Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies

I have only just joined this site today so hello!

I am 29 and ttc my first. I have been ttc since November 2012 when I got married. My DH is 33.

Looking forward to sharing symptoms and stories with everyone as ttc is driving me mad and taking over my every waking moment!

I am just starting my cycle and using Clearblue Fertility Monitor. My last cycle was the first time I used the monitor so hoping to get results from it in the coming months. Would welcome any feedback from others who have used it?

Thanks

11 years ago

Morning all, just a quick visit. POAS because its 4 days till the witch arrives and it was a BFN :-( don't think it's gonna be my month!! DH is gonna have a heart attack because I haven't had any urge to mclove him and now I will pounce!
GL to all those getting BFPs, hope they stick for you! Xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Littlemiss, 4 days to go is still very early- implantation can take up to 12 days and then HCG not detecable for 2-3 days after that! It's not over untill the ol hag turns up you know!

Thats not to say the 'McLovin' shouldn't happen ;-)

I'm counting on you to get a BFP!

xx

11 years ago

Oh, and hello and welcome to Red Ri Ri- they are a lovely supportive bunch on here. Good luck!

11 years ago

Welcome Red, I too started trying in November! Maybe we will get our BFPs this month!

11 years ago

9dpo and of course a POAS addict BFN. Still having cramps/ twinges/pulling/ pinching and weird cervical/vag pain. Creamy CM, sore bbs, pronounced veins, backache fatigue, gas, heartburn, nausea, lord it's all probably in my head lol. Temp did go back up a lil this am so we will see. I know it's still early though.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

@Bama, most people do not even implant until 9DPO, Fingers Crossed Honey!!!

11 years ago

Good morning ladies and welcome Red RI RI yes this is a very good bunch of ladies and very supportive no question is stupid because its a learning process for everyone!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Mandy!!!!

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

As expected, AF arrived today, well I expected her tomorrow. So my LP was only 10 days. Well, now I am officially trying for a December baby!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo