Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

News from the weird files...just got a nice batch of ewcm, 2 days early. Hum....didn't take an opk bc I thought it was still too early. I'm actually glad bc I'm ready to O. Wonder if this is related to the cervical cramping I had all night?

11 years ago • Post starter

nsking, I hope you get plenty of sleep tonight... I am sure last night was torture! Glad you got in one more night of BDing! Praying for you BFP!

PBC.... woohoo! :) Hope you got in some BDing! Keep going... don't stop now! (Wow that sounds like a sex scene from a movie LOL)! This is going to be OUR cycles! :)

AFM, since we are homeschooling our son, my DH decided to let him stay up late tonight and they have been playing baseball on the 360 for 2 hours! I am getting kind of bored and a little lonely! Ha! I have laundry going to keep me busy. Thinking about cleaning our room AGAIN... until they decide enough is enough. They both better get up tomorrow morning like they promised. Haha!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

OMGosh... I am so tired but can't go to sleep... My DH has been back in here for a while now... I have heartburn like no other tonight! My cat is still ignoring me... but my bbs don't hurt really at all... IDK what will happen this cycle! Praying hard!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies .... I have done something silly and now I am kicking myself and am so very down .....

FF says I am DPO 10, even though my chart I think says otherwise (thanks Mandy), and the ***** monitor still reads high (?!?!) ... you know what I am going to say .... yes - I POAS ....

One of the cheapie dip sticks .... of course I have convinced myself that there is something there because of my secret weapon of line eye ... but I know in my heart of hearts there is nothing ....

I know that its not over until the arrives, but i totally feel like poo and wish i hadnt done it ... but i have ....

I also have the Dr's appointment tomorrow to be referred for "help" and now I have got myself into a state about that as I don't know what they are going to ask ....

Think I might go back to bed .... could someone please get us a nice BFP and cheer us all up! There are alot of ladies on here that deserve one :-)

Fx to you all .... xxxx

11 years ago

It's okay Wiggy, we all do it. I am still going to stand by the fact that you didn't ovulate till CD18 which would only put you 5DPO! **Yes I just stalked your chart again :)**
How long are your cycles usually?

11 years ago

STOP using your monitor LOL It is going to drive you bat ass crazy!

11 years ago

Took another test this morning and the line is darker!!! This is my BFP! I'm so excited!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=115161

User Image

11 years ago

TTC.....I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo!!! Let's keep this train moving, Mother Nature....let the BFP's fall!

User Image

11 years ago

@Sweets: How are you today hunni? Hope the spotting has gone and you can still get ya bfp. Still got everything crossed for you still :)

@Christi: Thanks hun. Still got no signs of the witch showing so hoping she stays away completely. If she doesn't, she is scheduled to arrive Wednesday/Thursday. Which will make my cycle be around 38 days long..... Urgh> Got my fingers crossed for you hun that this is your month again and sending you lots of baby dust :)

@Nsking: Glad it all went ok and good luck during ya tww. Lots of baby dust your way too hun

@Pbc: Woohoo :) Get plenty of bd'ing in lady. Sending you lots and lots of baby dust :)

@Wiggy: Keep ya chin up hunni. You still got a chance of getting the bfp. Egg may not have implanted for you yet> Fx'd that you get a bfp soon :) I agree with mandy about ya monitor. It does seem to be confusing you and maybe you are just 5dpo as well instead of 10....

@ttcfirstbabe: Congrats hun. I can see the line and even more clearly on greyscale. Woohoo. Lets hope this now sets of a chain of people getting their bfps :)

Afm, im now 9dpo though my page says im 17dpo. Im pretty sure I ovulated late and not on cd15 like I thought. Want to poas but after the days of being confused, ive decided to not even bother until at least Tuesday when I will be 13dpo.... Got major backache again today. Have had it all day, every day for the past week. Is worse in the morning and eases off during the day but its still noticeable. Despite me taking painkillers for my RA :/ Though im only trying to take three of them a day and not 8 as they not recommended for use during pregnancy but are on the safer scale end of non recommended drugs.... Urgh, just want this tww to be over. Not nice discovering you're actually only half way thorugh and not at the end like you first thought!!!

11 years ago

My cycles were exactly 28 days after coming off BC for about 10 mths.... now they range from 26 - 30 days .... last month was 30 days and that was the longest one ever!

I know its bad - but I cant stop with the monitor! it keeps asking me for sticks and i feel bad denying it!!! I know when I get to stick No 20 it will stop as it meant to be "learning" my body .... the thing costs a small fortune as well!

@ttc - many many congratulations! I see it clearly!!! I am so excited for you!!! Hopefully you have started something for the other ladies ...

Sorry for being depressive earlier ... you ladies have once again cheered me up xxx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo