Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1341 - 1350 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink stay encouraged dear. I read a success story where a lady had negative tests including a negative blood test on May 11 th. She changed doctors and had another test done just recently and she is 7 weeks pregnant. Crazy!
Just read another story where a lady didn't test positive until 21dpo. Lucky 21! I think those tests are crappy.

Kerzie I understood what you were saying. My dd is with her dad and grandmother in another city 3hrs away.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies (cd2)
Well the got me big time, (TMI alert, got home from work yesterday and severe cramps and then this dark brown sludge? yuk, but then all night terrible cramps and big clots), gonna be tough to get to work this afternoon and stay off the loo but hopefully it will slow down by then, wow wot a cycle, Im quite worn out and more then happy to sit back and relax and read about you lovely lot now phew I ordered a baby chelsea footbal club (dh much loved/followed team with a passion) tshirt/shorts set, its soo cute and was hoping to break good news to him tonight and celebrate all weekend as not seen him for 2 weeks and didnt tell him anything just in case, oh well such is life, onwards and upwards my lovlies
Thank you all for your amazing optimism, your support has been fantastic
Baby how you doing, any tests yet, can't wait now or a in this forum, we need it
&

7 years ago

So sorry to hear that Pink. Hope it works out for you next month.

Shall I shan't I? Will I won't I?

7 years ago

Pink I think you had a fertilized egg that didn't stick. I wanted this so badly for you this month. Your body should be primed for next month. I am sorry you are experiencing a harsh menstrual. Hope it eases quickly. You are handling it all with grace and strength. Big hugs!

7 years ago

Thank you 39 & 70mumma -x-x-

7 years ago

Aw pink
Put the baby footie set away and I'm sure you will be presenting it soon. Get a hot water bottle, paracetamol and ibuprofen to help with the cramps. Take out, cuddles (lots of them) and a movie! Love and hugs your way

39. How are you managing with your dd away? I know she is older but she is still your baby and it must be hard.

Anyone got plans for the weekend? This site is hard to get on at the moment so might be quieter than usual.

7 years ago • Post starter

Aww thank you nurse kerzie, im dong just that, with a cider or maybe two for medicinal purposes of course -x-

7 years ago

Kerzie it's not hard at all having my dd gone. It's been this way for a long time. Last year was the first time she spent Christmas with me since she was about 5yrs old. It use to make me sad but then it became the normal. She has always preferred to be close to her dad and his family. I was use to being alone until I met my dh.

7 years ago

Hello all. How is everyone doing.

7 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm sorta new here. First time posting, but I've lurked this website ALOT.

I'm currently 9dpo, and I'm having such weird tummy feelings.
I woke up and I was extremely hungry but don't feel like eating. I also had a very bad stomach ache when I first woke up kinda felt like I was gonna have diarrhea, sorry tmi. But I never did...

Since waking up, I had a cup of coffee and it tasted strange to me and I didn't even finish it... which is weird for me!!!

My nips are so incredibly sore, normal for this time of month but it started almost right after O when it normally doesn't start until a week before AF.

At this point I should be having AF cramps, but all I've been feeling is weird twinges, pokes, pulls, and flutters. I had a little cramp for about 5 minutes at 7dpo.

This is the first month that I actually believe I'm pregnant. Something is just.... different about this month.

So that's where I'm at as of right now... really praying this is our month!!

Oh, by the way, I'm 23, never been pregnant, I don't temp or chart because I always get severe ovulation pain so I'm pretty confident on my O days.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo