Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi Kerzie

I think Im 8 or 10 days dpo. My bbt analysis reads 6dpo. There wasn't a sharp spike in my bbt to indicate ovulation like my past cycles. I don't feel any different today. No sore boobs. I felt twinge in my stomach a couple of days ago but I think that was due to the chili dog I ate.

AF is due in 5 days. If I am 6 dpo...not sure that that's enough time to stick.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Hi All - (CD2)

Ani - That must have been awful to hear, especially at work. I don't understand why they wouldn't offer you treatment (if you ended up needing it) simply because you already have a child... I hope you don't need any help, but hopefully the link with natural therapies that Kerzie sent will be helpful...
I'm sending you a virtual

39 - I can't imagine the stress of dealing with ttc with my in-laws (or anyone for that matter) that close by..

hope everyone else is doing well...

8 years ago

Hello Baby makers,
I hope all is well.

I can't remember everyone's situation by heart so forgive me for speaking in general.
For this who had BFN's, I am sorry to here that. Trust be I have my whole store bought full of BFN's before so I can understand the frustration and lost of hope. I had to stop thinking so negative and had to just put in my mind that I asked God for a girl so maybe all the sperms that would've made it were boys. Idk, just anything to stop myself from being so hard.
Just keep praying and having faith. God hears you and understands your wants and needs. Just believe in the spiritual world and wait for it to manifest in the physical.

For those who are waiting. Remain stress free and try those 6 days before missed period PT's since they are more sensitive. Also try to get a hobby to help past time.
For those who are TTC, nothing wrong with the baby dance. Even try new stuff cause it can get tiresome. And you don't have to do it everyday. Every two can get the job done.
As far as my symptoms, I have been extremely tired and I'm 6 weeks and 2 days now. Ultrasound is next Tuesday. Just keep me in your prayers and pray for my baby girl too [
I pray for you all daily as well.

8 years ago

Hello MrsD, really lovely to hear from you and brighten up our forum, looking forward to hearing all about your scan news next Tues
How are you all, Mico any news, symptoms?
Happy, all sounds exciting and like good news, wishing you lots of
Ani, can you ask to see another dr, theres lots they can do, hassle them
39andcounting-thank you for your kind words
Babyangel, how are doing, it was me for the record mentioned my age, I hope your right
AFM, I dont actually know if Im cd2 or cd30/17dpo??? No actual AF as yet, no cramps but had slight brown spotting yesterday, put tampon in, 6 hrs later nothing on it, again today but didnt bother with tampon, very light pink couple of drops but nowt else sorry if tmi, I imagine will show tom or day after but now 2 days late and actually expected to come on early after clomid day 2-6 and ov so early, what a mess, my emotions still awful, so much so dh not talking to me, gone back to his house and said im too depressing , I cant help it but read up on the clomid and a lot of woman said they were emotional wrecks lol, boobs still sore and temps still up, feel so alone, oh the joys but I am a woman and will cope
& to all, sorry for letting it all out, I feel better now -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hello everyone (CD16),

39. Sounds like you are going to have to get really inventive to work around your mother in law, it would put me off too. Remember you can always use the cup and syringe method for the most important days for when being inventive doesn't work. Wishing you all the luck trying to find privacy to bd Hope at stays away on Tue xx

Mico. They say anything above 10 days lp is possible to conceive so either way you are in with a chance. Not sure we get chili dogs here, hmmm I'm hungry.

MD. We are all praying for you, can't wait to hear about your scan

Pink. Hugs men can be complete asses at times, they just don't understand how hard it is to control hormones. I'm sure he is missing you and will be back soon. Have you spoke to your doctor about your cycle? Have you done another test? It all sounds very strange, are you sure you are not pregnant? I'm sorry you are having a rough time, as if it's not bad enough ttc.

Hope the is being kind to you lunar Let's hope she skips you next month xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Pink If you need to moan, feel free to msg me.

I am in similar boat with not knowing what's going on.

My boobs are tingling an big and achy and even a bit of colostrum came out today, my abs are achy and crampy too and whenever I drunk I ended up in a toilet few minutes later.

AF nowhere in sight, am doing frer tomorow, if negative I am calling gp (and different than the previous one, Kerzie)

I never feel like that before AF, but i uesd to feel like that at the beginings of previous pregancies but then my cycles were way more regular.

8 years ago

Thank you Ania, wow that is some symptoms, I remember getting the colostrum in my earlier pregnancies, I thought AF was here yesterday so I had a couple of ciders last night, my body did not like it, I wasnt sick but felt very dizzy and it didnt have its usual wow taste or effect lol, I still think its all side effects from the clomid and that Im a crazy nutty bird
I might phone the doc tom kerzie if still no sign of AF
Have a nice evening ladies -x-

8 years ago

CD17

Ani - keep your chin up Honey! This TTC can be such a pain sometimes!

HappyDays - Yay for your follicles... boo for the scheduling issues! I remember what that was like when I was trying the IUI route (trying to keep the appts secret while leaving work at various times.. YIKES!). Please try and take care of yourself and do your best to relax during this process.

39+counting - Have your tried the floor? I know it's hard because she's right there, but you can also look at it like you're sneaking and it may get more exciting? Just trying to think positively about it for you. I LIVE next door to my in-laws.. not the same, but full of it's own problems let me tell you...

Mrs. D - Oh my it is SO good to hear from you! Your positivity goes a long way. Prayers for you!

Pinkster - girl.... Clomid made me an angry monster! And the ovary pain was insane! So no, it's not you. I was on it for 3 months (doctor's allowable timeframe) and I swore it got worse every month. I'm so sorry you are having a sad time of it. We all know how it feels and we're here for you. I must say though... I agree with Kerzie - your symptoms sound good?

Kerzie - you are such a positive and supportive woman! How are YOU doing?

ATM - cd17 and my temp took a steep drop. What the? Seriously.... CD17? I'm achy/crampy, been having crazy migraines/headaches so I think AF is going to come really early for me this month darn it!! UGH! I'm usually 27 days so she isn't supposed to arrive until 3/20. We shall see.

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you my sweet baby makers

8 years ago

Hi ladies, CD21 9dpo

Pink you vent as much as you need to. Your cycle sounds a little weird so I hope it is positive side effects. I have heard horror stories about the emotional rollercoaster clomid puts you on. It's unfortunate that your dh is having a difficult time with all of this because I am sure this is hard on him as well. Men just don't realize how much we have to go through.

Ani your symptoms sound promising! Anxiously awaiting your test tomorrow.

Mrs. D it is great hearing from you! Prayers and blessings to you and the baby. What is "6 days before missed period PT's"?
Sorry if I'm clueless.

Thank you everyone for your advise on my situation. Hopefully we will be in our new house by Monday. PRAISE GOD!!!

I have not tested this month, nor do I think I will. I don't feel pregnant so I will just wait on AF. Once AF arrives I will call the RE to schedule testing to prep for a natural IUI.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo