Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Thanks y'all. We are in Alabama. I hope we get power back on today. It may snow this weekend.

I tested at 6dpo this am even though I knew nothing would be there.

I guess I could tell a lil bout myself
I am 26 hubs to be is 33 (yes we are engaged and trying) - has already has 2 kids a girl 2 and boy 4
I had cervical cancer several months ago and have been clear so far
BUT my doc did put me on a time schedule to get preggo

Symptom Update
6dpo
Gassy, bloated, weird crampy feeling, congestion, nausea, fatigue, lots of creamy CM, temps are going up, I have never felt this way before in a cycle. Even with the 2 chem pregs I have had in the past soooooo

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Bama- fingers crossed lady!! I really hope you get your BFP this cycle!!

Welcome Wiggy! Good Luck to you sweetie!!! I hope you get the BEST Birthday present!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Littlemissnancy- we are cycle buddies, I too am 7DPO today!! I hope we get our soon! Haven't felt the urge to test yet, I hate seeing but I recently bought a bunch of internet cheapies for the first time so who knows... this time I may be a POAS fool!!

Cristi- I'll be 33 in May!! We are so close! Good luck to you my friend!! I hope you catch that eggie this time and glad to hear you are feeling better!!!

Candy- awesome progression! Stick baby!!!

Beautiful- thank you I hope so too!!... my immune suppression is kicking my butt... Yesterday I started to feel some tingly sensations in my right hand and fingers and at night my hand goes numb... I have to blame it on that as I've never felt that before. (I hope it's nothing else more serious) I stopped taking it today to see if it will stop. It's kinda scary!! I hope the steroids do the trick for you!

PBC- hang in there lady... you really never know...!!!

Hey Carla- sorry to see you here, but happy to see you again! Hope we make some Christmas miracles!!!

AFM- I'm 7DPO and today I'll be stopping the Claritin and Benadryl... it's making my right hand numb and tingly in my fingers.... it's the only thing I can think of that I did different that could be causing this. I really hope it's nothing more serious.... anywhoooo.... hugs and love to all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I am crossing everything for you ladies currently in DPO land ..... am sending you positive vibes and that the stays away .... I am a POAS addict and already pre-ordered 20 internet strips to start testing as late as I can resist .....

11 years ago

Miracle- I did one 24hr Claritin and one pepcid (10mg) in the morning & 2 pepcids (10mg) in the evening...I couldn't find non drowsy benedryl and falling asleep during my night shift isn't an option lol. So I improvised!

Maybe you could try this?

11 years ago

Hello ladies -
Well, I am officially jumping over from the November board :( The got me yesterday. Ugh - she is being terrible! A little about me for those of you who don't know me from the other boards: I am 32 and DH is 33 and this is month 6 TTC #1. My EDD would be December 23rd if we conceived this time around. I am hoping for a little Christmas miracle!

GL to everyone! And to all!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I got a second very light line on my frer this am 11dpo CD23, the wondfo I tested with is just showing a shadow. I will test again in the am but I am so happy to see the second line. I hope this time the 3rd will be lucky for me, and you will all get your bfp:)
Check out this image if you want to see my very faint bfp

@ Shannon, I had cramping from a few days past Ovulation and still have at 11dpo, maybe your could be implantation? GL

@candychick I seen your pictures and you are getting nice progression:)

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

11 years ago

Candy- you did??? When did you stop doing it?

Hopefulmommy- hey girl! Good to see you, although wish you had your BFP already... but maybe a Christmas miracle instead!!?? Good Luck!!

cazh- I see a shadow... I hope it gets darker girl!

User Image

11 years ago

@Hopeful, Hi! I too hopped on over from that board, I will OV next week and my estimated due date would be 12/18 :-) My nephews birthday is the 21st so hopefully he doesn't mind sharing. Lol

11 years ago

@Cazh, Congrats! Hopefully they get darker!

11 years ago

Miracle- I started 3 dpo and am still doing it. I know Grants was still doing it at like 22dpo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo