy 9 months to you ladies. also welcome to all the new ladies!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

bmoreMom6- yes please come join us over on the January board :) It's getting busier over there but not as busy as it is on this December board! Good luck to you :) I'm gonna try preseed for the first time next cycle if this cycle doesn't work for me!

So far today cycle day 7, spotting has come down to just a tiny little bit so hopefully AF is gone by tonight or tomorrow then we can get some bding in hoping for me to ovulate early this cycle!

User Image

11 years ago

I've been stalking the New Years Board, I'm jumping 100% when the witch makes her entrance. :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo