Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

So I'm still not sure if this bleeding/spotting is AF or not... Just went to bathroom and its light like yesterday again... barely anything on my tampon lol sorry tmi. I don't know whats going on. I still am using tampons just in case it gets heavier but its probably light enough just to wear a pantyliner. It's still brownish in colour with a bit of red. Do you ladies think I should still test tomorrow morning if i'm still spotting like this? I was originally going to test tomorrow if AF didn't come but I'm confused as to why its this light if it is AF.

User Image

11 years ago

@Christi: Omg, I can see the line too!! Sooo happy for you and ya hubby. You deserve it both of you. Happy and healthy 9 months :)

@Sweets: I would count full red flow as cd1 so if you do get it tomorrow, then count tomorrow as cd1. Fx'd that you don't get the full flow. Hang in there hun. If I get af this month, me and my DF are going onto our 14month ttc. Though ive been here before in a previous relationship where nothing after 18months and stress, plus his one night stand and getting her preggers, split us up. But if af does show up for me, then I have got blood test forms for hormone testing and DF has to book a SA hahaha. He is not looking forward to that!! Never apologize for the rant. Ive not long turned 26. Been off bcp since I was 20.... Unprotected sex etc etc after the sti checks and NOTHING!!!!
If it doesn't turn red/get heavier, then I would test if you have a ic....

@Ally: Im planning on testing about Monday/Tuesday when I will be around 13/14 dpo... Ive had to redo this tww as I realised I didn't actually ovulate on cd 15 but cd 23/24 instead..... Urgh

Afm, a few things ive noticed like mild cramps now and agin lasting a few seconds, bloating, feels like a lead weight in my tummy when taking a deep breath (?!), gas, change in bowel motions (sorry for tmi!!) and pressure when going wee etc plus laying on back, my tummy feels firm..... Arggghhhhh going crazy symptom spotting!

11 years ago

If you wake up in the AM with still the same brownish/ red spotting, I'd go ahead and test. How many days PO are you?

User Image

11 years ago

@Sweet I would test. Go get a FRER test.. I would test just so you would know in case it is a chemical.. Fingers Crossed Love!

11 years ago

fourwanted, I had a m/c in December and the dr wanted me to wait 2 full cycles before starting to try again.. .I decided not to wait and started my fertility drugs with the next cycle! I think the main reason they say wait is for your emotional state to be okay. I hope you get your BFP soon.

Carla, thanks! I am praying so hard that this one sticks. I called the dr to request a blood draw... even though I am only 9 dpo... I need a base number and get blood draws to watch it go up... I also have enough tests to test for the next 2 weeks. LOL! Keep up your BDing... youre next!

Miracle I have missed you and so sorry you are going to be taking a break... I will miss you! Thanks for all the wishes for sticky vibes! FX and praying hard! Big hugs and love to you my dear friend!

Thanks Mandy!

Beatles, awww thanks dear! We are trying not to get too excited right now because of the m/c... but I can't help it! We have decided not to tell our family until we see a heartbeat so this is going to be a LONG wait! This is the PERFECT birthday present! I received the only thing I wanted... please stick little buddy!

Ally4par, Thank you! FX you get yours too! :)

nsking, thank you... I said a prayer for you last night that your IUI was successful! Sorry you are having a rough day.. it is almost the weekend.

Right now I just want to scream it from the roof tops... I am going crazy! The only person that knows is my mom... we will tell my son once it is confirmed by blood draw! The our family and my best friends (3 of them) once we see the heartbeat... then the world can know after the first trimester!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for all the positive comments ladies!!

Cristi- We're going to be belly buddies!! I'm so excited for you!!!! You are going to get the greatest Christmas present this year! I definitely see the line in your picture. It looks just like mine :).

Haven't told DH yet. I'm going to test using another cheapie tomorrow just to reassure myself it's getting darker, then do a digital for him to see. How should I tell him? Any cute ideas?

I'm so excited to see all of your BFPs! I know there will be lots of us this month!!!

Sweet- I think you should wait. The first month we were trying a similar thing happened to me, and seeing the negative made me that much more depressed. I'd say wait it out tomorrow and if the spotting lessens then go ahead and test. FXed for you!!

User Image

11 years ago

I will NOT be testing! Lol
I will only be 9DPO on Saturday and thank goodness we will be out of town so I won't want to. Sunday we have Church so I will probably not be thinking about it. Depending on how I feel I might wait for AF if I don't have any signs.

11 years ago

TTCfirstbabe, we are belly buddies for sure! :) My EDD is 12/17 so just one day behind you! Praying for a sticky little bean for each of us! Oh I showed my DH right away.... LOL... sorry I don't have any cute ideas.... but use google... there are a lot of them out there! :)

Mandy, more power to ya lady. LOL! I tested today at 9 dpo... I just couldn't wait anymore... weird thing is with the last one my bbs hurt so much it was hard to lay on the bed... they aren't hurting too much now... so IDK! Praying this is your month... 2 BFP in one day I think they are going to really start rolling in now! Lets do it!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

BeautifulDisaster- Awe that must have made you feel horrible when her got her preggers :( and yea same no sti's or anything else i know of and i've beem off bcp since november last year. And thanks maybe what I'll do is see what its like tomorrow morning and then hold my wee in the afternoon lol and poas if this light bleeding is still light and brownish. When are you planing on testing? After you miss AF?

nsking83- Hey :) I'm 22 dpo today, I didnt temp this morning because i knew that if it was low it would make me upset. I might take my temp tomorrow morning just to see if it's still up. I think i'll hold my pee tomorrow afternoon and test if AF is still acting wierd like this.

xomandyxocheyxo- I have 1 test left and it is a FRER :) lol and like i said to beautiful and nsking i'll hold it tomorrow afternoon and test if AF is still like this. And i'd take a chemical right now instead of just regular AF.. at least if i have a chemical i will know i'm able to concieve. It will still be sad though but i'd have more hope for my future cycles!

I'm just having another bad day today. Trying not to let this bleeding get me down. I guess i'm just upset because i thought this cycle was the one and since AF is taking her time showing up I'll probably miss my window this coming cycle since So's exams are coming up and i won't see him until the end of april after next week. And i doubt i will O as early as next weekend if AF doesnt start full flow until tomorrow. So i'm kinda bummed out. I'm happy for you Christi :) hope your numbers come back good from your blood work and hope everythings okay after that :)

User Image

11 years ago

I have had some on and off cramping and TONS of CF! Holy shit, I mean like I have thought about using a panty liner. Other than that NOTHING! Usually every month after ovulation I feel "imaginary symptoms" lol but not this month.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo