Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1991 - 2000 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

I cried reading your posts!! I honestly didn't think it would happen to me, the last hint of a line was last Christmas but it never made it to a digital. I kept sane by investing my emotions in every single one of you and I will still be here encouraging and celebrating each of your bfp' s. At the moment the gaps at I'm 4wks and 2 days so think I'm right beside Pumpkin, how cool I have a pregnancy buddy I conceived on my dh birthday with my ds and it was lucky for me again. I don't know if it was the bicarb wash before dtd, eating loads of raw baby spinach, my d3 levels rising or plain luck but I know I couldn't have kept trying for so long if I didn't have the support from my ladies I want to thank each and every one of the ladies, past and present, that I have met on here, your help was much appreciated.
Thank you for all your kind words and I look forward to reducing you all to tears when you get your bfp. Talking of bfp' s who is next to test? Could be a trend

7 years ago • Post starter

Wow supernips, oh they are gonna get much bigger now wheres that WD40, yes your right Kerzie, you invest everything into helping everyone else, (including me many times) that we overlooked the fact you are one strong, determined, patient, amazing super girl, we all love you so much and thank you for everything cos now this is your reward, take it easy and keep us updated cos we want to know everything, due date, scan, are you gonna ask the sex and much much more in due course, love your pic thats a super baby test line, of course
Im still here ladies reading all your posts, one part of me thinks I should leave this forum but i cant and dont want to, love fab news like Kerzies and yours pumpkinface, I was so pleased and had the biggest smile ever when you confirmed your , yes I miss you all and still very much want a baby, if I hear a cry or a gurggle anywhere I still get that stomach/womb yearning and although been tempted to get back with OH to try I know thats not the right reason
Thank you ladies, Im sure I will be back one day pumpkin but keep up the good work in the meantime ladies, see it does happen, eventually yay, who's gonna be the 3rd all

7 years ago

Oh just noticed I put aload of hearts like kerzie, must be cos we are all feelin/sharing the love at mo, aww

7 years ago

Kerzie - I'm 4wks and 2 days as well!! Oh how exciting!! I wanna hug you through the computer!

Pink - I'm so happy to hear from you again =) I'm sorry things aren't working out between you and OH , But maybe you'll find someone who'll be even better for you? Keep the faith lady

Good luck to everyone who's going to be testing soon, I do hope we've started a trend!

7 years ago

Love you pink!!!! We need you back on here so I have a great idea..... time to lock a sperm donner in your cellar/spare room You can use him as a sex slave and baby maker and if he wants fed he can do the housework and ironing Come to think of it, that could be the way to go for all of us. Can you botox the voice box so they can't speak, would cut out the tongue but what a waste! You bring out the worst in me!!!!
We all miss you soooooooooooooooooo much xx

7 years ago • Post starter

hahahaha sounds like a plan, i'll get to work on it right away, if you read about a sex crazed 40 year old pink haired cat woman in the news that locked up men with high sperm counts and drained them u know thats meee
Ive also decided if i meet and date a scotsman he wont mind taking me to scotland to meet his family and ill get a chance to meet my best buddy and give her a kiss on her baby bump -x-

7 years ago

WOW! Kerzie!!! Perhaps you and Pumpkin have started a trend?! How exciting! I wish you a

User Image

7 years ago

Kerzie!!! So happy to see your exciting news!!! I'm ready to eat spinach salads every day of this TWW if it works! LOL

so we have 2 Let's keep hoping its a trend!!!!

Mom- We are cycle buddies again! Best of luck!! I can imagine its hard living apart, Me and my bf did that for a year and a half so I could keep the kids at their school. We finally moved in together this summer and switched schools. Sooo much easier!

I believe I'm 3dpo today and feeling really good! We Bd'd every day since AF finished and continued through the weekend. I had my surge Thursday evening and O'ed Friday. I didnt track BBT but I was a bit crampy Friday night. Saturday I woke up with sore boobies and tender nipples. They feel raging full still today. Also I had twinges and little cramping going on all day Saturday.

Ladies! Its Fertile Fall!!!

7 years ago

YAY!! Kerzie!! So happy for you!!

7 years ago

Awww Kerzie! I am so thrilled for you lady! Doing a 'dance of joy' ...and getting some weird looks at the office. Gotta keep it entertaining! You must be absolutely over the moon!!! I'll be praying for a sticky bean for both you and Pumpkin.

Pinkster - Can't tell you enough how great it was to see your post on here! Sorry that things aren't working out with your OH, but I agree... wanting a baby isn't enough reason. You come first!! Love you!

AFM - Still not temping.. on CD8 today and starting the BD timing. Just taking a really relaxed approach. Tired of the stressing about it all.

Love and hugs to all!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo