Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2141 - 2150 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Happy Thanksgiving everyone =]

7 years ago

Hi ladies. Oh goodness it's so quiet on here. Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season

I just had to come on here for a sec and share something with you ladies. I took clomid (again) this cycle and had my follicle check this morning and I have 1 follicle at 30mm, another at 24mm, 3rd one at 20mm, 4th at 18mm and then 14mm and 12mm. I am super scared they will cancel my IUI this cycle. Waiting on a call back from the doctor now.

How's everyone doing? Where is everyone at in their cycles? We got to get this thread boomin' again :))))) Kerzie how are you feeling?

7 years ago

Jandei - Hey , i've noticed that it's been pretty quiet around here lately too, but I blame the holidays lol. Sooo i don't know much about IUI , but why would they cancel it ?

7 years ago

Im having a boy!

7 years ago

Wow, beautiful, congratulations pumpkin -x-x-x-

7 years ago

Thanks Pink =] I've always wanted a son, and now i'm finally having one =] I'm so happy. My Husband's at work so he doesn't know yet, but I can't wait to tell him =]

7 years ago

Yay, me too, id love a baby boy, aww how exciting whoop whoop

7 years ago

Congratulations pumpkin!! Boys are wonderful!

Jandai - can't you ask to go through with the IUI even if they want to cancel it? It's an increased chance of multiples, but it's also an increased chance of fertilization. I've heard arguments on both sides. I'd probably insist on still going through with it, if my doctor was open to it. But then again, I want twins :)

AFM, I'm on ovulation day today but we aren't really trying that much this cycle. I have my d&c scheduled for the end of the month to get rid of what they now think is a massive polyp growth extending from inside my uterus to outside. The RE wants it all gone and a clean slate and then I can rest in January, and Feb 1st, I can start trying again with Femara this time, monitored. If that doesn't work in two cycles, then we move to IUI. It feels good having a plan. I feel like I"m going in the right direction this time. Hopefully before the spring, I'll be able to announce I'm pregnant finally.

7 years ago

I;ve uploaded some pictures if anyone would like to see them =]

7 years ago

Pumpkin thank you for sharing pictures. Baby boy looks perfect! Congratulations! How did dh receive the good news?

Pink it's great to know that you are still around. How are you doll?

Jandei I agree with going forward with the iui if you are comfortable doing so. Hope it all goes well!

Cd 11 I claimed December as my month, however I have a yeast infection and used monistat so not confident that sperm can get past that thick stuff. The retail management job proved to be too stressful and unrewarding so I am resigning. Back to looking again. We just started a photo booth business so praying this proves to be a very successful venture.

Kerzie how are you?

Hope everyone is doing well and posts soon.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo