Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

PBC I would be beyond the moon with excitement if I were one of the first ones., I know I can't be the first but one of them would be awesome.. we shall see! Speaking of Bang It Out... has anyone heard from Grants lately? HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lindsay, happy birthday to you!!!! Woohoo! Glad you had a wonderful day! Very thankful the witch is being nice to you as well!

Missy you are so funny! I bet your DH tries to hold you to it now! LOL!
I don't have any ink mainly because I am a chicken shit! Haha!

felurian, FX and praying for you BFP! You will be the first on this board. WOOHOO! Will be checking back for an update! How long does your dr take to get you your results?

I have a feeling this is going to be a great month... Bottom's Up ladies! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

PBC, friend request sent... from Cristi Gardner Coyle!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

cristi i gotta agree it hurts. especially the ones that take 5-6 hours to complete hahaha. i got teary eyed in the last few minutes.

mandy whats the bendaril for? i know its for allerigies but does it help any in ttc? *fells horribly dumb right now*

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you! Ooohh, sending positive vibes your way for tomorrow!!!!!!!

Ok, question time...I should know this but curious, is your luteal phase counted from O to the first day of a full flow or until you start spotting?

11 years ago • Post starter

The tattoo I got on my outer thigh hurt so much I had to pull my hair to take away the pain. It was HORRIBLE, turned out awesome though!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! Just joined and am not sure of whether I will be joining the December group or not yet! Hopefully I'll know in the next week or so! Baby dust to all!!!!

11 years ago

PBC you know I am not sure on the LP... I would think it would be until the first day of full flow but IDK! Good question hope we get the answer! :) And Ouch on the tattoo! EEK... see that is why I am a chicken shit! Haha!

Elleno, welcome and FX for you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Morning Ladies! Wow what a busy afternoon / evening you had!!!! I love reading the messages!

I cant believe what I am reading about all these vile MIL's!!! My MIL i s lovely - the kindest person in the world ever - and she cares for DH dad who sadly isn't well .... that woman deserve a medal and as DH and I are both only children - I would love to give her a grandchild .....

Well, my fertility monitor has said "high fertility" for 4 mornings now ... it's CD 13 so it should be on its way .... I had a couple of sharp twinges earlier this morning and so hope i O'ed as DH has packed his bag and gone off with work until Thursday now! (He refused to put any in a pot .....)

I think that it's karma that I joined this group .... I have never joined a discussion group before, absolutely NOONE in our families know that we are TTC and so it a lonely time for me ....

Also whats very strange, is that although I live in the UK - some of my work colleagues are in Dallas, Texas! I actually fly over with work about once a year! As i said - it was meant to be ...

One of us must be due a BFP this month .... am keeping Fx'ed and sending

11 years ago

Big temp drop this morning--- from 98.3 to 97.6 and it feels like the is on her way sooooooo I guess I'm out this month.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

@Bama: Sorry to hear that your first test was a fluke/evap. Be so much easier if no tests ever came up with an evap. Cant believe how horrible your MIL is being. Hugs hunni, hope the temp drop doesn't mean that af is on her way...

@Christi: Well done on surviving the baby shower. My DF always jokes about me going into super broody mode when im near babies. Was looking after my 6month old nephew and 8 year old nephew for a few hours Saturday and loved it!! Told him im off to my mates sometime this week as his sister has asked if I want to go see her month old daughter too as not seen her yet and we need a catch up too.... Im soooo excited lol.

@Robertsbaby: Have you tested yet or are you just still waiting it out? Your chart looks good. Fx'd they continue to stay high for the next few days :)

@Mandy: That was a very nasty thing to say to you and your husband. I am glad that he put her in her place. It does just seem very black and white to some people about others ttc when there are various shades of grey in between!!

@Pbc: I count my LP as from 1dpo until the day before I get full red flow if that makes sense? Ie, if I get full red flow afternoon of 15dpo, I count my LP as 14 days.... Not sure if that's correct way of doing it but I know where I am that way!!

@Elleno: Welcome and fx'd for you. Hope the forum is helpful/supportive for you :)

Afm, im now 7dpo and about 1am this morning I felt little pains/twinges/bubbles low in my abdomen and they kept me awake. Also felt very tight across my tummy when I moved like it was being stretched more. Don't think I was just imagining them symptoms in my head lol. They seemed pretty real..... Next few days will see if they were real or not and if they mean anything. Got drs in the morning with my actual dr (woohoo) so will see if they will do any hormone tests. At the right stage in my cycle to test my progesterone to see if I have actually ovulated this month.

Good luck to those in their fertile week. Bang it out ladies and good luck and baby dust to those of you in your tww :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo