Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

I agree! lol. I still have 1 frer left but trying to wait until the end of this week to test again if af still isn't here. if it's still bfn then i'm gonna wait another week and test because af should come this coming sunday if i'm not pregnant! lol if not then i'll be going crazy testing after that!

User Image

11 years ago

ing - check. Shot of Pregnyl - check (I only whimpered a little, DH was a pro!) ((As always, completely amused at what I share with perfect strangers!! )) Now....biding our time til Wednesday morning. Off to bed....hopefully falling asleep fast to get my mind offerings, even if for just 8 hours!! How badly I want a baby for all of us.

and to all of you.

User Image

11 years ago

nsking, I am in the midwest too (Iowa) and it was gorgeous over the weekend but ugh it is freaking cold today! Booo! :( I had to laugh out loud literally at your hubby's response! Bang it out... and praying Wednesday you get your eggies and his spermies meet up quickly! :) Isn't it so funny the details we share with complete strangers that we would other wise not discuss! LOL!

Princess, wish I could give you answers... but please know I am praying you get good results!

Ally, hope you get it all figured out!

Beautiful, thanks dear! How are you doing? How are you holding up waiting to test? I am ready now... but still way too early! LOL!

Welcome larajay!

Sweet, Praying! Don't know how you are doing it... I would be testing daily. LOL

AFM, Still just waiting. Had to go to the dr today because for 4 days I have been having this horrible pain in my jaw, neck and throat that has been waking me up every 1-2 hours each night. Well I have had 1 ear infection my entire life and it was when we flew home from Vegas in 2011... I have another one now and he said it is really bad... he said my ear drum is protuding/bulging outward... that explains a lot! Oops.. guess I should have gone to the dr last week when it started! :) After that I went to the salon and chopped about 10" off of my hair! It is the shortest it has ever been (about chin length) but I really love it! When I told my sister I cut my hair the first words out of her mouth were "are you pregnant"!?!?!? LOL... apparently she heard an old wive's tale that when a woman gets pregnant a lot of times they want to cut their hair off... I told her she was crazy. LOL! Anyways, I did a lot of shopping today and spent 2 hours at the gym tonight... LOVED IT! I hope everyone has a great week.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I'm pregnant. April Fools... I'll be here until dec mommies get their BFP's, but I am moving on to New Years baby :)

GL and FX'd for y'all!

User Image

11 years ago

It is amazing what we share with each other. It's nice to have people who understand what we are going through and be able to rant.

Beatles - I was about to get excited for you. that next time you say that it will be true.

We need our first BFP on this board. I'm routing for sweetnsour and Beautiful.

AFM - O'd yesterday, we got all our in. We scheduled it this time instead of just going like rabbits (tmi sorry) I also took EPO to help my CM. I'm going to give immune suppression a try. I'm officially in the TWW ladies.

11 years ago

User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Here is my Fertility Friend Chart, I input this morning BBT and it raised my cover line from 97.47 to 97.59 and then moved my ovulation date to CD20.
What are your opinions? I had watery CM CD18 and CD19, then very little CM CD20 then CD21/22 it was really Creamy.

CTP removed my cover line when I "set ovulation" but still hasn't noticed a temp shift and is basing my ovulation date at CD19. I had HORRIBLE ovulation pains Friday which was CD19, I mean HORRIBLE but my temp jumped up that morning and has remained higher than my highest temps before that day so I assumed I ovulated CD18.

The things that make us go hmmmmmmm

11 years ago

@Ally: I used to as well. Its hard in the beginning of ttc not to read into every little sign and symptom. About 6 months into my ttc journey, I started to realise that if I do get any pms symptoms during the tww, they vary from month to month so never reliable. Just bear that in mind as I think its caught a lot of people out.... Good luck though :)

@Christi: Im doing ok. Im just going by the theory that I ovulated on cd23 instead of cd15 so im only halfway through my tww and not 15dpo today (cd30) like I thought.... If no af here by this time next week, then I will test as longest cycle has been 35/36 days before..... Good luck for you and ive got everything crossed for you this month :)

@Carla: We do need a bfp soon. Shame the last two were cps and have had to move onto another cycle. Ive got my body crossed for sweet and me. Getting frustrated now but determined not to test being as I now think im 7dpo and not 15dpo....

@Mandy: From what I understand of cm and ovulation, cm goes dry after ovulation so could either be cd19 or cd20. Just see how the next few days go. Sorry I cant be of more help

Afm, im now going by my theory of im actually only 7dpo and not 15dpo. So now im back to being in the tww again. This sucks big time but no signs of af at all. Going to test if not here by this time next week as I will be on cd37 and longest cycle has been either 35 or 36.... Urgh lol

Good luck to everyone and hope someone gets the bfp for this board to start the chainwave for the others!!!

11 years ago

Hi everyone. I am 30 yrs old on my 8dpo and hoping to have a December baby. Symptoms fatigue, nausea, food cravings for yogurt and french fries together, lotion like sticky cm, blue veins on breast, breast feels fuller. Much baby dust to us all.

11 years ago

mandy- looking at your chart I'd say you probably o'd cycle day 18 because that is a big jump there in temperature. Plus you had watery cm and opk says + you probably o'd between cycle day 18 and 19 is my best guess!

Thanks everyone for the support :) I'm just aching here to test again because it's been 3 days since i last tested but i wanna wait it out a bit longer another 3 days hopefully! I'm on cycle day 31 and 20 dpo. This morning I had stabbing pains in lower abdomen area but they werent really bad stabbing pains maybe somewhere in the middle between dull and really hurt lol. Feeling bloated still and i think i am urinating more often like normally i pee before bed and pee when i wake up in the morning but its only a little bit... now when i pee in the morning i really gotta go and its more than a little bit! I havent been drinking more now that a few days ago so it cant be that lol. Temp is still up this morning but down a bit again from yesterday, I don't know if it's because our room is cold (i'm visiting my So for a few weeks at his apartment) I hope its not because AF is coming! I still dont have any sign of her no spotting or anything. CM is still creamy. Lol if i couldnt talk to you ladies i'd probably be going nuts right now over analyzing everything... even though i still do a bit but trying not to! Hope everyone has a good day :)

User Image

11 years ago

So I started a blog basically for all the craziness that goes on in my life on a daily basis lol check it out if you want

https://loveyoutothemoonandbackwilliamsfamily.wordpress.com/

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo