Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

14 or 15 DPO AF was due today, testing tomorrow morning if she doesn't show up first. I have no cramps or other symptoms...

I am proud of myself for holding out until after AF is due to test. I don't think I've ever had the will power to make it this far w/o poas! Kind of liberating....and frugal of me, for once! We will see what tomorrow brings.

User Image

11 years ago

Happy early birthday, Cristi!!! I may not have a chance to get on here Sunday...
I hope you and hubby have a fabulous weekend and getaway. Enjoy yourself before returning to your TWW countdown :)

User Image

11 years ago

bmore... that is good to know! Thanks! I will be watching for that one!

beautiful if you have him poas to see the OPK you must post the results LOL! Too funny! I know he isn't real thrilled about the SA my DH wasn't either! Poor guys! Don't worry I know it is WAY too early to POAS and I won't because I don't want that stress! I will wait a long while... just ready to see how we did this cycle. LOL

littlemissnancy, so sorry dear. Big Hugs!

Sweet, FX for you.

Bama awesome perks!!!!

Beatles so proud of you for holding out so long! Awww thank you so much for the Birthday Wishes! DH and I are going to take our trip in a week or two... can't go this weekend... having Easter/Birthday party with my family! :)

AFM, waiting it out! Nothing to report... still way to early! Have a great weekend everyone and a very happy Easter.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Just to update you all........

Took a supermarkets version of a digi this morning 1st thing and it came back not pregnant. Didnt want to use it but DF couldnt see my point clearly about digis being less sensitive and best taken after missed af. Especially when this one states on the box ' use from day of missed period'. Oh well. Still no symptoms of af/pms though since thurs have had a major cold.

So now just waiting it out as af either due tuesday or a week later if i failed to o on cd15.....

Learnt a lesson though :(

11 years ago

I am so certain that I'm out this month, but I can't seem to stop hoping. I'm just going to let myself down when my period starts. :(

I just found out my sister is TTC, and the idea of her getting pregnant before me depresses me a lot. I really hate being in a long distance relationship right now and being unable to see my partner.

I wish I didn't have to be the sibling taking care of our ailing father right now. My sister doesn't want to take care of him, because she wants to TTC. She says being apart from her husband would make that hard and I should be more sympathetic to her needs and how selfish am I for even considering asking her to watch him for a month! It could be the month she gets pregnant!

She's been trying for 15 days. I've been trying for 3 years. 3 years of miscarriages, ectopics, chemicals... I just want this to finally happen.

I'm so depressed I could cry. I have cried. I can't stop crying.

The worst part is if she does get pregnant before me, I'm just going to make myself sick with jealousy. I will be happy for her, yes, but so, so, so jealous.

I can just see her saying, "Oh, I can't take care of Dad right now, I'm pregnant. How could you expect me to take care of him while I'm PREGNANT?!" because she already hinted at how she wouldn't help if she was pregnant. :(

I don't even know if I actually ovulated on the 27th. I was only able to have sex on the 22nd. I hope I ovulated a little earlier than that. Even one day would give me more hope to actually having a chance.

I'm sorry for venting, but I have no friends to talk to. I'm a hermit IRL; no friends, just my partner, and he's so busy with work he doesn't have time to talk to me. :(

11 years ago

Good morning everyone. Sorry for those that AF came.

BeautifulDisaster- sorry about your digital test hun. I know it hurts when you see the words "not pregnant" Hope it was just a defective test or maybe baby is a late bloomer and you get a bfp soon

I tested again this morning... not sure might be bfn but i still think i might see something really faint. I'm 17 dpo today AF was due yesterday and never showed... hope she isnt late again ths cycle! My temp raised .3 degrees this morning to 98.3! highest so far! take a look at my chart... hope it means good. Also here are my tests tell me what you all think :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=113324

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=113329

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=113332

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=113336

User Image

11 years ago

Ugh I am so confused...

I am 15 DPO and no AF (she was due yesterday and I have never been late before; early, yes! But late, never.) Plus I always get bad period cramps at least one to two days pretty much nonstop before she arrives, and I also always spot the day before the flow actually begins. I have had no cramping yesterday and none today and no spotting or anything! No sign of her... Keep in mind she is always regular with the exception of her being early a few months ago (Jan), but have been right on time Feb and March. So where is she? AF, I mean, of course..

I had one test in the house this morning after Hugo left for the office and I took it with my FMU at 9am. It was a FRER Gold digital and it was a big fat NO. ??? I thought these were supposed to be the best and I am a day late!

Stupid me went out to Walgreens and bought more tests that I will take this afternoon, tonight, and tomorrow. I just wish she would show or get my BFP... I hate being somewhere in the middle, not knowing if the test was faulty or if for some reason my body is playing a cruel trick on me and AF will show up late for the first time ever in my life... But ya know what they say: there's a first time for everything! Ugh....

Any thoughts? I need some support right now gals :(

User Image

11 years ago

Sweetnsour I am sorry you aren't getting your BFP yet either...

I honestly don't see anything on those tests :(. But your temp rising and AF being late is a good sign. Maybe we will both get our BFP's tomorrow for Easter. A girl can wish..

User Image

11 years ago

Well, I have something sad. It turns out that the BFP was a nasty chemical. AF showed this month super heavy. I'm sad but someone told me something strange. That a miscarriage or chemical can make you "more fertile". I suppose the fact that a baby was there tells the body "hey, she's trying to reproduce finally, let's kick this s*** up!" Hopefully it's true.

Congrats to all who get to be December Mommas!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm so sorry, Robertsbaby. I know that feeling.. I also had a chemical in Aug last year. Positive on 12 and 13 and faded on 14 and AF showed up right on time. It sucks. But they say CP's is your body's natural way of getting rid of a bad pregnancy...well, so I hear anyways. GL and FX'd for you and a New Years baby.

Beautiful disaster, (((hugs))). I am sorry. What is your estimated DPO and when is AF due, is she regular? I will be hoping and praying for you and Sweetnsour's BFP's.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo