Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1201 - 1210 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Does anyone else have a private Pinterest board with baby stuff on it? Because I know I do! When Pinterest created that private board I went pin crazy. Now I can obsess in private.

Cristi - I totally agree that doctor intervention isn't bad. It just makes me think it would be at least a few months before they would really even start anything, which is what gets me down. More waiting...

nsking - good luck with planning the baby shower. It'll be your shower someone is planning for you in the future!

Thanks for all of the pep talks, ladies! It has helped me get through the day.

<a href=

11 years ago

Mine isn't private but YES I do ;-)

11 years ago

I do too! It's not private though...I call it "Future Planning" lol

More weird cm..a mix between watery and ewcm with what looked like TMI ALERT...grayish snot. I may have seen some blood. IDK whats going on, that definitely isn't pre AF normal. This ttw has been the most different than many others due to being sick, temps being so high and this weird CM. And all the dizziness..my ear is stopped up but still. All around weird and this damn burning sensation of my feet! GAH

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats on the BFP's and 2 big thumbs down on the witch and BFN's.....

As of today, I'm out for December. AF finally showed her ugly head today on CD32. I spoke with a nurse at my OBGYN and she is checking with the doc to find out if we can do blood work and such. Not real sure what to expect..... FX'd for all of you lovely ladies! I guess I'll head over to the January board. Does anyone have the link?

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

I used to have a "Future Plans" public pinterest board, but then people kept asking if I was pregnant!!

pbc -- maybe all of these weird things are a good thing? If they are so different than normal? Hope so anyway!! :)

AFM... had a breakdown with my DH on the phone tonight (i'm out of town for work...) about the BFN. Not my finest moment, but so thankful he lets me be a sobbing mess every month and pulls me through. Hoping tomorrow is a better day!

Doesn't look like there are many people left on the December board. Hope we still see some good news for those of us left.

<a href=

11 years ago

NSKING - my dear friend, just hang on a little while longer till the fat lady sings or arrives... be strong. i know its hard but try!

PBC - sounds + so far. to you.... let us know as soon as u test.

Farrah - So sorry sweetheart, hope you already planning coming up in a few days....

Erica - So Sorry about that freaking showing up. glad you have a strong supportive DH by your side... that always helps.

i am so anxious to test, but was late this morning so i didn't ( think it was a blessing in disguise) today is 11dpo. so i will push 2 more days.... if i can FX

last year this time i was 10 weeks and mc at 12... making me think back

hope my angel baby is watching over me and this is my time....

11 years ago

Oh I have a public pinterest board that's called "Future King Kiddos." I have a zillion things pinned on it!!!!!

erica - cheers for supportive DHs! Mine is the same way. Some months I'm okay, but yesterday I just lost it....he had to change his freakin' shirt b/c I just slobbered all over it. Poor guy. He is SO not one to just pour his heart out, but I know this hurts him too and it all just SUCKS.

pbc....when is AF due to arrive? Boo, hiss, stay away you old witch!

farrah - to . Getting answers is always comforting, or if the tests don't really tell you much (like mine), at least you're doing SOMETHING.

AFM....CD31. AF is due tomorrow. I had some random back pains last night that I thought might be her on her way in, but my normal PMS backaches are hours long and bad enough to keep me awake at night - these went away pretty quickly. Who knows. Nips are still sore and bb's are still tender. We'll see, I guess. I know for DAMN SURE that if we have to do this again next month, that I am NOT testing until I'm late.......it just isn't worth it to me. Unless I'm puking every morning by about 10 DPO/IUI, I'm just going to wait until when/ if I'm late. Yesterday just sucked. It's bad enough when AF arrives.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, no AF yet...I defnitly feel she will be he tomm or at some point over the weekend if she is not here by Monday I will be calling my doctor. How are you all doing?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Katie

when was suppose to rear its ugly head?
why dont you take a HPT?

fx for you....

hopefully some good news soon.

11 years ago

Af is due tomorrow but I am out...started spotting today. I probably wont be on here much but wishing everyone the best of luck!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo