Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

39, that's what I thought thanks.

Chicks I hope you are right!!!

Happy weekend everyone!! Xx

8 years ago

Hey everyone!!!

I had to call out of work today because I started to yet again feel like I was coming down with the flu or a cold. I also believe I have a UTI! AF was supposed to arrive today but hasn't gotten here yet. Not planning to test until maybe Sunday. Will keep everyone updated!

8 years ago

Good evening ladies, how is everyone, yes I did same teachermum, cd1 with first full bleed, I spotted for a few days first so didnt count them days, kaimarie ooh sounds rough but hopefully symptoms still with your test sunday, Im gonna test tom 10dpo, quite nervous about it though
hollyc and welcome to the group
Oh yes chickscheetah, 2017, been trying all this year so hopefull 2017 will bring all us all if we dont get our bean in December
Hows your head 39, yes deffo with sensitive teeth/gums, hope you get your soon and stays away -x-
Kerzie hope your ok lovely

8 years ago

Pinkster- thank you! I had like a tiny bit of blood on TP earlier. Not a whole lot at all. Could be from UTI but who knows. That's probably just from me being hopeful.

DH family found out we were trying and are very excited and supportive but it's made me very sad. Now I have more people looking at me expecting it and it's just a lot of pressure. I don't want to let a lot of people down each month. Started out having a really good day, got accepted in to my college of choice for my BA! I already have my AS in Early Childhood Education and am looking forward to continuing on this journey. Lots of happy things to be excited about but still down in the month about the blood I saw. Oh well! I figured it was too good to be true.

8 years ago

Hi All,

Welcome Holly in a good ole country drawl!

I am officially a Mississippi girl now. Oh lawd please save my English...lol.

Pink for you dear! Sending the baby fairy your way.
Thank you for asking about my head. I am thankful for relief.

Kaimarie the UTI and cold symptoms could be good signs.

ladies!!

8 years ago

39- that's very true they could be plus the fact that I am officially one day late. I'm just concerned because of that VERY small dot of blood. I mean it was so small that if I wasn't looking for it I wouldn't have seen it!! It could be from my UTI but I also sometimes spot the day before AF so I am unsure and worried and too scared to test.

8 years ago

Kaimarie make sure you get to docs to get some antibiotics for your infection, I had to a couple of months back cos it could cause probs later on hun and will do you some damage, tell the doc you are ttc as there are antibiotics that won't harm little bean, I will look at ones I was given and let you know -x-

8 years ago

today

8 years ago

Not out yet Pink...fingers crossed. Xx

8 years ago

showed her ugly face today. Looks like I'll be praying for a 2017 baby. Best of luck to all you still in it for 2016

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo