Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

bamaCRNPsurvivor- yay hopefully we are both belly buddies this cycle :) i hope your cramping and spotting is a good sign :) I've had a bad headache last night and today i noticed increased creamy cm. Thats about it well today i also have a runny/stuffy nose but might be a cold coming on or allergies. Also my bbs are a little bit tender... not very noticable though lol my bbs aren't very sensitive normally so its kinda hard to tell with them sometimes. I havent been feeling crampy since o day. I really hope this is our cycle bama! fingers crossed for both of us!

User Image

11 years ago

Is it too soon for me to join this? know most of you are already post ovulation and I'm nowhere near that point in my cycle!

I'm at cycle day 7 of a 29 day cycle. 'm really hoping for a December baby, but with an LDR it's bloody hard.

Fingers crossed for everyone and myself!

11 years ago

I'm coming over from November....I've only posted a couple of times, but really need some support right now....Here are my details--my name is Farrah, I'm 36 years old, married for 19 years, have 2 children and 2 fur-babies. We have been TTC since my IUD removal in October and I am currently on CD2. I was convinced I'd get pregnant right away, since it was so easy with the others, so this waiting game is killing me....good luck and baby dust to all!

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

farrah, according to some of the books I've read, it takes an average of 7 months for couples over the age of 32 to conceive when there are no health or fertility problems. Plus it may take time for your cycles to adjust after any kind of birth control, but it can happen at any time! Fingers crossed for you! I know we are all starting to become impatient.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

11 years ago

Hi Felurian- thank you for the welcome! and hello everyone else. Congrats on the BFPs appearing now!

I am trying to hold off testing until 12DPO- I have some tests in a drawer, and everytime I'm in that room the drawer calls to me...

I am 7DPO today, and all the 'symptoms' I had are fading or gone. From O day I had sore boobs, mild cramps, and mild nausea. In previous, non-pregnant cycles I had these right from O up to AF, and alot stronger too. For instance, my breasts were so sore, I had to CARRY THEM IN MY HANDS when going to the loo at night...

But this time its different, and have only the slightest tenderness on the outside edge, and nothing else :-(

11 years ago

Plzplzplzbaby- I am only on cycle day 8 today :)

User Image

11 years ago

I start the TWW today. Positive OPK yesterday, temp dip today....and despite DH working away we managed to BD 2 days ago. There is at least hope

11 years ago

I start the TWW today. Positive OPK yesterday, temp dip today....and despite DH working away we managed to BD 2 days ago. There is at least hope

11 years ago

PlzPlz, I don't OV till next week!

11 years ago

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is going to be the cycle for us all!!!!bring on the Christmas miracles! ,

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo