Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone!
Still no sign and was due last Saturday...Still bloated, water retention, small cramping. Yesterday cramping around belly button area. Different from AF cramps..Dull and small, but not painful. I usually have horrible cramping 4-5 day's before AF so this is different for me. Boobs painful/nipple too. Sorry TMI.... Still praying for !!! I'm 17 dpo. Last test at 13 dpo was negative. Not sure what to think!

Kaimarie I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!!! :-)

Pinkster123-Praying for healings and

Kerzie-What is Mecca?

BabyAngelG-Thanks for your friendship!!

For everyone else prayers and thoughts for a happy healthy future baby!!!!

8 years ago

Hi all, hope we all had a good weekend! So here I am using clear blue digital opks. Friday negative, Saturday full on peak fertility (not the flashing smiley rising fertility stage I usually get) and the negative Sunday! Can it be that quick? I would've ov'd cd9 instead of usual cd14. Can a chemical pregnancy with bleeding only 2 days after AF was due affect your cycle that dramatically? Think I've missed the egg this month?

What a mind mash this all is!!

Big hugs Pink, new day, new cycle and all that. Xx

8 years ago

Pink I took another test this morning and it was negative.

8 years ago

I tried posting the first test but the site kept giving me an error msg.
Okay finally got it loaded.

8 years ago

Teacher - I've had a couple of the clear blue opk get "confused". Since I only test starting on cd10 or 12 (my natural ovulation is usually cd16-18), I can use one box for almost 3 months...but it's like the digital part starts to go wonky. You might try opening a new box and try that since this would be super early for you.

I'm cd13 and took ovidrel trigger last night. Super distended this morning as follicles keep growing. Iui tomorrow morning...trying to find a balance between being optimistic and realistic. I was so sure it would work last time and just don't want to get that disappointed again.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Positive thoughts Happy!
Just imagine yourself in the doctor's office having your successful IUI performed. Sending good vibes your way. Thanking God in advance for your BFP honey. Relax and meditate.

8 years ago

18 dpo....Sore boobs, slight cramping last night again...waiting for Looking for my 2017 baby!!
to all!

8 years ago

pink line showed up 11 min's after test. Came back to see a faint pink line! Hoping this one sticks! Going in for blood test tomorrow!!!!! If little one sticks we are having a Christmas baby MC 2 year's ago...Praying this baby stays well!

8 years ago

Congratulations Hollyc, thats a def pink line girl, sticky vibes -x-x-x-

8 years ago

WTH just did a opk test and positive??? Im on day 4 of Clomid CD5

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo