Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1011 - 1020 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Sorry everyone but this is just a quick post but will do a more detailed post tomorrow :) Busy few days for me....

@wiggy: Sorry to hear that you had a bfn after what sure looked like a bfp yesterday. Keep praying hun as it may have been to weak to pick up the hcg plus its still early days.

Afm, since yesterday morning i have been urinating every hour and half it seems. Managed to last 6 hours during the night without needing a wee! Been wearing a pad for about 5 days as feels like af has started but when i check, it a bit of cm. Scared the witch will show up unexpectedly and il be caught short! DF wants me to test today as his parents go back up to scotland in the morning and he wants to tell them if its positive over dinner tonight. Said i want to use fmu as so far i can hold that for a bit longer plus i would like it confirmed by dr if we do get a bfp. If tomorrow i keep weeing for England, then i will test thursday morning which will be cd39 :) got my fx'd :)

11 years ago

Beautiful - i have my fingers crossed for you xxx

11 years ago

@Wiggy, NOOOOOOOOO I am so sorry honey.

@Cristi, I sure hope I get my BFP soon. Called my dr yesterday to get everything lined out. They are on board with doing whatever needs to be done. My only concern is what happens when everything comes back normal???

11 years ago

Wiggy- So so so so sorry!! That stupid test! :(

Cristi- I'm doing well. My bbs hurt like crazy and they have for almost a week now. I have to pee every half hour (also been about a week or more) and I get little bouts of sick feelings. Otherwise everything is great! Finally got my positive digital today :). Telling my parents this weekend, and I'm so excited! My sister got pregnant at 16 last year and the occasion was not so happy, so I'm excited to have a good "I'm pregnant" experience!

GL to all Bding, testing, and waiting!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Mandy - hearing that nothing is really wrong and that it's all unexplained is the most frustrating thing in the world. I remember telling my husband at one point that I almost wished they told us that something WAS wrong (something small and fixable, of course), so then we could pinpoint why we're not pregnant yet. But the good news with not knowing why you're not pregnant is that all signs point to you having a baby someday. It may not be as soon as you thought (I thought I'd have a 8 month old by now), but it will happen someday. At least that's what I tell myself! Hang in there....

AFM, 6 DPIUI - and tired as hell. No melatonin last night and slept like crap. My nips/bb's feel a little tender this morning, a little heavier than normal maybe? but trying to not look too hard into it.

On a happy and unrelated note, I'm $50 richer this morning since Louisville won the National Championship last night! As of yesterday I thought i was completely out of it, but out of a pool of 25 guys (well, 24 and one other girl in my office), I came in 2nd. WAHOO!

User Image

11 years ago

Also, Jess - $1000 per IUI!?!? Dang, girl, come to Ohio! My Clomid cost $18, the Pregnyl (for 2 months' worth) cost $72, the u/s copay was $40, and the IUI itself was $350. Still expensive, but all in still way less than $1000! Where do you live?

I sure hope you don't have to get to IVF - $10,000 is - wow. SO much money! (As you're rolling your eyes at your computer screen and saying, "Duh.") DH and I have ventured into that territory a time or two and I just don't know if we would ever do it. Hard to say though.

User Image

11 years ago

@Cristi- So happy your numbers have gone up. I'm sending lots and lots of baby dust and sticky vibes to you and your beanie. Keep us posted on how you are doing. Alot of us have followed you through your TTC struggle (me inparticular) and we'd love to know how you are doing.

AFM, 19dpo today and still no AF. I tested last night, with a 5 hour hold, and....BFN This is why I don't test early. I'm feeling very deflated. I suppose I just wait for the evil witch to show.

Good Luck to everyone still in the running for a December baby.

11 years ago

@ Fiver- I am right there with you I tested early and got a BFN!! I knew it would be and I just feel out this month as well. Feeling very down today. AF not due until 4/14/13. I think I ma going to hop over to the new years board. GL to you!

@ Cristi- KMFX'ed for you that those #'s keep going up!!

@nsking-Congrats on your office pool!!

GL everyone!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Woohoo, my alma mater and home team won the NCAA last night! Good night!

Anyway, sorry to hear that Wiggy, but it isn't over until AF shows up! I think for me, I'm finally in the acceptance stage, but I don't know, if I don't get preggo this month, I may loose it!

Beautiful - FX!!!!

nsking - I will take the $350! My insurance covers all infertility testing, but doesnt cover, of course IUI or IVF treatments. I dont know how much IUI would cost for us but I need to find out b/c that will be our next option.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone,

How is everyone today?

Wiggy - I'm so sorry. FX crossed that it really is a BFP.

Christi - happy to see your numbers.

AFM - I'm 8dpo and feeling miserable. I have this constant feeling like AF is about to start, my back and hips ache and sometimes I feel nauseous.

What's the link for the January board?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo