Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@Wiggy, are you temping at the same time everyday? That is the only way you will get an accurate reading as far as what it means when the temps change..

11 years ago

Hi all,
I am ttc our 1st we started in Feb and my sister (who last year started in Feb and found out the end of March and had her beautiful daughter Dec 12th) has helped me so much i guess you could say im hoping to have her luck. AF came March 13-18 and deciding to take a pt anyway was sadly a BFN, yesterday i had slight spotting but today was sleeping all day lol lazy me. I have been dizzy and nauseous the past week and havent really felt tired im 6DPO today and the tool i used today said there would be a 16% chance that i would pregnant but a 86% chance the pt would be negative af is expected in 8 days but i hope she doesnt come! Good luck to all!!

11 years ago

Hi all,
I am ttc our 1st we started in Feb and my sister (who last year started in Feb and found out the end of March and had her beautiful daughter Dec 12th) has helped me so much i guess you could say im hoping to have her luck. AF came March 13-18 and deciding to take a pt anyway was sadly a BFN, yesterday i had slight spotting but today was sleeping all day lol lazy me. I have been dizzy and nauseous the past week and havent really felt tired im 6DPO today and the tool i used today said there would be a 16% chance that i would pregnant but a 86% chance the pt would be negative af is expected in 8 days but i hope she doesnt come! Good luck to all!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies I hope all is well i see some new ladies welcome . A little update i have had an eventful couple of days i have been feeling sick for the most part and experiencing some sore boobs and sharps pains in my pelvic area also today i just started crying as i was watching 1000 words this just happened out of no where and today i was so tired i had to take a nap which is unlike me. I am waiting to test i am really tiring to hold out til next tue when af is suppose to arrives we will see. I am still claiming this month as our month and wishing baby dust to each and every lady in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Kohlertaylorash - hoping that you will get your BFP soon! And if you get your sister's luck, throw it our way!!!!!

Wiggy - wish I could give you some advice but I don't temp even though I say I will every month, but never do!!!

bmoreMom6 - hoping these are good signs for you, we are lacking BFPs here...need some excitement!

AFM, CD 10/11...whatever my signature says, LOL, I never track at this point, but I did take an OPK, negative of course, I don't tend to O before CD 14 and usually later around CD 16. Oh, my ear has been stopped up for a week, due to water - my stupid fault...I am going tomorrow to get it taken care of and I can't tell you how happy it makes me. It has been miserable, not hearing things, pressure, ugh! Two more weeks until I see if my thyroid levels are down, praying they are!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Beatles next time you say that it won't be a joke!

Carla, welcome to the TWW. FX for you!

Beatles, praying this is your month... everything crossed! :) Thank you for the good luck... I need it! Holy cow you and I are right together in the TWW!

Sheena, good luck to you this cycle!

Sweet, FX for you my dear... everything sounds so good!

Bama, love the blog. Glad the laser hair removal went good! Hope the hubs SA comes back good! And where do you find the time? You go lady!

PBC, don't google anymore... I pray your pain gets better soon! :) FX for you to remember your OPKs! :) I know what you mean about ear problems... mine screwed up when we were coming home from Vegas (I flew while I was sick oops) and yesterday went to the doctor because I started having major pains and I have a sever infection in that ear... UGH REALLY!?!?! Blah! I am so glad you are going to get your's fixed!

Wiggy, still high? Wow stupid monitor! Super frustrated for you about the DH bloodwork.... UGH!
Praying you get to cancel your appointment and have a wonderful birthday surprise! Hugs lady!

TTCfirstbabe, good luck... let us know how it goes!

bmore, still praying for you dear! Here is to December babies for all!

AFM, I am going crazy.... I just want to test! Haha! I tested today just to get it out of my system.... so I should be good to go for a few more days. LOL!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

345am.....Can't sleep. Too much on my mind....I just want this to work SO bad.

Pity party for myself, sorry .

Wahhhhhhhh.....must.....sleep.....

User Image

11 years ago

So I based O day on my OPK's because my temps got messed up. But I decided to temp this morning just to check and the temp was low. So I took an OPK and its positive. So I'm going to say I haven't O'd as yet and I haven't started the TWW.

11 years ago

So I tested this morning and after 3 minutes it was a BFN. I came back after 10 minutes and I see a line!!!!!! I am still shaking! I loaded pictures on here but it is harder to see. Super faint! Here they are:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=114732

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=114727

Feedback PLEASE!!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

@ttcfirstbabe: Im sorry hun but I cant see anything on the test but I am using my mobile.... So who knows hun :)

@Carla: Good luck (again lol) for the tww. I think im the same as you. I thought I had ovulated due to a pos opk (didn't temp this cycle) which would make me 16dpo today ( my lp is 14) but im now thinking im only 8dpo instead as I had positive opks again on 7,8,9,10dpo.....

@Sweet: How you doing hun? Still got my limbs etc crossed for your bfp :) Bucket loads of baby dust to ya lol

@Pbc: Hope the pain settles soon hun and you feel better soon. Baby dust to you as well :)

@bmore: Baby dust to you hun. I hope you get a bfp soon :)

@Kohler: Good luck to you hun and welcome to the forum. Fx'd that you have the luck like ya sister did :)

Afm, im now on cd31 and my chart 9available on my wall) still says im 16dpo but im going by my latest positive opks which make me around 8dpo.... Which will make my cycle go around 37 days long. Longest cycle for the past year was 35.
Not really got ant symptoms as such. Ones I have noticed could just be in my head lol. But the night I go to bed around 8pm with a headache and wake up with it too, I know that af will turn up as that's about the only sign that seems to not change every cycle!!!

Good luck and baby dust to those in the tww and happy bd'ing those of you entering the fertile period :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo