Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Hi Lindsay :)
I'm new to this site, only just joined yesterday, so still trying to figure it all out.
Dh and I have only just started trying this cycle.
I would also love to be a November/December mommy!

11 years ago

Iam hoping to be a first time mom too. I am still holding on to the hope of being a november mom and my EDD would be around Nov 27. MY hubby and I got married in the summer of 2012, i was recently diagnosed with PCOS and high cholesterol so i am working on losing weight and stimulating ovulation, starting clomid in April if nothin happens, and we are currently in the process of buying a new home, I am a nurse and he is a scientist.

good luck everyone!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

11 years ago

Hi Lindsay!
I hope you don't mind if I shadow this board? I can't bear to leave you girls and I'm hoping I can chear all my friends on and help out wherever I can. I'm really hoping you all get your bfps! Baby dust is being sprinkled all over you ladies.
Xoxo

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Hello! I am on cd 2, my DH and I will be using donor sperm for the first time this cycle. He is 42 and I am 35. We are ttc #2 together. We each have a 15 year old from previous marriages. We are only trying 2 or 3 more cycles before we throw in the towel, so fx! Good luck to all

11 years ago

I'm moving over from the November board. This will be my 5th cycle TTC #1. I am 26 and DH is 28...we have been married since June 2004. We were high school sweethearts. We live in beautiful Phoenix, AZ. We have two dogs...which have been our babies for the majority of our marriage. I am a retail manager and my Husband is a Union Pipefitter. Last cycle, I got one faint BFP and I was going to wait until 48 hours later to test again, but I got AF full force. No kidding here. So, I'm thinking a chemical, but I'm not sure. I am on CD2 of an average 35-37 day cycle. FX and Baby Dust!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

11 years ago

While I am not out yet for November, i am preparing my move onto December! This will be our 30th cycle TTC our first together (we each have one from previous marriages)! I had a m/c in December and am praying that we have our miracle soon. Prayers and hugs to each one of you ladies! Baby Dust! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Babydust to you all!

My dh has slightly low motility so once I get my thyroid levels normal we may be opting for iui. I am also going to schedule a hsg and other tests to make sure all my parts are ok. Not sure when I will be doing that. Probably next month.

11 years ago • Post starter

I've been following the Oct. and Nov. boards and commented only a few times; mainly b/c I'm usually on my phone checking updates but partly b/c I have no exciting news. I'm 35 and DH is 33 been ttc for 9 cycles. I'm not a poas'aholic' b/c I hate the let down. I've had horrible AF's since I was 15, 2 yrs after my first. Since then I was put on multiple different birth controls and sometimes took them for months in a row skipping the sugar pills completely just to skip AF and the pain that goes along with it. I decided to go off all birth control 3 years ago and AF is more vicious every month! Since I'm 35, I'm allowed to go the RE route. I've had blood work and an internal ultrasound by the RE who says she's 95% sure I probably have endo. DH had SA done about a week ago and we haven't heard anything back. I plan on calling the Dr. Monday to get the results; I figured we'd already get the call by now. I go in Monday for an HSG... I really hope I'm not spotting anymore b/c the receptionist said if I am, they'll have to reschedule. I've already rescheduled once b/c the last time I went I was only CD8 but the doc said I was about to ovulate so we didn't want to chance an ectopic. I'm nervous for the pain but excited b/c I've heard some people get BFP's 1-3 months after this procedure. If this is our month, my due date is 12/5. If still not prego in 3 months, I will be going through with laproscopic surgery. FX... here's to hoping!!!

Best of luck to all who read this!!! It seems on the last two boards, by the end of the month, there's so many BFP's!! I hope all you ladies who had challenges can find some relief soon. :)

11 years ago

ttcapinaa, Best of luck with your HSG, and I pray the SA comes back good. FX that this will be your month! Good luck!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi I am Brandy 31 and Dh is 31 as well. We are ttc our 3rd and hoping for a dec baby. We already have jan and feb covered. This is our 2nd month trying and hoping its our last. Baby dust to all.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo