Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Lol Happydays I totally read that wrong lol Just saw you're ttc for 12 months :)))) Good luck with the iui

8 years ago

Kenzie - have been checking out your other thread - thanks! And also didn't realize that 15000 was the normal range before....since they have lowered the "advanced maternal age" cutoff I don't know why I'd be surprised they would get the guys somehow too . Someone also said several years ago that they were going to change 'advanced maternal age' and call it 'geriatric pregnancy' ...at 35...can you imagine?!?! Luckily that never got far!
And you are so right, if they haven't been patients, doctors don't necessarily know what you will feel with any procedure.

Jandei - hope it's not overstepping to say but it's ok to feel sad and especially to let it out here...I have seen how supportive everyone is here and we will lift you up!

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Jandei - funny! I went back to re-read and make sure I didn't say 12 (I'd be happy with just one...or 2 ) and did find a different one...I was on the couch with email not cough with email.

MrsD - I think I'll test Wednesday or Thursday too so keep us posted!

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Thanks everyone , I will . I've been very emotional and crying lately too . Just so nervous And hormones are everywhere . I will def keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the positivity this group brings

8 years ago

Oops! Just realized iPad autocorrects Kerzie to Kenzie - my apologies!

8 years ago

happydays - :)))) Funny thing I read your post a few days ago and thought you said #12 and that's why I went back to re-read and AGAIN thought you said #12 lol...
I'm ttc for #1 too. It's been only 9 months for me and dh haven't used protection in about 2 years prior. We were just ntnp. Doctors consider this trying so medically speaking I'm going on 3 years. OMG that sounds awful when I put it this way... Maybe cause I'm not regular with my cycles so we just never hit the corect date ???? Not sure... Either way, thank you for the support and yes everyone here is really wonderful.

to all!

8 years ago

oh my goodness happydays you are totally making me laugh lololol

8 years ago

happydays and mrsdaniel I will probably be testing right along with you ladies but only because I won't be able to resist. I start testing 6 dpo lol (and yes I do know it's silly) Ever since I got those internet cheapies a pack of 50 I just go for it

8 years ago

Lol it's ok. I test pretty early my self. If it wasn't just a day after I tested last time, I def would lol

8 years ago

Jandei, I've been reading up on spotting and most is considered normal. Some women have low levels of progesterone which can cause it also, have you tried a natural progesterone cream? You can buy it online without a prescription, it's not as strong as the tablets but if it stops your spotting or calms it down you can approach your doctor. You might find this link useful, it gives possible solutions to a lot of menstruation problems.
http://natural-fertility-info.com/natural-menstrual-health.html
Was looking everywhere looking for those 11 children of happy, thought I had missed a post lol.

Happy, I refuse to be a geriatric anything!! How much more prejudice can they get, I think pregnancy is becoming so age unfriendly. Women have been having late babies forever but suddenly it's considered wrong. They would never refuse to treat someone with genetic problems yet frown on anyone over 35?? Sorry rant over!!
Would like to know the names of your 11 children? Lol. Are they on the cough with you now?
I answer to most things, kenzie is much better than things I have been called before My name is Kirsty anyway so you are doing good if it starts with a k. One of our ladies is called Franny and my spell check keeps trying to call her granny, can you imagine?

Md, It's a very emotional journey ttc, I think something extra happens to our hormones when we are actively ttc, scientist's haven't found it yet. I get a lot more cramps, twinges and boob pain that I know I didn't get before. It's good and healthy to let it out so when you pour a glass of milk feel free to cry your heart out. It is good you are talking about it, gets the emotions out.

Night ladies, it's 4am here and didnt realise the time. Is it wrong to slip sleeping powder in my son's water by his bed so he sleeps in? (Only joking for those of you who don't know my humour yet)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo