Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

PBC it is soooo super frustrating! UGH! I am sticking with CD 19... but will keep testing just in case! Banging it out regardless! And OMGosh you crack me up... you have me crying from laughing so hard! I hope they skip brunch and head straight for the hotel room! LOL! I agree with you.... "yep egg is out and ready for fertilization" would be so ideal! Sorry you have been struggling with a lot of negative feelings lately... praying your prolactin is normal and you catch that egg! Big hugs and thanks for the great laugh... I needed that! :)

beatles, I am so sorry about your brother. I know exactly what you mean... life is short. You have to take time to enjoy it! I hope he slows down for a short break after these 2 cases! Big hugs!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies. Quick question. I have about a million symptoms this month but today I had something new. My left boob is all of a sudden way bigger than my right. I showed DH and he said it's definitely notice able. Could this be a good sign or just some weird tricky my body is playing on me?

Good luck to all those testing and waiting!

Candy, I was so sad to hear the discouraging news today. Praying for you tonight! If the doctor still has hope, then don't you lose it yet!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies. Quick question. I have about a million symptoms this month but today I had something new. My left boob is all of a sudden way bigger than my right. I showed DH and he said it's definitely notice able. Could this be a good sign or just some weird tricky my body is playing on me?

Good luck to all those testing and waiting!

Candy, I was so sad to hear the discouraging news today. Praying for you tonight! If the doctor still has hope, then don't you lose it yet!

User Image

11 years ago

@candy: im so sorry about your levels huni. Thoughts and prayers with you and your DH. Sending virtual hugs too.

@Christi: Looks to me like it could have possibly been cd19 you o'd but strange how it fades then darkens again in the morning... Thanks for the prayers. Not long eaten toast for brekie and my stomach feels empty like ive not eaten at all! Tummy keeps gurgling/bubbling on and off too. Hard not to read into it so much but again ive have a positive opk on what should be 10dpo.... Been testing 24 hours apart and surge has always ended 12 hours later.... Confused.com

@Everyone else in their fertile period: Good luck and happy bd'ing ;)

@Everyone in their tww: Good luck and lots of baby dust to you :)

Afm, took another opk this morning @10dpo. Again it was blaring positive at the 10min mark. Been doing them since 7dpo due to wanting to poas this time round again but no ic's and not using frer etc yet. Done all 4 12/24hours apart and positive. Cant see how i am ovulating so late on cd25 with lp of 14 and average 30 day cycle. In the past when ive continued using opks outta curiosity, the test line area was stark white and faded within 12 hours of ovulation. Never got hint of lines again until about 4 days before o day.
Got a drs appointment today at 5pm so going to ask if i can have a progesterone test to definitely confirm i have already ovulated when i thought i did..... Will put pics up later too of my opks from last few days too.... Confused sooo much!

11 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/xomandyxocheyxo

Not sure but here is my link!
Still negative, I will test mid day today and again this evening! Who knows, I'm just going to keep BDing, testing, and temping! NOT going to stress over it :-) HOWEVER, I sure as hell can't afford to dip 2-3 sticks of these test a day of the CBE Digital Ones! At $40 a box I will go broke! Not really, but I will definitely find the sticks like you guys use for next month.

@TTC, could be a very good sign but then again, my boobs get bigger a few days before the 13itch shows up!

11 years ago

Good Morning ladies Cristi I know right. I started having vivds dreams this is something I never experinced since trying to have a baby. I hope this is a good sign. I will try to hold out on testing at least unitil 11dpo Xomandy don stress i agree with you keep bding so you wont miss you moment. wishing a + outcome for everyone!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112643

Link to my 10dpo opk stick. Not put up the ones from 7/8/9dpo but they are the same colour positive as this one.... Hopefully dr will agree to progesterone test later when I see him to see if I have ovulated already!!! Never get an urge to poas before af arrives!!!

11 years ago

beautifuldisaster- i dont know what to tell you about your opk see what the doctor says :)

I'm 15 dpo today had some light nausea last night on and off. Still have a different heavy full feeling in my lower abdomen with twinges every now and then. Had a sharp pain in one of my bbs last night that lasted a few seconds. My temp today was up .1 degrees to 98.0 I'm on cycle day 26 today so AF is due tomorrow but with my last cycle being 36 days i'm not sure! Plus i ovulated early this cycle on cycle day 11 so i was thinking my period maybe should have come a little earlier... not sure on my luteal phase length so yea i just gotta wait it out and see i guess! I poas with fmu this morning but it was a clearblue + and this one was really bad for blue dye... theres like a cloud of it in the result window, should have used my other first response maybe. I'm not sure if i see anything in the first one but the 2nd and 3rd i think i might see a faint line on invert and a little bit with the photo just normal...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112655

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112656

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112658

Tell me what you think. I really hope this is my month and i feel like it is too with these symptoms i've been having.

User Image

11 years ago

@Sweetnsour: Will see what gp says when I see him in a few hours. Just so confused and wish I didn't get an urge to poas and use an opk as now im obsessed with seeing if it continues to stay dark being as they usually go back to stark white on test area within 12 hours. Let alone still showing positive like this 3/4 days later testing 24 hours apart!!
Looked on ya tests as to me when I grey scale them, it looks like there could be a line forming but not sure if its evap or the start of ya bfp. Re-test if no af beginning of april hun. Good luck and fx'd for you :)

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

I need some opinions...

I'm 7dpo today, and usually by 4 or 5 dpo my breast are so tender. This is the first month I have not had sore breasts...? Is this a good sign? Even though my boobs don't hurt them seem warm...from like the inside and they are def. swollen. Also, yesterday I thought for sure AF was coming super early (28 day cycle) and today I have had off and on cramping/twinges in my uterus area. If my boobs don't hurt does that mean I didn't ovulate?

Help! Going crazy here....!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo