Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

sorry like i said before my keyboard is really messing me up lately! i dont know how to fix it

User Image

11 years ago

welcome alanna908! feel free to ask anything you want, all the ladies on here are knowledgeable and really helpful. bleeding gums is an early symptom of pregnancy and I believe it can occur as early as 7dpo. good luck!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

11 years ago

@alanna welcome :)
I'm one of the few prego ladies that shadow this board and follow the fantastic friends we've made that helped us on our journey to conception. If you have any questions or queries, I can try my best to offer my experiences of 3 pregnancies, 1 miscarried at 8+2 and the other was a chemical pregnancy a couple of months before I fell pregnant in January.
Bleeding gums are a good sign because as soon as bubba implants, your blood supply almost instantly starts to increase throughout your body. I have had bleeding gums since the word go as well as bleeding from the cervix after intercourse due to increased flow and extra veins in the area (all normal i'm told). But yes... I found out very early - was only 8 DPO but probably had bleeding gums from about 4DPO right up until today. Fortunate if you're prego yes! Unfortunate because it's only the beginning and it will only get worse before it gets better. I'm only just improving now at 11 weeks as I think my body is just getting used to all the changes.
Good luck!
When do you plan on testing?

11 years ago

@SMC thanks for the welcome!
@yummymummy thanks so much for the info. I would be so pleased if this was the end of this particular journey (or the beginning I guess)! I imagine I will test 5 days before day 1. Isn't that the earliest you can test?

11 years ago

Alanna, welcome you will find a lot of support and we are all quick to offer up suggestions and any info we have! Here is a link with some of the "lingo".. hope it helps! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/support/help_community.php#abbreviations
As far as testing... you can anytime you wish.. I try really hard not to test before 12 dpo (days past ovulation).. but usually start at 10 dpo... but I know I will be testing again because 10 dpo is really early! Good luck!

Sweetnsour, FX for you... can't wait for you to test!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies .... Well I am in the uk and have loved waking up to your comments!!! And now I need you more than ever!!!!

I'm only cd8 and after months of POAS for ovulation was impatient that my monitor didn't want a stick to analyse..... How dare it (I love anlaysing sticks ) so I used one of the CB ovulation sticks anyway that I had left over ..... And it gave me a smiley face!!!!! Total panic ...... Started looking at the actual stick and it doesn't look to me like there are 2 lines on it .... I have no EWCM and to top it all off -DH is away tonight!!!!

What is happening to me .... Aaahhhhhhhhhh .... Why is this so complicated when other people I know sneeze and get pregnant straight away .....

What do you'all think????

11 years ago

Hi Wiggy, I'm in the uk too- and the first thing I do in the morning is check this thread for updates!

Our bodies clearly have a sense of humour and like to keep us guessing don't they? GL with achieving something great this cycle.

AFM- I'm rather ashamed to say that I weakened and tested this morning at 9DPO- I know!! It looked like nothing at first, but then I rechecked about 30min later and thought I could see something... checked under a different light... opened the fridge to check with the fridge light... (I know, I'm insane) and so i have post the photo to get the votes. I reckon is just evap though.

So I thought, ok, rationally I should wait 2 days and test again... who am I kidding! I couldn't even wait 2 hours!!! I tested again- even fainter. I leave myself at your mercy of your judgements... I really am losing my marbles!

11 years ago

@Miracle80 - hey, you will have to let me know when you crack. I said to the DH should we have bought one but he wants to wait.
Have you had any massive mood swings or emotional moments? I cried like a wimp over the phone bill last night FX xx

User Image

11 years ago

@wiggy and @zooliisa, I am in the UK too and the first thing I did was check my emails.
@zoolisa, don't worry about having given in, we all do it. I might go buy one today myself but that's just to keep my mind occupied and I am only 8dpo!

User Image

11 years ago

@ zoolisa - I think you have done well to last until 9dpo!!! I'm going to search your photo now ....
@littlemiss - phonebills are emotional ... :-)

I won't be able to wait anylonger than you ladies .... we make ourselves worse by searching for photos online - see some with lines on 8 / 9 and convince ourselves that that could be us! There is no reason at all why it couldnt be ... and hopefully this month!

I have no idea what my body is doing anymore ... one month cycle is 26 days - next 30 days ... one month O day on CD 9 next month, CD14! This is driving me crazy ....

Am sending you for your POAS ....

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo