Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

sweetnsour - well I think I am with you this cycle...dh is probably going out of town during my peak fertile days so I'm calling this month a wash. We weren't really trying anyway, but I was hoping at least to bd once around my suspected O date. Oh well, at least he is going out of town to see family, which is hasn't seen in years so I can't really complain.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for asking pbc and felurian! Hsg was really painful at first only for about 2-3 mins; it kinda took my breath away. I have really painful menses and took aleve beforehand so a little surprised it hurt that bad. Otherwise, they said everything looked textbook! Got dh SA report and all is great in that dept too! So this is all great news and makes me very relieved!! But then the question that's been lurking... Why hasn't it happened yet??? Ugh. We have a follow up appt to discuss everything w/re the end of the month. Hoping that appt won't need to take place. ;)

We're all on to new cycles now! Best of luck!!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I'm moving on here from November board. Witch got me this morning

ttcapinaa- nice to meet you! Glad to hear your HSG and dh SA results went well! We went through them too.. and we're fine as well yet, still nothing has happened- been 2yrs now... All I can think of is it will happen one day and when it does, I will FREAK!! lol... I hope you don't have endo and if you do, the laparoscopic surgery will clean you out... could be an explanation why it hasn't happened yet for you... Good Luck this cycle sweetie!
I will be trying the immune suppression remedy Grants shared, I'm the same way like you, I never get sick and was wondering if my body is killing anything that is trying to implant, so yes, I will definitely be trying it out this cycle! I'll let you know how it goes...

Felurian, Jeskalilis- Nice to meet you girls! Here's to hoping we get many, many and December babies!!

Beautifuldisaster- Hey girl! If we conceive this cycle our EDD is 12/10 so I'm right behind ya!! Hope we end up being belly buddies!!!

PBC- ahh man, maybe you'll get to squeeze a before he leaves... ya never really know! That one could be THE ONE!!! Hope all is good my friend!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies. Started AF March 1st so I'm out for a November baby. So I'm joining yall here on the December board!

For those who don't know me, I am Kristi (32) and fiance Hugo (32). We are ttc our first baby. We live in New Orleans.

FX and GL we conceive our lil bundles this month and have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

User Image

11 years ago

pbc910: Hopefully we both get a chance this month! To me a slim chance is better than no chance! Even though it's still depressing. I hope my body just decides to ovulate early this cycle lol.

Here i am cycle day 3 everyone... still bummed about last cycle. This cycle though i think i'm also gonna do the immune suppressent thing and see how that goes... only i'm just gonna take claritin in am and benadryl in pm starting around 2 or 3 dpo. I'm also going to start taking prenatal vitamins this cycle and also be on top of my omega 3. Im trying out CoQ-10 200 mg of that and some b6 and b12 with added folic acid. I'm gonna see if this helps my cycle be regular and helps me ovulate. But like i said before i have a very slim chance this cycle since the last day me and my so can bd is cycle day 8!

Good luck to everyone for december babies! Hope to see lots of bfp on this board soon! :)

User Image

11 years ago

I'm anticipating joining this board :/ AF supposed to have arrived today (and I always start in the morning!). Cycle has been really good with being 28-29 days after getting off BC and then after my miscarriage. I'm anticipating it starting tomorrow.

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

@ttcapinaa: Glad your hsg went well and the sa was ok. Fx'd that you get your bfp soon as ive heard you are more fertile for a few months after a hsg....???

@miracle: Great to know that someone is very close in edd to me :) Fx'd that we do end up being bump buddies lol. Im also going to do the immune suppression but like you, also just do the clarytin and benadryl. Cant seem to find pepcid over here in the uk and amazon want silly money that right now, i cant justify fully to buy.

Afm, im now on cd3 with a strange period again. Its been very very light (usually medium-heavy flow this early. Sorry if tmi) and seems to be slowing down. Have suffered from no cramps etc as well when first few days im usually resorting to painkillers to take the edge off the cramps....

11 years ago

Husky - hopefully AF doesnt show up, keep us updated!

beautiful - this year has been the year of strange AFs! Mine was super heavy and clotty the first two cycles this year and last cycle was normal. I guess light it better than heavy any day, right?

ttcapinaa - glad your HSG went well in terms of everything looking good, not the pain part.

AFM, looks like this cycle I am out since DH is definitely gone during my fertile time. My EDD was Nov 30 but going to shoot for next cycle with an EDD of Dec 29th. Watch, I'll probably get a Christmas baby after all this time!

ttc - hi! I am just curious what an HSG is and what it looks for, and what the procedure is for? I'm going into my 7th cycle ttc and got off the pill well over a year ago. I don't want to wait the full year; I feel like I should be getting pregnant if nothing is wrong! Frustrating. I know a lot of people have problems and that's why it takes longer to conceive.

I am probably paranoid, but I am beginning to think something may be wrong with me. I go to the doctor for a regular checkup and I want to know what to say, that I know what I'm talking about (even though I don't lol)

What sort of questions should I be asking and what are some of the typical procedures or tests that can be done if I am worried and concerned something may be wrong with my female parts?!

Anyone who has been through this and knows what to say or what tests to ask for; instead of again hearing her simply say: "Kristi it's only been 7 months wait until a year, yada yada...." I am tired of waiting and I will pay out of pocket if I can get anything done to see what's curtailing my ttc process.

Btw, this question is for everyone...

Thanks so much!

User Image

11 years ago

Beatles...my advice is be honest and express your concerns. They will ask a billion questions about your cycle. You could always say you've been trying a year if you are worried they won't be as proactive. I don't know all the tests to ask for but you could ask to have your progesterone, prolactin and thyroid checked. You could ask for a hsg..they insert a catheter through your cervix and run dye through your fallopian tubes. They can see if there are blockages or other issues. The easiest way to start is simple labwork. A doctor will start off with that unless you are having irregular cycles or any other symptoms that point to fertility issues. Some women go in, getseen get a.diagnosis, and get treated quickly and conceive. Others like myself take a while to go through treatment. Also its your body and you have the right to figure out why you aren't getting pregnant. Some doctors are more aggressive when treating fertility issues and some aren't. If you have to go through several docs to find one you like , do it! My problem is my cycles are regular so it stumps my doctors and I'm not easily diagnosed. I first saw my reg Dr in Sept 12... Saw the gyn in nov , diagnosed with thyroid issues in Dec and medically treated for that then and higher dose in Feb. Not a huge amount of time but it feels like it to me! I bet some other ladies on here know more than me but just my two cents.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo