Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1211 - 1220 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

She was due April 13th...but I ovulated late april6/7 ....so I'm thinking that will push AF back to about this weekend or so should be here tomm...if I did my math right....my last two cycles fallowing my D&C were 28days now this cycle something went crazy....lol.....I took HpT last week on Sunday and it was negative so I'm just waiting for AF. I'm thinking I missed my window bc we BDed a lot around the time I was suppose to ovulate and the last time we had BDed was April 1st.

User Image

11 years ago

KATIE- sounds a lot like my cycle of 28 days. i also ov'd on 6/7. and we a few days before during and a couple days after... lol ... i am expecting a by sunday cz thats when is suppose to be due ... but i am not expecting her to show.... i am wishing her away!!!!

PBC - take care... you need time to heal... when you ready to chat u will find us here...

11 years ago

Welp, I think I'm officially out. Have been having some mild cramping all morning, just went to the bathroom and have some brownish spotting....I'm sure the witch will be here with all the flying monkies by this afternoon.

At least I'm not sitting here wondering what's wrong with me - the IUI may have been done a day late since I'm starting a day earlier than I anticipated. Will maybe try CD 15 next month instead of CD 16.

Hopping over to the January board but probably just will be stalking for awhile....this month just burned me out.

Best of luck to all .....

User Image

11 years ago

@pbc-I completely relate to the frustrations of ttc. It's been a long journey & it is an emotional one. I try to speak with family and/or friends but I know I am driving them nuts. I've gotten BAD feedback and good feedback. Overall the worst thing I hate to hear, "BE PATIENT". When you want something so bad there is no time or room for patience. It's hard to have. I know the few times when I get the call I haven't ovulated, I cry & cry & cry. No one seems to understand why. But I have faith and I know you do too. Your blessings are just around the corner. baby dust to you!!!

@ericalee-yes, I have started a private baby folder on pinterest & went buck wild. I've slowed down some to keep my mind off of things & stress free. I am too anxious for the next chapter in my life.

atm, af showed up yesterday which made my trip to the doctors the day before useless & a waste of money.(lab results progesterone 1.8 and beta was 2)... Clomid has been increased by 50mg. Total of 150mg. Doctor did say that once I get my BFP he will be placing me on progesterone supplements immediately since it's been so low. 3rd round of clomid, 3rd time a charm?! I hope so!!

11 years ago

Pbc & Nsking - sorry about AF. This December board really wasn't as successful as the November board. At least Christi got her BFP so I'm glad because of what she has been through.

I totally agree about taking a break for the board. Right now I only stalk the January board but I don't feel like posting anything. I also havent taken any temps so far this cycle and I doubt I'll use the OPK's. I'm going to use this time to work on some fitness and lose a little weight.

Anyone else left to test?

11 years ago

I'm not even buying anymore opks. So I will probably miss my fertile window next month. Dh and I hardly bd so yeah. I'm just exhausted. I'm probably being dramatic since I am still sick but what gives? This is cycle 24 and 22 months of trying. I don't even know 100% why I can't get pregnant. Ahhhhhh.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Girls
I haven't posted in a little while because I just don't know what is going on with my cycle. I started Temping and temps have been elevated. Af was due on 4/14 but just coming off bc knew it would be late. Started using OPKs because I was curious and took one on CD31 and it there was a line but it wasn't positive, took one last night on CD 32 and there was no line at all??? I am wondering if I o'd on Monday?? Anyway we Sat, Sun and Wed. Who knows!! Now not expecting AF until next Saturday.

I caught up on a few posts while I am bored at work

nsking & pbc- sorry about . I am kind of at the point where I wish I would start so I at least know I am o'ing.

GL Girls!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Sorry to all who the Witch hatefully attacked and GL and FX to those still waiting!

Update on me.... I am not exactly sure how to update because we left with no answers! I went in for my u/s to make sure the pregnancy was in the right place... accord to O I am 5 weeks and 5 days. My uterus is tilted because of my previous c-section (13 years ago) which made it difficult to see the sac. Of course where it has implanted is right along the c-section scar which made it even harder to find. They were able to find the sac but were not able to get a good enough view of it to make any determinations. My doctor came in and looked as they did the u/s too to make sure. She said she was very optimistic and wanted me to be reassured that it is still very early on in the pregnancy. Part of me believes her and part of me is going back to this past December... So I will be going back on April 29th for another u/s at which time (according to the doctor) we should be able to see everything because I will be real close to 8 weeks. Kind of torn on how I feel emotionally, but praying that our little "bump" grows and continues to make me a wonderful mess every afternoon!

Wish I had more to tell you all! Big hugs to you all.

PBC, I don't blame you for wanting to take a break... this entire process is so draining!

While I was sitting in the waiting room there was a young lady there with her husband and parents and she was reading a brochure on infertility and crying and talking to them and she was so frustrated that she couldn't get pregnant. I couldn't help but over hear them so I did something I never do... I butted into their conversation. I told her about this site and even wrote it down for her. She seemed to relieved to be able to talk to me because I am going through the journey too. It was her first appointment at the RE and I told her "they are wonderful here and if you join this site there is endless support"... Thank you all for making this such a supportive time for all of us! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi everything will be okay! I COMPLETELY know how it feels though to be told "You're pregnant but we can't really find anything other than the yolk sac, lets reschedule for 8 weeks and we will get our answer then" Well deep in my heart I knew what they meant, I cried and cried then accepted it and needless to say I started bleeding the day before my ultrasound, we went ahead and did the ultrasound but I did miscarry. HOWEVER..... there are thousands of women who see nothing due to a tilted uterus! He/She is playing Peek A Boo right now :-)
Prayers honey and stay positive! Did they say anything about checking your levels again?

11 years ago

Thanks Mandy! Yeah that is how it was with the m/c in December... I am staying optimistic that the way my uterus was tilted is affecting it... with the last one the gestational sac was there but the yolk sac collapsed... now they can hardly get a shot of the gestation sac, which in my head I am trying to convince myself that is good.... LOL! IDK! I am going crazy! The 29th can't get here soon enough that is for sure! Thanks for the comforting words! :)

Oh and I asked them about checking my levels again and she said at this point they are so high it won't tell us much at all.. and I know she is right... Just going to pray for the best!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo