Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies, (CD16 3DPO), hope everyones ok? Sorry has arrived for some of you, she truly is a bitch, it seems you never know when shes gonna turn up now, Baby thats mega early and Holly bless ya mega late, well ladies looks like your all heading for Feb babies, guess our wall ttc in 2016 is null n void but I dont want us to leave it so will keep on and wait for its creator Kerzie to egg us on so to speak
How you doing 39, Im only 3dpo so apart from 24hrs of stomach cramps ov day (so too painful to BD) nowt to report at mo, got the usual painful sore boobs now
Have a lovely weekend ladies, suns out so gonna cut the grass yay, love to all -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Holly when did you last do a pregnancy test? -x-

8 years ago

Hi Pinkster! :-)

Last blood work was on Tuesday-negative. Last htp I took at home was 4/13th.....Sorry you can't BD I'll miss all those "cool" stories!! lol

8 years ago

Mmm one of the mums on another forum got her after a few days of light bleeding, thought she was about to ovulate but started spotting again, her doc got her to test and after giving up completely after 13 years of trying with her first and then over 2 years trying with this one got it at last just a thought
We got hopefully enough in up to ov day

8 years ago

Holly, I'm the same boat as you. Spotting that didn't lead to period, bfn, and now mild, what could be taken as, pregnancy symptoms.

It could be many things, ranging from pregnancy to hormone imbalance caused by PCOS for exampel.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Pink I'm sorry you feel like that, hope everything turns out for the best.

8 years ago

Hi All, haven't been able to log in as the site kept crashing!!

I'm 8dpo and having some full on cramps which is unusual for me. Did a cheapie opk and it is darker than it was at 2dpo but still lighter than the control line. Cheapie Hpt was negative but so not surprising at 8dpo!!

Why do we do these things to ourselves!!!!

8 years ago

Pink,
It's ttc in 2016, it's for the journey of ttc, I wanted to take away the added pressure of expected due dates. I find it more depressing knowing I've missed out nine months from now, would rather concentrate on the here and now. Maybe it's just me.
So how are you getting in getting on in your tww? Going crazy yet?
Af arrived a week early for me too, must be something in the air. That or holly has stole all our lp days
Will catch up with everyone in next few posts, keeping them short as I have been unable to post. Have been with you ladies every day but get bumped from the site when I try to post. Am I officially a stalker??

8 years ago • Post starter

Course your not Kerzie and oh yea sorry yes I know that but guess I was tired and still a blonde under my pink hair dye lol , Im fine thank you lovely, usual bloating, sore boobs that I tend to get after ov, only 3dpo at mo -x-

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Holly it sounds like you are still in. You don't count cd1 until you start bleeding full blown red blood. Sounds like you never actually got AF. I say test again in a couple of days.

It's really weird that two ladies got early periods. Must be something with the moon cycle.

Usually I get a noticeable temp drop then a jump after O however I have not had that this cycle. I usually get sore boobs immediately following O but this time. Nips sensitive in the shower yesterday but that's about it. So I really can't pinpoint my exact O date. Positive opk on Monday & Tuesday. Anyone else have a post O experience like this?

8 years ago

Hi gals! Not much spotting yesterday and it was brown..A drop of brown this morning! Still no AF red blood....So strange..Never had this before AND I did a preggo test this morning and it was negative...Still waiting for SOMETHING to happen! Either or..Trying not to stress and letting nature take it's course...Thanks for the story of the lady trying 13 yrs for first and 2 yrs for second. That's the kinda of stories I need right now. Been very hard for me to get preggo! Still taking my vitamins, drinking water, eating as clean as possible, no alcohol, little caffeine, walking daily, and praying for a "small" miracle!!! Have a blessed Sunday you all! -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo