Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies now i have a question I took my 1st + opk yesterday and then i took another one 10 min later and it was neg is that possible I know they say theres no need to test after the first one but i did any way.

also I wanted to add Cristi I just love your words of encouragement and you seen like a very heart felt person!!! along with PBC!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - I hope that is a good sign!!!! I often wonder what everyone looks like, its like reading a book and you start creating personas for everyone. It would be nice sometimes if this site had more of those social networking capabilities.

I'm glad, well not glad, but its reassuring in a way to hear from women who have DHs that also are very influenced by stress, anxiety and tiredness...I felt like I was the only one experiencing it.

bmoreMom6 - I always test after the first one but never got a negative that fast...maybe it was b/c there wasn't enough time in between and not a good quality of urine????

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the insight, Yummy.

If I can pick your brain for just a sec.... Did you experience implantation cramping and/or bleeding and around what DPO, and how long did it last?

I haven't had any symptoms except sleepiness so far, but today I did have slight mild cramping for about a half hour.... Hard to tell if it is pre AF cramping or something else... Darn tww. Also, when did you start testing and when did you get your first BFP with this pregnancy?

Thanks so much in advance Ms. designated pregnant one ;)

User Image

11 years ago

POWER IS ON!!!!!! Yeah!!!! Long day today still BFN but still early only 8dpo, it just sucks looking at all those BFPs that are soooo early, but I am so EXCITED for all those ladies

Bbs still sore and now that I have power again and can look in the mirror veins are SUPER dark, almost creepy looking.

to all those with

to all those waiting to O or in the dreaded TWW

it seems like everyone around me is preggo even some of my patients and I work in Family Practice. It's hard not to be a lil jealous. Everyone keeps telling me to relax, don't worry, let it happen, my time will come when I'm not worrying about it blah blah, I find it hard not to want to reach out and choke slam them lol--- there's another symptom moody and irritable

But thanks to all you ladies it makes it easier. So happy I found this place where I can proudly OBSESS anytime I want

and to all hopefully I will have my soon. Until then POAS addict lol

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Pbc thanx its was just to crazy that never happened before but im guessing it was meant to be neg cause the one i took today where all neg.

User Image

11 years ago

beatles- I also started having PMS-like cramping around 6 DPO. You asked all of my same questions! I am assuming a lot of my side effects are the progesterone supplements I'm taking, but for some reason I keep thinking that they are PMS and that I'm going to be out this month! I'm glad to know someone else is experiencing the same thing.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

@pbc my hubs is always coming in late ( he is a coach) and we have both had a lot of stress. Some nights we didn't BD cause he got in so late and I'm not in a great mood when I get woken up lol. So he would "go" in one of those soft cups wake me up enough to where I could put it in and call it a night. Maybe that might work for some people too, cause lets just face it sometimes you or DH just don't wanna have sex and sometimes when TTC it almost seems like a chore. We all have it down to an exact science and sometimes it's easy to get lost in charts and Opks etc

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

miracle80: yes i am close to you :) and you're right today i was 8dpo. Hope we both get our bfps! I havent felt the urge to test yet either... lol tired of getting bfn from previous cycles! I may just wait a bit longer this time to start testing. If i concieve thiss cycle my EDD is dec 4th :) so we are close :)

Fiverson: I am also doing the immune suppression thing but all i'm doing is taking 1 claritin in the am and 1 benadryl in the pm. this is my first cycle trying it and i started it around 3 dpo because the point of it is to help the egg implant :)

bamaCRNPsurvivor: December 4th babies for both of us!!! fingers crossed :)

So i am 8dpo today.... my symptoms today are: runny/stuffy nose, boobs are a bit tender, i still have increased creamy cervical mucus, mild headache on and off barely noticable, my areolas look a bit darker than usual, im really tired, lightheaded, sore throat and thirsty, i feel mild pressure in my lower abdomen, and feeling bloated.
My temp today is still down below the coverline but it is higher than yesterdays temp! No spotting at all. I'm hoping my temp goes back above my coverline. Really praying this is my month!

And all of you's talking about the test gallery i look at it too everyday lol i cant help it and then i start thinking people are so lucky to get a positive so early on some of those tests!

Good luck everyone :) lots of babydust to you all!

User Image

11 years ago

Felurian - have you had any bleeding/spotting/tinge? I haven't seen anything yet when I wipe, but I know not everyone experiences this. I have had whitish lotiony CM every once in a while... I know I am just symptom spotting, but I can't help it! I want to start testing tmrw even though I know it is way too early to get a positive result. Have you tested yet? What DPO? Symptoms other than cramping?

User Image

11 years ago

bama, dont u hate that? LOL . my family always tells me "when time comes you will be a mom, dont stress, just let it happen". it seems soooooo easy to say it, especially for those who didnt try for years like many people i know did. indeed at one point you stop stressing, but the thought will always be there and it is absolutely impossible not to think about ttc

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo