Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

I've heard about the pineapple core as well. You have to eat it on an empty stomach on certain days or something like that. I know it's on an empty stomach for sure!

11 years ago

I haven't heard of the empty stomach part but it's on amandabear.com

User Image

11 years ago

I will be takings firs response test tomorrow, it will still be very early but I will try, I did take a cheaply Walgreens brand and I think maybe there was a very very very super super faint line but it might be me making it up....lol ...we shall see.....do any of you ladies know if a UTIMhas any effect on a HPT?

User Image

11 years ago

A UTI shouldn't affect a test, since it is looking for HCG, even if you happen to have blood in your urine (you can have blood cells in your urine without knowing, that's what happened when I had one last year).

Pineapple core is supposed to provide nutrients that help the uterus and little bean implant better.

11 years ago • Post starter

hey lovelys!!! hoping everyone is doing ok????!!! i'm really stuggling here with the damn witch :( she is something else this cycle!!!
i think she is even worse (physically) than my m/c :( superdooper heavy and cramps like you wouldn't believe!!
i was out shopping with a girlfriend and literally almost passed out (picture me sitting on the floor in the middle of a town centre) slighty embarrassing and even more so when my friend asked was it because i'm preggo to which i promtly burst into tears!!!
arghhhhhhh just needing a rant tonight girls sorry to be negative but thats all i have left today :(

still keeping fingers crossed and saying prayerd for everyone else though :)

11 years ago

Janey....rant away. I know exactly how you feel. My af in Jan was horrible, heavy, cramps...lasted 9 days. I was about ready to go insane. Hugs to you and hopefully she calms down!

Interesting development....went to the bathroom and a small amount of ewcm with blood. I haven't experienced mid cycle spotting like this since dh and I were dating. I'm taking this as a good sign an eggy was released. I need some kind of hope!

11 years ago • Post starter

beautiful, praying this is your month! Big hugs!

PBC, LOL!!!! Hell I will pay for her trip to the Caribbean for sure! :) Been slowing down today so hoping she really is on her way out! FX! Oh and that sounds very promising for you! Praying praying praying!

Katie, woohoo amazing articles.. thank you for posting!

Janey, so sorry hun. I remember the first cycle after our m/c and it is horrible. I hope and pray things get better for you soon.

AFM, the 13itch I think may be on her way out.. ugh I hope so! She has been horrible this cycle! So now we finish the Letrozole and wait to O! Prayers and hugs to you all!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Wow, I leave for a short two day vacation, and the forum explodes! I can't reply to everyone individually because I don't have the time. I'll just say a general good luck to everyone in every stage! It sounds like there was a lot of great info about ovulation, so I don't have more to add than an "amen" to all that was posted. And also, welcome to the ladies who came over from your other board. Sorry about AF :( She's the pits.

I actually got a positive OPK this month, so I didn't need a trigger! Hooray. And I had an ultrasound yesterday that showed one big, beautiful follicle on my right side. My HSG a while ago showed the left is clogged, so we are rejoicing!

pbc we are really close this cycle! I'm just a day behind. I'm happy to have a cycle buddy :)

katie good luck testing tomorrow!!! I hope you didn't make up that line today. Let us know the outcome in the morning!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

janey83: Keep your head up girl :) I hope AF leaves soon for you and you get a sticky bfp soon! And like pbc910 said its okay to rant here. The ladies on this board are great and I wouldnâ??t know what to do without them. Good luck to you this cycle and lots of baby dust!

So everyone I am cycle day 10 well cycle day 11 now since it is 3:30am lol. Iâ??ve been having lots of cervical mucus so hopefully I o early this cycle! Keeping my fingers crossed that one time was enough. Iâ??ve also noticed that yesterday (cycle day 9) and cycle day 10 my cervix is high soft and openâ?¦. Does that mean I may ovulate early? Iâ??m really hoping I doâ?¦

User Image

11 years ago

Took a Walgreens brand HPT and I'm pretty sure that it was negative..:(.. I'm waitting for my first repose to get here.(ordered them on amazon, they will get here later on today)...feeling a little sad but I know it's still kinda early. With my mc I got a BFP at 10dpo in the evening so we shall see...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo