Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Jandei - your DH is so right and I will file that message away for when things look bleak. Feeling much more optimistic today...and as silly as it is, I always thought I would have a baby before 39 and this was my last chance, so was an unhappy milestone, though now that feels like a crazy arbitrary time limit without a good reason for it and I KNOW that it will happen when the time is right...for all of us.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

CD21 8DPO- noted & good idea Kerzie, great to hear from you
Great to hear from you Mrs D always, hope you are well and getting closer and excited to the scan
Thank you babyangel, still early days yet, hope the headache goes with the BDing
Jandei-your dh is amazing, how supportive and positive bless him, Im actually enjoying the 2ww so far as more symptoms everyday, (yes its prob the clomid) but I know if I get that at 10dpo (2 days) I will be gutted again and down so dreading it, hope you dont mind me asking but dont you want to try the clomid because of health risks? I reallly hope the vitex and cream work for you anyways , thankyou happydays
Have a good day ladies

8 years ago

Hello ladies, (CD07)

Pink. Your temp increase sounds like such a positive symptom, I have never heard of clomid doing this I'm excited to see if this is it for you. You should be getting a bfp soon if that was implantation. If I'm this excited it must be torturers for you.

Md. Hello and glad you are keeping in touch with us, can't wait to see the scan x

Babyangel. I get you with the opk, I have just ordered another 100. It doesn't seem that long since I ordered my last. I used a LOT last month trying to figure out my ovulation, turns out I missed it lol.
I for one can't wait for spring, I don't like the damp cold winters here. My general health is always better in the summer and bd'ing is always less of an effort.
Have fun Babyangel, not a good time for a headache (lol) so hope you are feeling better. May the fairies sprinkle baby dust (or preferably dump heaps of it) over you and make this your month. So no sneezing in the vicinity of the bedroom, can't risk wasting a tiny drop of that precious dust

Jandei. Even with the soft cup in I still find myself doing the post bd yoga, it's like a deep need to try as much as possible. I have to banish my dh during this time as laughing wastes valuable resources, if you know what I mean. I can't even put the soft cup in with him in the room, I seem to fumble and it goes horribly wrong.
I can understand why you would continue with the vitex for a while, clomid is my last chance saloon too. I want to try everything I can first as here we only get a few tries of clomid and I would make sure if I was to do it, it would be the best time when I could take extra care and be at my best. Does that make sense?
If you do progesterone cream putting it on a few times a day is better than once, it helps stop the levels from dipping. I used it for a couple of months but stopped for a break to allow my body to keep producing it naturally. Might give it a go this month again since I don't have vitex to boost my levels.
I hope you don't have to try and you still get your bfp this month

Happy. You will have to let me know how you get on with the iui and what it is like to go through it. Don't forget to eat a handful of Brazil nuts every day for natural SELENIUM, great for implantation. If you are doing the baby aspirin take care not to do high levels of any oils at the same time, it can cause problems. Iso is iso flavonoids, I'm just too lazy to write it out, sorry about that. It's to increase my oestrogen levels, it's a bit like oestrogen cream but ingested.
Hope the is kind to you this month.

Wishing you all health, happiness and peace of mind and of course that golden

8 years ago • Post starter

Darn it won't let me post the image.

It said "Honey, that's not a pregnancy test, your peeing on my thumb drive"

Just thought it was silly.

Pink, I haven't started temping yet but hope that it's a good sign for you!!

As for everyone else, I hope you are all doing well. I can't wait for our next BFP!!

AFM, its cycle day 41 now. So annoying. My scan on Friday went well. The tech said everything looked normal to her ehich is great, just got to wait for the official reading report. I'm excited that everything looks good but kind of miffed about it being cycle day 41 and still no AF, there has to be some reason. I just ordered a whole big box of hpt's and opk's, but can't really do anmy until things pick up :(

8 years ago

Thank you Audnaz and Kerzie, lovely to hear from you both, quite nervous now as will test tom morn, my heads a mess lol cos one minute I cant wait to test cos I feel preggers, the next I dont want to cos I dont doh 10dpo tom so will go for it will let you know of course ladies
Audnaz thats nearly as long as phat, cripes, when you want to show it doesn't, typical
Kerzie, a great source of info and support as usual, how are you -x-

8 years ago

Hello, (CD08)
Audnaz. That made me smile Do you have PCOS? Has this happened before? Did you try any new supplements this cycle? The only thing I can think of was that your body didn't ovulate so tried again which would extend your cycle. If it happens again might be worth looking into something to keep your cycles regular. Can't believe we are all hoping your af shows up, it feels wrong lol. Temping next month will let you know if you ovulate after the lh surge.

Pink. I think we are all waiting with baited breath for your result tomorrow. you get that .

Afm. Time to start poas at the weekend waiting for o. Sorry I keep disappearing on everyone during af, I have heavy painful periods that knock me for six.
Looking forward to our next
As always and

Hi Everyone, (6dpo)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week.

Pink- I am totally feeling excited for you!!

Audnaz - 41 days! Goodness. I am sure that is torture waiting.

I have a question... If you don't have any real noticeable symptoms with ovulation do you just assume it is the day you get your peak on the OPK? This is what i did this time around. It is possible i felt some slight pain on the right, but not 100% if that is what it was...

to all!

8 years ago

Hi lunar,
Most women ovulate a day or two after your positive opk so always remember to bd a day or two after to increase your chances. I gather you had ewcm around this time? Not everyone gets o pain or symptoms.
Hope this is the one for you

Good afternoon my optimistic baby makers,
Pink-did you test???
41 days without a cycle is a long time but I went 90 before so I can understand the agony of seeing what is next and what is actually going on in there.
I def agree, Bd I. The summer time is a lot better but hey you must do it.
I always had a negative OpK. It wasn't till I took the clomid and was in tuned with my doctor and my to figure out what actually was going on. I had some pains on one side after my progesterone test so I know it was some pain there but that could have been implantation as well.
KEEP YOUP POSITIVITY STRONG LADIES...
keep us posted as well

8 years ago

(12dpo)

Hi everyone.
Back working this week and time is flying so that's good. I've been spotting on and off since 8dpo - not good. Boobs super sore for the past 6 days - Convinced I'm out for sure but I guess there is still that .00001% chance.

Pink, I've been undecided about clomid for awhile now but it's only because I'm just trying to work on everything from "ground up" and hoping I can do this as naturally as possible. Like Kerzie said there is only so many cycles it can be taken for so I'm kind of saving it for last (with IUI or IVF) Good luck with testing tomorrow. I can feel your anticipation all the way here in Chicago lol

Kerzie, everything you say always makes sense! The softcup thing made me smile cause I was dealing with that too. Sometimes I feel so silly. I stopped using the softcup and this may be TMI but the "scent" of the sperm being trapped in there wasn't great so I felt the need to always take it out early. Some ladies complained about that as well and some had infections and others didn't so that wasn't my case cause I've been throughly checked for that (at least I hope so). Anyway... I have a plan for next cycle and I'm looking forward to it once again. Good luck with your bding

Lunar, the way I always mark my O is the next day after a positive opk. I wll start temping this month cause I finally found my long lost thermometer and being back at work I have no excuse but to wake up at the same time each day. Some women are lucky enough to actually feel it but most of us don't.

Audnaz, glad to hear your ultrasound is all good.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo