Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1661 - 1670 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink- im doing great, gonna get some tests , ( and probably use one lol >.>) today, getting excited for you and Calvin to test as well as the other ladies, but on a side note, last month i thought i had impantation bleeding too cause literally had 2 drops of blood just randomly right around that time , but obviously it wasnt, but that was weird, my body is super weird though, i also found out after my csection with my oldest that i have a bicornate uterus, so more evidence of weirdness lol.

7 years ago

No temp rise this morning but even if it happens tomorrow timing is still great. I didn't sleep well last night though so that might have something to do with it. I'm at my mom's and my son is sharing a bed with me so i wake through the night a lot more.
I've also had some random spotting around 5-7dpo but I think it might have something to do with an estrogen increase around that time to allow for implantation of its going to happen. Not sure though. Either way I'm always impatient and testing by 8-9dpo even though I know a positive that early is incredibly rare.

7 years ago

Cd 12 used preseed for the first time. Unfortunately we had a quickie since it was 11p and dd refused to go to sleep so little Mickey Mouse club house on tv and second bd in the books.
Temp 97.41

7 years ago

Still BFN this morning at 11dpo, but my temps are still over 98 and they are never that high. I'm supposed to start AF tomorrow but no signs of it. DH and I even BD'd last night and I didn't spot at all, and normally this close to AF, it would've started it early. I'm so frustrated.

7 years ago

Hi, (1dpo)
Pumpkin. Wow, what a year you've had so far. I hope things get better for you now and you end up with a healthy, happy, non problematic pregnancy. It must have been so scary knowing how ill your dh was, glad he is better now. Thanks for sharing Good luck poas tomorrow!!!!!

Chicks. I still can sing the tunes to that, I watched it all the time with my ds. Now it's hulk, spiderman or Tom and Jerry, they grow up so fast. I'm glad your dh can calm you, stress can be hard to control especially when it's caused by someone else. is a good stress reliever

Fruit. Fingers crossed it all works out, a lot of ladies wear socks to bed to keep the temps up. Hope you are having a fun stress free visit!

Pink. Might not be too early for ib or it could be a huge egg trying to escape the tube Either way it's exciting After all the talk about bicarb I completely forgot, duh! I'm such a bingo at times. Had to laugh, good luck at waiting to test after getting a spot of blood. You are going to be bursting at the seams wanting to know (and so are we).

Calvin. Hope at stays away and you get a nice bfp tomorrow

Afm. Yup I would def join the pregnancy forum. My last one was real difficult and lonely and it would have really helped. Plus, what would I do without my ladies???

7 years ago • Post starter

Cervix is high and open. Ewcm but very small amount. Will for sure continue to use the preseed. Have not been drinking or eating much last few days.

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

So I feel like an energizer bunny, ready bounce off all the walls lol so, being the poas addict that I am >.> <.< I went and bought some frer and couple cheap ones too, and I took the frer, knowing it would probably be a no go since i'm only 8dpo (? not 100% on that because I didn't use opks, just went off of generalized predictions and the ov pain i usually get) , anywho .... I got a faint ( but not a squinter ;) ) BFP =D Totally surprised, cause i've been like a yoyo as far as ' i think i am, i know i'm not, i think i am, etc. lol so here's hoping it wasn't a fluke and it continues to get darker , it also showed up within the time limit, and it's pink so fx it's not some crazy weird evap so anyways, i wish it was like....next Friday, cause then AF would be late, and there would be little to no doubt. xD haha, anyways, i'm bursting at the seams waiting to see if anyone else gets any good news =D

...and I just figured out the emoticons lol

7 years ago

I posted a late evening opk. It's dark but not sure if totally POS or not. Gonna bd just incase. Having O pains. Dd still wide awake. Looks like a Mickey Mouse night again

7 years ago

Good morning lovely ladies (6DPO)
Wow-pumpkin that sounds amazing, I will keep everything crossed for you over next 24/48 hours and await an update, our newbies are never on this forum long, sounds sad but its not, its bloody brilliant, so pleased for you, please upload a pic if you get a chance
Chicks-I would class that as a pos, you wont know for def until your temp jumps and stays up, fx get in as much as poss, it would be soo much easier if you didnt have a little one sleeping with you, I never let my 3 girls sleep with us unless ill and I slept in their room with them, for my own sanity really, we all need a decent nights sleep including little ones and cos getting jiggy is vital in private if you know what i mean lol, you will have to try to during day maybe and get inventive before you run out of time I hope you catch that bean.
No more signs for me just sharp twinges and tugging feelin, will test 10DPO if I can hold out although I know thats too early really
Welcome to the 2ww club Kerzie, how long will you wait until testing? Thank you, yes I never thought that about the egg but would explain spotting so early (although it was only 2 tiny drops and a bit of brownish mucus later), it does make more sense
Calvin-any updates
Any updates from anyone else, have a fab weekend all -x-x-x-

7 years ago

Cd 13 with a slight drop in temp from yesterday if temp goes up tomorrow I'll start my tww. Have managed to bd 3 nights in a row. I feel tonight and tomorrow will be our climax as I should O. So far besides the major stress all is going good here.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo