Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1181 - 1190 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Hey all, so Carla and PrincessBlues I am in teh confused boat too....im 3 days late and 2 test so far (clear blue digital) say BFNs....I don't have my normal AF symptoms exactly. I am tired, bloated, larger boobs and they hurt but WORSE than usual but my cramping and back pain are different. The big thing ( sorry for the TMI) is this snot like discharge ive been having....anyone else had that?? I guess I just have to wait it out....could it just be that the HPT isnt picking it up yet is that possible at all or maybe just late for other reasons. This is our first time TTC its only the 3rd month we have tried so I am super new to all of this! I appreciate any feedback :) I hope you are all doing well and getting BFPs :)

11 years ago

AF was due for me april 13 and she is still not here ..testes with a FRER and negative. I think I might have ovulated late april6/7 so AF should be here by April 20th or so...

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats firstimer!

nsking, PRAYING for you! Oh I am so nervous for you! :) Can't wait to see the results!

citind12, try a test that is not digital! FX for you!!!!

Katie, praying you are testing too early... keep us posted!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Mandy/ Cristi....thanks for the good luck wishes! Send all the baby dust my way that you can!!

This is the first cycle that I have felt any differences, but I also have to keep in mind that I had that trigger shot, too.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I kinda think that I missed my window. We BDed that Monday April 1st. And I had a positive opk April 6and 7th. So I'm thinking that AF will be here for sure ...I have bought some advanced digital opks for next cycle...can't wait to try to use them...

User Image

11 years ago

well we are getting down to the wire!!!!! I hope someone gets a BFP in the next couple days. I am 10dpo and still feeling the effects of this sinus crap. My left ear is clogged, and I just feel lightheaded and dizzy. In other news, I had a batch of ewcm with spotting, like minimal minimal spotting. I assume its pre AF..hope she holds off for a couple more days. I feel like she was just here. But the ewcm, and that is what it was, is just weird.

11 years ago • Post starter

PBC... hmmmm! I hope and pray she takes a 9 month vacation! I hope you get to feeling 100% soon! FX for a BFP! You are right there need to be more on this board! Can you test soon? LOL! My POAS addiction is kicking in for you! Ha!

nsking, oh I wish you would just test already! LOL!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion Cristi I'll try a non digital !

11 years ago

Hi Ladies~!!!!

Christi & Mandy .... its wonderful for you both to be so supportive to the rest of us wishing praying and waiting for the you guys are tru pals.

PrincessBlues - i am sure a is on the way for you... just hang in there.

Firstimer- congrads , we hope to follow in your footsteps pret soon....

PBC - you and i are both 10dpo. i am def testing tomorrow i read somewhere that if you are pregi, you should get a faint line by 11/12dpo. the anticipation is killing me. &

to all the ladies.... we all coming down to D day. hopefully this will be a great cycle for us,

we are all floating in the same boat to baby island

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Well AF has definitely arrived and I had a terrible night with her. I hope I can stay awake at work today.

PBC and others waiting to test, I'm not going anywhere, I'm waiting here with you. Here's to a set of BFP's to end this board. Nsking

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo