Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Christmas bambino, Pbc!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Noooooooo. Already have two step kiddos with the same birthday a week before Xmas. However as long as it is after! Something about it being after Christmas makes it better.

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay I have to start by saying.. PBC, you absolutely crack me up! :)

Okay well I am un-officially coming over from the November thread. BFN again this morning so I know the witch is just around the corner! She was due today!

Most of you know me on here, but for those who don't... I am 32 and DH is 34. I have a 13 yr old son from a previous marriage and DH has a 9 yr old daughter who lives in New York so we see her once a year. This will be our 30th cycle ttc (when AF starts) I believe. On our 28th cycle in October of 2012 we got our bfp but it ended in December is m/c. This past cycle was my first cycle since the m/c and we used Provera to jump start AF and Letrozole to ovulate. Unfortunately I do not believe we had success this month and the witch is on her way! So I decided to read through the forum, get as caught up as I can and jump on over!

Sending hugs, prayers and baby dust out to everyone! GL this cycle and I pray we see a lot of BFPs on here just like the November board.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

haha what about a Christmas Eve bambino(a). That would be be sweet. I would be due first week of Dec if I conceive this month. My moms bday is Dec 2nd so that day would be wonderful.

Hey Cristi!! Welcome to our Christmas board. If we move onto April it will be our New Years board. :). Party bellies!!

User Image

11 years ago

Haha Beatles... you are so awesome!

It is official today is CD1 for me! AF showed up right on time (which is good because that means I did ovulate but we missed it)! She came with no warning though!!! LOL... Here we go... Christmas baby! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - I try to bring the smiles..its hard sometimes, but eh, it's all I got sometimes.

Beatles, I will take what I can get. December baby, March baby, July baby, just give me baby! I just hope I don't have to wait 2 more years. My mom had me right before she turned 32, same with my grandma, she had my mom right before she turned 32. Yeah, no thanks on that. As I mentioned on the other board, this chick is prime for some baby making but no DH in sight. DAMN HIM! jk, he couldn't help his reasons for leaving and he is such a great guy for visiting his fam that he hasn't seen in years to pay respects to his recently deceased step aunt who he just considers his aunt.

Me and the little ones watched Brave tonight and I cried like a little baby. Tomorrow taking them to a movie to keep them busy and maybe buy and assembly a new bookcase for my office. Oh, and I will be cursing the TTC gods since I wanted to get a little birthday BFP. Alas, perhaps April, yes, yes yes?

Pbc I know what u mean. I said no babies after 29 then 32... I will be 33 this month.... Well Shit! LOL just Give me a baby. Sounds like u. will be bust while he is gone. Af is kicking ny a$# already on day 1.... Really?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I love you girls like my non existent sisters, but then again I had a few brewskis with my DF tonight so I am feeling good. And Thai! I wish we could all get together and chill one day; that would be knarly.

For y'all information, I never saw myself wanting or having a baby. I had been through a family tragedy when I was just 18. Babies never crossed my mind until a year ago, and now it's hitting full force!

User Image

11 years ago

Why does she have to be like that? Dec, Jan, and Feb she came and kicked my ass and let me know that I suck making babies. It was horrible. This cycle, she was chill. I don't know why, but hey, works for me.

Remember those days you were waiting for AF? Now she just comes all uninvited!

Beatles that would be awesome. I'm attached to you ladies LOL..

Pbc yeah I longed for her to hurry up and come and now look at me. Geese I Guess I won't be happy til I have my baby. Lmao.

Beatles did Remind me I can have a few drinks this weekend. Screw the diet for one day. Ha-ha

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo