Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Oops forgot to mention, yes, I started trying in Aug 2011, hasn;t been until last fall when all this with my thyroid was discovered.

This is my 23rd cycle :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Ugh. THAT SUCKS. I am right there with you.

Not that I'm saying by any means that it's a "good" thing that you have thyroid/ prolactin issues....b/c that blows. But it is SO FRUSTRATING that LITERALLY EVERY F'ING TEST DH and I have taken have come back normal or okay. There is absolutely no reason we haven't been able to conceive yet. None. I had low progesterone levels last Spring, which is when I started with the Clomid, and that fixed that. Everything else is fine. I went off Clomid starting with my October cycle, and since I've lost some weight, I think my body may have regulated itself? Anyway, my RE said that at this point IUI is a good bet because it could possibly be that I have hostile CM, and obviously IUI bypasses all of that. We'll see. I sure hope so.

User Image

11 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo- i might have noticed a little bit of a change since my bbt post o for the last bit has been in the low 98's and last months it just stayed in the mid to high 97's. Not sure if it's due to the immune suppression thing or if i'm actually pregnant lol still no AF or bfp yet! But I am still taking 1 claritin am and one benadryl pm. Probably gonna keep it up until AF of BFP!

BeautifulDisaster- I'm good :) thanks for asking. Coming down with a head cold but i'm doing okay havent tested again yet think i may wait until friday :) Hoping my period isnt a week late like last month's if it is i'm due for it in 6 days. And I hope you get your BFP too! and that AF stays away!

larajay- Hey hun welcome to the board :) I can relate to you, my So and I aren't together much either because he is just finishing off his schooling. We try and see each other on weekends as much as possible. Good luck!

Good afternoon everyone :)

I'm on cycle day 30 today which puts me at 19 dpo. Still havent tested again! Scared it will be another negative and I just have this feeling that this is my month! At least I hope so. I am coming down with a horrible cold though..sucks.. but if it's from being pregnant i'll take it! lol. My temp dipped just a little today .2 degrees but still in the triphasic phase on my chart. Head feels congested due to oncoming cold i'm pretty sure, back is sore, and tummy is bloated. I'm still having twinges on and off just wierd bubble poking feelings lol. Gas like crazy (TMI i know!) And had a bit of cramping this morning again. Still no AF which puts me 3 days late from my usual 26 day cycle but if it's a long cycle like last month's (35 days) AF should be here April 7th but i'm hoping it's not a week late again! Good luck everyone and babydust to those waiting to test! :) Hope you all get your bfp!

User Image

11 years ago

nsking - I totally understand! At least there is a possible reason why I can't get knocked up. But I feel something telling me that its something else, but I could be crazy!!!!! I think we can both say with a loud yell, THIS SUCKS!!! I hope the IUI works for you b/c that would give me hope if we have to turn to that route.

Sweetnsour - OMG you win the patience award of the century! In dec I started testing at 6DPO and since then I don't test at all, but wow! But seeing how long your cycle is I can see why you aren't testing. I hope you get that BFP!

@Sweetandsour: That's ok hun :) I know what you mean. My average cycles are 31, and lp 14 ish. But longest cycle past 9months or so has been 35 and shortest 28. So im now on cd29 and given up bothering to test and get disappointed. Seeing 'not pregnant' in words was quite hard rather than seeing just one line!! Hope ya head cold goes soon. Ive had a full blown cold for about the past 5/6 days. Still got my fingers crossed for you as well to get ya bfp :)

@Ally: It could be possible implantation spotting if you have already ovulated about a week ago.... Fx'd for you though that it is good news at the end of ya tww :)

@Nsking: Woohoo :) Glad that the scan went well and you have some good follicles. fx'd that the iui works for you 1st time :)

@Larajay: Welcome aboard the forum and I hope that you find us all supportive and informative. Feel free to rant and rave about anything really about ttc!!

11 years ago

My cycles have been 28 days since my D&C . I got my first AF feb. 16 fallowing my D&C and again on march 16th....the opk that I took Friday the test line seem to be almost as dark as the control line but it was a digital so it showed a negative. But then after all i might have been looking into that line too much....but the test I took sat the line seemed lighter....maybe I missed my window by a few days?....my positive opk from last cycle was march 2nd..

User Image

11 years ago

katie - I would assume that it is possible you just missed the positive, especially if the test line was almost as dark as the control. I know from my past cycles I can get days of positives to just one positive and then the next test negative. I would try not to worry too much and if you BDed at all during your supposed fertile time frame you have a chance, but I know how frustrating it is. For me, I try to pinpoint my O as much as possible so my DHs lazy sperm don't have to wait for the egg.

Thanks beautiful. I'm hoping we all get some good news very soon!!!! I hate that I read so much into every little thing. Let's hope for a quick TWW.

11 years ago

pbc- lol i already tested 3 times on 3 different days! I just thought well if i am pregnant i'll just let the hcg build up a bit before i test again and if i'm not well i'll still wait a bit to test again to see if AF is late again plus i don't really like getting bfn's all the time so i'd rather wait it out a bit longer :) Hope you get your bfp too!

BeautifulDisaster- Yea colds suck hope you feel better also! And well ever since i got of the pill i've been having exactly 26 day cycles then last month ended up being a 35 day cycle so i don't know if my body is readjusting itself or what because all of a sudden it goes from 26 days to a 35 day cycle not gradually lol it just happened like that. And yea i'm with you on giving up/waiting a while to test because i dont wanna get disappointed seeing another bfn lol.

User Image

11 years ago

completely understand, that's why I refuse to buy any more HPTs unless I am more than a couple days late or I am having too many unusual symptoms. Seeing that lonely control line is too sad, it needs a friend!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo