Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to hop on and say a cheer for each of you! Hoping this is everyone's month.

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Feeling pretty sick.

But just wanted to sprinkle some baby dust on the board.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Wow. Not been on for a few days and there has been lots of forum activity. Just having a quick catch up lol.

@TDubbs: Welcome to the forum. Fx'd you do get a bfp this month as they are freaky signs you have had. Baby dust to you

@Pbc: Fx'd that you dont start cramping in the next few days. Though if you do, fx'd its because of implantation and you get your bfp :) Good luck for the tww

@Katie: Fx'd that af is not on her way at all. Baby dust hun

@Christi and bama: I too have a tipped uterus/cervix. Makes all my smear tests very uncomfortable as even the nurse has trouble finding the cervix! Have read mixed views on weather this can affect ttc so who knows.

Welcome to all the newbies as well to this forum. Hope that you all get the support and info etc you are looking for.

Afm, im nearing the end of cd12. Havent bd'd since cd8 as arthritis in my hips is so bad now. Also affecting my knee too. Think i may just dose myself up on loads of painkillers over the next 7-10days to make sure i can get in some bd'ing as i should be in or nearing my fertile period.... Though i doubt i will be getting my bfp this month, just my gut feeling :(

11 years ago

ttcfirstbabe- I donâ??t think its crazy that you plan the nursery :) Lol I â??windowâ?? shop online for baby clothes and furniture. Ughhh just cant wait until the day I get to buy it all.

pbc- i get preggo dreams all the time! I sure do wish they were true.

I am on cycle day 13 cervix today is high and firm so does that mean I ovulated already? CM is creamy. My temps this month are kind of out of wack so I donâ??t know if they are reliable. I had a sharp pain yesterday just behind my pubic bone maybe o? My temp still is low but I donâ??t know whats going on like I said it may not be reliable this month lol. Iâ??m having another bad day today. I just really want a baby already! It also sucks knowing i may be out this month if i didnt o yet.... just want this cycle to be over with already and onto the next!

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry bout the letters everybody something is going on with my keyboard i'm thinking lol.

User Image

11 years ago

Sweetnsour, Keep your head up, you aren't out just yet! There have been a lot of miracles on here... hang in there! FF and all of these calculators and countdowns can't determine exactly what is going on with our bodies.... it is just an educated guess! I pray it guessed wrong!

xomandy, that is horrible, I hope it is out of your system asap! I really hope it doesn't screw up your cycle!

ttcfirstbabe, we have already bought a crib, and I have tons of baby stuff (clothes toys etc) that when it is on sale I have to buy and my bf had a baby girl last year and passed down a lot of stuff... I just store it in the closet of the room we call the "nursery"! LOL! We started this about 6 months after we first started ttc! It will happen and when it does I will be prepared! LOL! I say go for it... make your list... I have spent the past month trying to decide on a color to paint it if it is a boy and if it is a girl! Not crazy and my family doesn't think I am crazy either! :) I just can't wait to set it all up!

PBC, I think you are doing great. I get jealous all the time... matter of fact I am taking pictures at a baby shower on the 23rd for my sister-in-laws' sister and she was hesitant to ask me b/c of the m/c... I said of course because why wouldn't I. Now after ordering her gift and wrapping it I am feeling a little bit of anxiety... how well am I really going to handle this? Should be interesting! On the other side though, when I see BFP on here for anyone I get excited for them! It is so crazy. I am a basket case I think!
Yes the countdown to O has begun... oodles of excitement! I am praying so hard... this is going to be your cycle! It has to be!

TDubbs, welcome! I am hoping that those are signs that your mother is going to help you along in your journey! Goodluck!

Grants, thanks for the baby dust! :) Sorry you are feeling so sick! Hope it doesn't stick around long so you can enjoy your beanie!

Beautiful, my RE told me that his sperm could be having a hard time... the one cycle we got a bfp, we did the bottoms up method strictly and it worked... going to try it again this cycle! If it works again then I will say yes it has an effect on ttc... it just makes sense if it is tilted backwards! Might help with the pain in your hips too, but probably not the knees. GL

AFM, well I am still just waiting to O! My sweet dear hubs was so excited to get a practice round in last night! He said we can "practice any day that I want" LOL! He is crazy, guess thats why I love him! I have been buying out the wal-mart cheapies test everytime we go... I think I have like 13 now... I am going to be a testing fool this cycle. I can already tell! Haha! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@Christ, I hope it doesn't either! I went and bought different vitamins today and am still taking EPO. We will see, I am going to be so pissed at myself if it screws it up!

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I'm just visiting from the November board to see how you are doing.

11 years ago

xomandy, don't be pissed at yourself.... you didn't know... you trusted the company and their research. A lot of us do that at times!

Hey Carla, how are you doing? Ready to test????

User Image User Image

11 years ago

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

take a look at my chart... does it look like i could have ovulated on cycle day 11? You can look at my chart on my profile too :)

I'm really hoping thats when i o'd

User Image

11 years ago

@sweet, it takes me to my chart when I copy and paste it.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo