Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1631 - 1640 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hello lovelies!

Thank you Kerzie and Pink for thinking of me. I am feeling better when I keep the stress at bay.

Cd9 expecting to O within the next 3 days. Shanta we will be in the tww together. Bd tonight and will try to keep it up to Thursday.

Pink I love your optimism. Hoping you get your BFP this cycle.

Welcome back Baby! Missed ya.

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies, (CD15)
Shanta let us know how you get on Mon, will be thinkin of you, have you started your new job? -x-
Kerzie-maybe that was a temp dip yesterday, temps look good so far
39, good to hear from you and glad your feelin better, happy , we have managed it everyday, (sometimes twice) for last 5 days, need a rest soon lol but no idea if ov'd yet, temps still seem low and surprised as have had 2 x pos opks a while ago and sunburn oopsy, look a bit like a lobster with white bits
Baby/Calvin-how you doing in your 2ww, temps look good
Chicks are you gearing up honey for your time
Love n luck to all

7 years ago

Hi all,
39. I'm happy your feeling better And in time for o sending mountains of

Pink. That's last month's temps, couldn't record this month's as most of it has been above 100 and would mess up a chart. My temp has never dropped below my normal coverline so impossible to tell but gut feeling telling me I missed it. So are you still ? Hope your having fun no matter what stage your at

Hope your all having a good weekend

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies. Cd 7. Not much going on here. Will start using Opk on Tuesday since I O at cd 10-11 last month. We plan on BDing more than twice like last month but hard with DD sleeping with us. We are going to make a little time for ourselves. So that's it for now. Hate this boring stage. But less stressful than tww!

7 years ago

Good morning ladies!
6 (7) dpo here. The chart disagrees and I think I ovulated in the 17th, and my bbt says 18th, so I'm going with the bbt at 6dpo as it's later as it gives me more time. Af due next Friday.

Temps up again today and over 98. And that's in a cool, a/c room with a CPAP on most of the night. I'm so psyched. It's never been that high in luteal phase.

I'll be honest...I poas'd this morning. Just as a baseline. I have like 50hpts - the internet cheapie strips. Of course blank white, but it's still exciting. I hate getting optimistic like this. I'm going to crash so hard if it doesn't work this month.

7 years ago

Good Morning,

I hope all is well with everyone. Welcome calvingirl.

I'm CD 1 today. Everthing cool here. I'm trying to keep work stress at bay.

Waiting to here some exciting news from you ladies.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

7 years ago

Chicks. Time to start getting Jiggy girl Looks like you will have to get inventive to make time away from your dd. Hope you have fun doing it, don't suppose your in laws would look after her for an hour? Good luck and bundles of

Calvin. It's hard not to get excited when something is so obviously different and as for testing, you might have been one of the lucky few to get an ultra early bfp. Hoping you have a stubborn, sticky wee bean that is going nowhere!!!!

Mico. Hello my sweet How are you holding up? Do you have a planned attack this cycle? Great to see you back with us, you've been missed

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning beauties!

I must have O'd early this month. Saturday's cheapie OPK was very close to positive. So Sunday I switched to the clear blue digital and it was low fertility and low fertility again this morning with the control line getting lighter. This is the first time I kinda missed it. Only BD one day, Saturday night. No dancing in awhile so sperm should have been a potent batch. Guessing I am 2dpo/cd11. Woke up feeling really hot and sweaty this morning.

Shanta have you been dancing?

Have a great Monday ladies!

7 years ago

Kerzie - It's so nive to be back. I think I'll use CB OV test and a whole lot of prayer. I used it last time I got pregnant.
39 - I really like CB OV tests. All this stuff is so addictive and expensive.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies (CD16 1DPO I think?)
Mico-good to hear from you again this cycle
Shanta/Chicks-must be nearly time for you? Shanta how did you get on at the clinic?
Kerzie-so sorry didnt realise when I looked at your temps diff month like you Im not sure when I ov'd this month, must be something in the air, we are still just in case, when are you thinking of testing, whens due,
39-it only takes one healthy lot looks like we are in the 2ww together, we can go bonkers together then
Calvin-your temps look fandabbydozy-when u gonna test again-its hard not to isnt it, I will try to wait til 10DPO
Baby-any news

Quick question ladies, I read somewhere someone said they got their BFP when they used bicarbonate of soda with water instead of preseed? strange one, they said it makes your uterus ph level and boy sperm live longer, any ideas

Well back to work for me today after a super week off in the sun at home with my 3 girls using the jacuzzi , feeling shattered already (that might have something to do with all the anorl) good luck everyone, hopefully we will get some soon, have a good week all

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo