Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1971 - 1980 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, Hope everyone is well.

Congrats Pumpkin!! sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Calvin- Sorry that you are having a crapolla day. hoping it gets better for you soon.

I'm on Cycle day 10- time to bet really busy with BDing through the weekend, My DP is looking forward to it! HA!

October has been my fertile month. Conceived both my girls in Oct. Its looking like I have 2 windows of opportunity in Oct. So I'm feeling good. I wonder if its my love for pumpkin spice lattes?

7 years ago

Aww Calvin I'm so sorry to hear that. What a crappy day of it! I hope your dh is able to find a job soon!

Pumpkin- I'm so thrilled for you! What an exciting time! :)

Meghan- LOL ME TOO! I love pumpkin spiced lattes! Hope you have a fun weekend. ;)

CD3 for me and can't wait to get on with it already!

User Image

7 years ago

Congrats pumpkin!!!

Afm I'm on cd6 and my temps dropped when I got af so this cycle I'm just gonna sit back and see what my temps do instead of trying , not doing any opks this cycle.

7 years ago

Calvin, holy crap what a day. Something good is coming your way!
So DH went to play golf today. I tex him earlier to tell him about some gossip going around with no response. So then I text and said...oh I'm also pregnant.
He then tex me and said, I'm a happy man. I said dude I was just seeing if you were paying attention. no sex, no baby! Duh.

7 years ago

Calvin sorry to hear about your bad day. Sometimes when it rains it pours I hope things are getting situated for you now.

Kerzie thanks for wishes. Yea vitex just wasn't for me but it really does wonders for others. Are you still taking it?

Woozle we are pretty much cycle buddies I'm CD5 today

Afm, I swallowed my clomid pill a little while ago. It was a "holy crap" kind of feeling like "omg I'm really doing this" Wonder how it affects me. I am going for a follicle count next wed (cd12) I was also prescribed progesterone for my luteal phase and my pharmacy called before they filled the prescription and said that since I have that $3500 out of pocket first they don't cover the progesterone. It's $700 for a 30 DAY SUPPLY!!!!!!! I almost fainted. Called my clinic back and they said don't fill it we will give you samples (as they did last cycle) to get you to the pregnancy test and then I will have to pay for it when I become pregnant. It's a crazy price but at least I don't have to pay for it for now. Feel a little better about that. Ok enough venting for today

everyone and for all in tww

7 years ago

Chicks, lol all I have to say is MEN! They really are from a different planet lol

7 years ago

Chicks - LOL That was funny right there, but unfortunately men's brains are wired so differently I don't think he'd get the 'joke'.

Jandei- Wow! I order my Progesterone cream online. Here's hoping you will get a bfp and therefore be forced into paying! Much cheaper online girlie.... try looking there if needed. I had a problem with my doc calling in a refill prescription once my insurance company decided they weren't going to pay for it, but a safer alternative.... Someone here referred me to try online.

AFM - CD4 and no news to report other than it looks like a few of us are right together in cycles.

User Image

7 years ago

Baby, yea we are close too only 2 days apart As far as the prosgesterone which one are you using? Mine is endometrin. I have used the natural one in the past for like $50 per cycle but it didn't help me. Can I get prescription prog online?

7 years ago

Pumpkin. Yes, yes, yes!!!! I can finally congratulate you

7 years ago • Post starter

Well it looks like most of you are going through this cycle together, what good fun it's going to be. I hope pumpkin has started off a trend of bfp' s Good luck to each of you this cycle

Jandei. I started on vitex two cycles ago (I think) and was taking it CD05 to af trying to get my cycles back to normal. Taking iso flavonoids knocked my lp down to 7 days which is crazy short. Unfortunately it caused my period to be one day bleed and very light to spotting for two days which I suspect my uterine lining was too thin. This cycle I took it CD01 to ovulation (which has worked for me in the past to balance my hormones) and I'm 09dpo which is already an improvement. Last time I was able to come off it once my hormones were balanced for a few cycles and thankfully it stayed that way (until I got impatient and stupid trying something new), plan on coming off it in a few cycles. Sport for the rant, it's in case someone else is having the same trouble.
Was it natural progesterone cream that you took last time? I read that tablets get broken down by the stomach acids if you take them orally and they are not as effective. Do you have the vaginal tablets? Sorry to be blunt.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo