Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies

I'm CD10 today. Seeing hubby on CD13-15 so really hoping my body waits until after that. Last month I think I ovulated somewhere between CD15 and 17 so there is hope. Im using a fertility monitor and am temping in case we have no success for several months so I know whether its our timing that's wrong or whether we should start investigations. Last month we were too early. Am starting to work out how I can swap my shifts so I can travel and see him at the right time next month if no BFP this month. Why does it have to be so complicated?!

11 years ago

Welcome Ashley! My husband doesn't get irritated, I think he just blocks me out! Lol.. Men aren't like women, we could talk about it all damn day! However I don't bother him with anything either unless he asks then we will talk about it. He is dying for a little one as well so he pretty much stays on top of my ovulating as much as I do. :-) He thinks I'm crazy though for temping EVERY single day! I have an alarm and it goes off faithfully 7 days a week at 5:15am. I get up at that time during the week so I check my temps at the same time on the weekends then just go back to sleep.
That is about the only thing he says I am nuts about is setting my alarm to temp on weekends!

11 years ago

AF is due on 4th April. Is anyone else's dates close to that? Wondering if anyone will be getting results on the same days.

11 years ago

PBC I think you and my DH may be sharing brainwaves or something... LOL! He is so ready for me to say "lets go" Haha! I can't wait... AF is on her way out I do believe.. so now we wait for O... of course we will have some fun in between too! :) You are oficially in the TWW and I am not being very patient... I like want you to test today. LOL! Oh this is going to be a great cycle.... I feel it!

Scooby I have to say your rant made me smile because I feel the same dang way only never new how to word it... now I do... thank you! :) Hope she is throwing a temper tantrum for you because she is getting ready to close up shop for the next 9 months! :)

Miracle, that is crazy... that is really early for O, but hopefully it does extend your LP... if not a 20 day cycle.. wow! And thank you ... I just try to be myself and as upbeat and happy as possible. If I can make one person smile then I feel like the world is a happier place! :) I hope we are belly buddies soon! :)

katie, don't write yourself off just yet!

bmoremom6, I am with you... I think there is going to be a baby boom in December 2013!!!!

ttcfirstbabe, welcome aboard! Most of our DH's wnat to do the deed and not really know all the details and timing etc! Mine is a rare one but I think it is because we have been at it for 30 cycles now, probably 20 dr appointments and a m/c. So he is a little more focused on 'what do we need to do'... I think he is getting tired. LOL! Glad to have you here and you will love it... these ladies are so amazing and supportive! I would be lost without them!

soph1812 I will be sometime around the 7th or so... GL!

AFM, the 13itch is on her way out and we could not be more excited about that... still have 2 more days of the letrozole and then I should O between CD 16-20... usually CD 19... praying we can catch our little eggie this time! Baby dust and big hugs to all out there ttc!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@Cristi yes we are Dec mothers to be and soph I have af around that time frame but I wont to see her!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls! You all say crazy and I agree... I took a pic of my OPKs (took one this afternoon too and it's clearly negative). I googled it and apparently it's not as crazy as we think, it happens and some girls even say they got prego too... Oh I so hope this is my case. Anyway, here is my pic:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=107468

Princess and myluckyduck- I have a tipped/tilted uterus, is that the same as bicornuate?

Soph- I'm also CD10 today but there is no telling when my af is due now since I ovulated so dang early... it may be sooner then April 4th but at least we have same cycle day... good luck sweetie!!

Katie- I too think it's too early... I would test again on Sunday!!

Hugs to all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Another thing that worries me is that we didn't get to BD as much as we should have...we BDed tues feb.26...and also Friday march 1st...and I got my first
Positive opk march 2nd in the late afternoon.....awwwwwwhhhbb so frustrated ....lol..

User Image

11 years ago

I almost forgot we Alison BDed on wed march 6...lol

User Image

11 years ago

bmore, I love your outlook... amazing!!! :) I agree with you we are all going to be december mommas!

Miracle, amazing!!!! So positive and so ready to see your bfp!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

So it's looks like a big fat O today. So baby dancing tonight I guess. My cycles have been so messed up so glad I know I'm ovulating this month! Hoping to be a December momma more than anything

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo