Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1921 - 1930 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Oh, I also wanted to ask, does anyone get like really horrible period type cramps on or around O day? Some months are worse than others, but i'm like ughhh i don't even want to bd when it's happening it hurts that bad.

7 years ago

Woozle. How have you been feeling? for you.

Jandei. I totally agree, definitely beneficial to have an orgasm ,making a joke but I've read that too just wasn't sure if the professionals had in detail reason for it. I'm always wanting to learn more. So how are you feeling? Can't wait to see your blood test results! Does the trigger shot effect a hpt or is it well out of your system by now? Have read bits and pieces on posts but always felt too awkward to ask loads of questions so poor you is getting the brunt of it, sorry.

Pumpkin. Your ahead of me this month, I'm ovulating tonight/tomorrow so I'm still legs in the air after bd (what a lovely picture, lol). Hope you get the job you want and the strange people leave you alone. Seems to be quite a successful month for careers, hope it's a good omen and the bfp' s follow
Try upping your magnesium and potassium before o to help the cramps or even start using progesterone cream a day or two before o. Have had it bad on occasion but not often. Is it every month?

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie- It's not every month , but it seems to mainly happen when i ovulate on the right side, I don't know how to get progesterone cream, but maybe if I up my banana intake a day or two before it will help ;) Thank for the advice

7 years ago

Happy Sunday to you all!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Pumpkin - I wouldn't call them terrible cramps but I definitely can feel ovulation. Not painful, just noticeable.

Miracle - Have you tested? If I'm not mistaken AF is due tomorrow? How exciting!!!

Meghan - How about you? You're due around the same time too? to you also.

Jandei - Any news?

I had a fun weekend although I'm paying for it today. DH and I spent time with the kids of course and then he and I went out last night and met up with some friends. I ended up staying up all night. I'm working off 1.5 hours sleep. It's almost painful. These times remind me I'm in my 40's and no longer 20 something...I don't know how I use to do it LOL!

13 dpo (12 day luteal/13 max) - is due today. So far so good no spotting or anything! I normally get pink spotting OR she comes on full force. I even made sure DH and I bd'd. I thought for sure that would at least bring on some spotting. Nope. I have slightly tender breasts (burning like), heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, and pain in my groin (where my leg connects to my pelvis). I'll suddenly feel a sharp pain that sometimes goes into my thigh especially when I've been sitting for a long period of time. Of course I had to Google that! Something about the progesterone relaxing the ligaments.

Because I stayed up all night, I'm not sure how reliable my temp is. Past experience with sleep deprivation is my temps will run low. It plummeted today! Yesterday was 98.67 today was 98.18 Still above coverline. Could be because of the lack of sleep but it also could be AF is on the way. All I can do is see what tomorrow's temp does or see if AF shows. I know one temp doesn't mean much but it's making me bananas! If AF isn't here by tomorrow morning, I'll test. I'll keep you all posted. Today is going to be a looooooooong day!

Take care!

User Image

7 years ago

Kerzie, still waking up with runny nose that slowly goes to stuffy mode, really gassy, my right boob towards my arm pit is sore to touch and is really hard but my left has very little soreness!! I had a little bit of yellowish ewcm yesterday and today it's clear!! I posted a pic of the the cm to get some answers. Still have headaches. My temp rose to 98.8 yesterday and today it's 98.4.

7 years ago

This evening I started getting cramp like o pains on my right side of abominable, it comes and goes! And I have the yellowish cm back again but thicker and more of it! Headache is the worst right now and I'm so nauseous! I had one chicken wing, 3 prices of asparagus and a spoon full of mac and cheese and feel like I have ate a bunch and feel full! Ugh I hate Tww. Where's everyone at!?!? Lol

7 years ago

This evening I started getting cramp like o pains on my right side of abominable, it comes and goes! And I have the yellowish cm back again but thicker and more of it! Headache is the worst right now and I'm so nauseous! I had one chicken wing, 3 prices of asparagus and a spoon full of mac and cheese and feel like I have ate a bunch and feel full! Ugh I hate Tww. Where's everyone at!?!? Lol

7 years ago

Hey Woozle!

Yes, it is very quiet in here. Everyone must be enjoying the last few hours of the weekend:)

Your symptoms sound promising! I'm experiencing that same full/stuffed feeling. When are you testing? I'm getting super anxious again! I have to know now LOL

User Image

7 years ago

Mom, Wozzle and Jandei we are all waiting for you to test! Waiting with much anticipation. Please post tests when you finally give in.
for each of you.

Cd20 for me. AF due Friday. Didn't bd much so not thinking I'm pg.
Weekend was very busy. Spent all day yesterday at the car lot. Need another day off. Good night ladies. Wishing everyone an awesome week with the beginning of fall.

7 years ago

Mom I'm gonna wait to test on Saturday because thats the day I'm supposed to start. I've been trying not to test early because I don't want the disappointment in case it get a neg

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo