Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Witch arrived this morning with a vengeance! I'm out this month ladies! See you in a NY baby forum! GL to those still in the TWW!

User Image

11 years ago

beautiful - you have more patience than I ever could. I would have peed on 1000000 hpts at this point. I hope it is your month. I hate to see so many women taking to long to get their babies.

11 years ago • Post starter

@PBC, I have been thinking the same thing every time I read her posts!

11 years ago

@LittleMissNancy: So sorry that the witch got you but sending lots of baby dust that you get your bfp for a new years baby :)

@Pbc and mandy: I know I know. Im probably annoying everyone by not testing but im so scared too!! Especially as earlier I did another opk but only held urine for maybe 45 mins and it was very diluted and though there was a test line, it was lighter than the control line. So now that has thrown me but thinking when DF gets home later and we go food shopping, (well easter egg shopping to be exact lol) I will get a cheap hpt and test in the morning as should be 12dpo. Hoping that because urine was weak, that's the reason for the 'negative' opk at this point.

11 years ago

ugh im sorry for the witch. i hope for a new year baby for you. that way you can celebrate 2 things in one :D

i just checked my calendar if my little egg sticked my due date would be on my husband's birthday. if its next month it will be close to my birthday! i have to work my butt off next month for it to stick if it didnt happen now. id love to have 3 birthdays close togheter

User Image

11 years ago

I don't find it annoying at all! I would be the same way. Its hard to get BFNs month after month. I made the horrible mistake of using s digital once and seeing the words, "not pregnant" is horrible (unless you want to see those words).

11 years ago • Post starter

mandy GL! Glad you got your pos OPK!

Candy, how are you doing? Any news?

I don't remember who asked me this, but I have not done IUI. I did 5 rounds of Clomid with just intercourse. However, with this sixth round, we are doing our first IUI! We're going to be out of town next week, so I'm hoping my body doesn't decide to have a surge and ovulate on its own while we're gone! It shouldn't, but you never know what stupid bodies decide to do!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

everyone! Happy Friday - here in central Ohio it is about 50 and gorgeously sunny, so it's a great day!

felurian - i know what you mean about your body not cooperating for IUI....we're scheduled for the u/s Monday (CD 14 for me, since I normally ov CD 15-16), and I'm just hoping this isn't the month that I ov on time like the rest of the world! We did do a cycle of Clomid this month, and plan on lots of bd'ing this weekend (doctor's orders! Which should be interesting, seeing as how we're spending the weekend at DH's Mom's house....hey, she wants grandchildren, we gotta do what we gotta do!! ), so hoping either way for my BFP this month.

And as far as being afraid to test, beautiful, I do not blame you AT ALL. In fact, I've not taken an hpt for about 6 months. I'm just so tired of being disappointed and getting my hopes up, that even POAS makes it worse. So....hopefully this month takes and I can just quit worrying about it!

GL to all of you bd'ing your tushies off this weekend......or anytime soon!

Love, baby dust & hugs to all!

User Image

11 years ago

littlemissnancy- sorry about AF :( hope this next cycle is the one for you!

I am on cycle day 27 and 16 dpo. No sign of AF which is due today. Had some cramping this morning let's hope its not AF coming! I didnt test this morning maybe i will test again tomorrow or sunday. I'll probably go to the docs end of next week if still no AF or bfp. I'm still feeling lightheaded and temp is still up high on my bbt chart. Still feeling hot on and off and sleepy! Creamy yellowy cm and bbs are a little tender and i think this morning i noticed the areolas getting darker not quite sure. Anyways hope everyone is doing well :)

User Image

11 years ago

CD and it looks like AF is gone. Yeah!!!! So I'm gonna enjoy my weeks leading to O lol. One of the Docs I work with does aesthetics treatments and is cutting me a great deal. So I am having laser hair removal on my legs and this thing called Velus Shape which busts up fat cells-- off label has been shown to induce ovulation and hyperovulation ;) then after the big bad appt day on the 9th I have a spa day with a massage and skinny wrap lol. Guess working these extra weekends is so worth it.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo