Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Luna - Thank you so much and no worries. I sometimes unintentionally miss posts too...so totally undetstand.

Mrs D and Pink- Thank you so much and I'll take all the sticky vibes I can get. Given this is my first pregnancy, I'm completely horrified and excited at the sametime. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I'll keep you guys posted and provide continued support too.

to everyone:)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Mico.

What fantastic news!!!!

(Can you tell I'm happy for you?)

It's great to hear more happy news on here. How did you tell your dh? Did he cry? Did you? I bet you have constant butterflies with excitement, well done for all your perseverance. Your having a BABY
Wishing you the best pregnancy ever,

8 years ago • Post starter

I am sooo hapy for you Mico!!!!

8 years ago

Thank you very much Kerzie and Audnaz for the well wishes.

Kerzie- We are both still in shock. I don't think it's going to hit us until we see the bean in my belly. I handed him the pregnancy results and he said....what is this? What does that mean? Wait....I'm going to be a father...wow! He is super excited since it will be our first child. He even started asking me last night when I was eating white rice....can you eat that? I was like...really...white rice!!??? He even handed me a bottle water instead of can of diet soda..stating...no more sodas. Lol.

We told my folks since we are visiting them this week and will tell his mom when we get back home. We will tell everyone else once we get to 10 to 12 weeks!

No girls trip for me since we were going to Vegas and Miami!

Thank you all for the support during this process.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Audnaz. Once you expect ttc to be more challenging it does get easier dealing with the bfn each month. When you start ttc you expect it to happen (and devastated when it doesn't), once you expect it not to happen but hope it will it is easier knowing it could take some time. So chilling is good, you are doing everything you can, the rest is in God's hands. Glad your dh is getting enthusiastic, hope you both are enjoying yourselves.

MD. Where does the scan have pride of place? I'm glad it all went smoothly. When do you get your next scan in America? It's different over here, we don't get blood tests, the doctor accepts the home result so don't even have to poas.

Pink. How are you? Are you still testing daily for o?

Mico. I did the same with my ds, told the immediate family straight away but left it a few weeks for everyone else. How can you not tell someone?? Bet you are bursting at the seams. Had your dh bought a pregnancy book yet? They tend to get a wee bit carried away, I'm glad he is looking after you BOTH
You will now be considered as 'both', your going to have a Christmas baby

CONGRATS MICO!!!!

*throws confetti*

It's AF for me full swing today. Eugh...

Temps down so at least that's normal. Will be temping vaginaly this cycle, we'll see how it goes.

I was trying to access the forum and everything today but it keeps looking messed up. Dunno why

Pinky how are you?

8 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and TTC #1 since late January. . I'm a few days away from the end of my second cycle since I had my copper IUD taken out. My chiropractor seems to think it would take 2-3 cycles (5 1/2 years of IUD, divided by 2) for my uterus to normalize and for me to get preggo, but that's the ideal.

I had light, tingly cramps for about 5 days a week after I ovulated this last time so I was hoping this might be it, but I tested on Monday (3/14) and today (3/16) and .

I'm supposed to start my period on Saturday so I'm still hoping but we shall see.

My Hubby doesn't know that I took my IUD out (haha, it's ok, he's ready and excited to have a baby, we've been together for 10 years and we've planned to start trying this year. I just didn't want to ruin the fun surprise of telling him I'm pregnant!) so I'm hoping I don't have to wait tooooo long to get pregnant, I'll burst if I have to keep the secret for much longer!

Pleasure to meet everyone! And congratulations to the ladies who have been visited by Mr. Stork already this year!

8 years ago

Hello baby makers,
WELCOME (with hugs) charming
Where do you put the ultrasound picture at or video ?

8 years ago

Ani. Boo, did you try telling her to go away? I'm sorry af came, are you planning anything different for this cycle? Sending loads of

Char. (Charming Cheshire) Welcome and hope you are able to surprise your dh soon. Try get his reaction on film, it's such a special moment that you can all look back at together (I'm including future baby in that) How many days past ovulation are you? Do you temp, use opk, vits, or supplements? We all look for hints and tips we have not tried yet. Look forward to getting to know you more.

MD. At the side of your input text box (don't know what it's called) their is an add image and you can load an image on here. I've not done it but have seen posts with pics on them so good luck. Anyone more technical explain it better?
So where do you keep your scan, fridge, on the fireplace, next to your bed...?? Did you know that by 8wks the face is fully formed, at the moment your wee alien is turning into a baby. I think it's amazing

Hiya ladies, Kerzie I have to agree again with you, I have been very down this cycle and thought the implantation dip and spotting was our miracle really happening, I know stupid but every time I saw a clot I thought is that my baby boy I dreamt off being flushed away, sorry thats really sick but I couldn't help it, Im facing reality now though and getting on with other things, Im 45 nearly 46 and thinking if it happens it will be a miracle but doubting it will , nowt happening with me, dh got his sperm check on 11th April, we will still try naturally this month but not with the Clomid this cycle, his daughter was born xmas day so Id rather not have a child right next to it cos it will cause all sorts of probs but on the other hand of course I wouldnt knock if it happened, Kerze Im just gonna expect a neg from now on
Welcome charmin and hope you have your great news for hubby soon
Sorry Ania aint a bitch
Hope your doing well Mico
to all -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo