Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Boy oh Boy is it hard keeping up with you ladies. FX for you all!

AFM... I had my u/s last week and the tech said "I see the beginning of something". I think it was too early for the u/s. Have my first Dr. visit tomorrow, so hopefully I will know more. I have been very tired, w/ sore BBs and constantly bloated.

XOXO, STACIE \User Image

11 years ago

Mandy - I have no idea about temps, well I have a general idea but not enough to give you a definite answer on O....BUT....I can tell you, when I O, I have EWCM, then it's dry for a day or two then it gets creamy, so based on that alone, I am thinking CD 19-20.

sweetnsour - I think all those signs sound promising. I am praying for you, doing a little dance and all that, and for beautiful too! We need some BFPS!

Stacie - hope your appt goes well, so excited for you.

Nothing new on my end, just waiting and waiting and waiting...blah! Having a weird sensation in the back of my upper thigh, like I pulled a muscle but I am not active at all, maybe I did b/c I am so inactive. I've been googling symptoms so I've convinced myself I have cancer or a blood clot or some other horrible thing. But really it must be muscle...it doesn't hurt, just weird...anyway, expect O next week, if I can remember I will start doing some OPKs

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks pbc :) I hope those sperm have no trouble hunting down that egg this cycle for you! And hope you have lots of bding for o day :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hey sweetnsour, I noticed we are the same age! I am new to this my name is Ali I am also 21, 22 this coming may! We are trying for our first as well! Good luck everyone prayers your way :)

11 years ago

Hey - well its now day 12 of the Fertilty monitor reading high! I am now finding it mildly amusing and going to see how long I can trick it for :-)

However according to FF my O day was CD 13 so I am now DPO 8! The only good thing about this - is that I am being asked to POAS every morning and reduces the urge to pee on a HPT!

A busy week for the DH and I - DH was meant to have blood test done this morning - something that it took me ages to persuade him to do (he hates needles ... big La La ....) and when he got there - the nurse said that he should have fasted for 12 hours previously and he had just eaten a breakfast bar on the way! AARRGGGHHH! am fuming as they didn't tell us that! So beware Ladies - if DH needs bloods ... ask the question!

We both then have a Dr's app on Friday evening to discuss the options / next steps as TTC for 15 mths and nothing .... Well with AF due 1 week today - am hoping that I might have have a little sneaky test and gives me good news before my birthday, and then I can cancel ... is that too much to wish for .. Fx

The thing is - I truly cant figure out when I o'ed due to this silly monitor - and am now guessing ....

What do you think??? I am so pleased to have you Ladies to ask ... I am defo going crazy here .....

11 years ago

@Wiggy, can you post a link to your FF chart and we can give you our opinions :-)

11 years ago

Thanks Mandy ... now that would have been a good idea in the first place wouldn't it .. told you U was going crazy .....

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ac01b

11 years ago

Hey ladies. I am going to test tomorrow. I have way more symptoms than ever before, new ones being increased urination, heavy breasts, tender breasts, increased CM since CD9, dry mouth, and pronounced veins. Tomorrow I will be 15 dpo based on my observations. Wish me luck!

User Image

11 years ago

@Wiggy, I would say you didn't ovulate until CD18, which was Saturday the 30th. Are you charting at the same time everyday? I notice FF has noted that your charting at different times, IF you are charting the same time every day and NOT entering in the time you charted manually then it automatically sets it for the time you entered it.
Example: I take my temp every morning at 5:15 but on weekends I might not input it until 8:30 so I have to manually change my time to 5:15 or it will set it for 8:30 and then "disregard" the temp or not calculate properly. Just a heads up in case you are inputting well after your actual chart time.

11 years ago

@mandy .... Thanks for looking! I usually chart temps as soon as I wake up and over-ride the default .... I have never o'ed that late .... But maybe that's why I'm not preggers?????

Looks like I'm out already then ð???

Fx to everyone else though ...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo