Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1481 - 1490 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies (7DPO)
Shanta reallly rooting for you girl to get that job, keep us updated Thank you for the healthy eating link
Baby-yes Ive kinda got to that stage now I really wont believe it unless its in my face and in writing, I ignore all symptoms now, already thinking Im out this month and might not have ov for first time ever, temps are all over the place, take a look, they norm are so reliable, go up after ov and stay up until af arrives might have been the water/thrush infec that stopped it I dunno, anyways got the antibiotics now and starting to feel better today Enjoy your hol, temps still look dandy yay
Poor Turbo had to have his little leg amputated as it was a cancerous growth, apparently its very common in hedghogs and they do well without a leg, also hes got a good chance of living another year or so without it, time will tell, my daughters 21st today but shes happier hes home already and eating and hobbling about bless her she got £200 from her nan/grandad for her birthday but then had to spend it on vets bills
Miracle-glad your feeling better, hang in there lovely
Kerzie-you go girl and ride em cowboy/girl, get that WD40 ready
39-where you at lovely -x-
Woozle-sorry to hear she got ya, wot a bitch the witch is
Hope everyone is well, any updates???

7 years ago

Hi, (2dpo)

Pink. Happy 21st to your dd Poor Turbo deserves a nice fat grub/slug or whatever is his favourite food, and yay that he gets to live!! As for your temps you will have to ignore them this month, it doesn't mean you have not ovulated. When my tonsils are infected my temp goes real low some days, my chart tends to look like I'm lying my ads off on a lie detector. Give up Temping and enjoy the tww old style if it worries you.

Shanta. the number eight is super lucky. I think I ovulated the same day as you this cycle so looks like we are buddies this month Oops I'm so ditzy this month, the luck is for the job.

Woozle. That sucks, you ok? Implantation tends to bring me on, hope it's a one off for you. Look into things that calm the uterus after ovulation to help your chances and pineapple might not be good for you, I can't take it and eat a handful of Brazil nuts each day instead. They also help implantation but don't cause contractions of the uterus.

Miracle. Glad your hanging on in there, it will get easier. It doesn't ever go away but we find a way to deal with it. Are you going to test or wait and see? How is your dh handling things? Sending big

Baby. I would love a few days at the beach with guaranteed nice weather, hope you have a great time and catch a Holliday bug! (As in a bit of nausea that turns into a ) Where are you in your cycle? Trying to drink more water myself, why does it seem such an effort to drink?

Afm. I told you all on Friday ds started his summer holidays, well I was wrong! Got an email from the school on Mon asking why Lewis was absent, had to rush him in at 11am with only half his uniform on. I had the weekend off from washing and ironing his uniform. Told you I'm having a ditzy month!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Lovely Ladies,

I had to take a break to regroup after miscarriage and complete work/personal travel. It would take me >100 concentrated hours to catch up with where everyone is on their personal journey. I hope everyone is doing well:)

CD1 for me!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

7 years ago

Kerzie - I am on CD20/11DPO. I'm one of those who waits to test by looking at my temps. LOL Looks like it dipped a little last night. I have a hard time following my temps because they tend to be all over the place really. I'm ever hopeful they stay up. Your post cracked me up! I can see you rushing to get Lewis to school. Maybe it's a sign that you're being ditzy?

Pink - yes... happy birthday to your dd! Happy that Turbo is ok poor thing. I get in my moods where I don't care to record my symptoms and other months I document everything. It's difficult to not be excited about certain symptoms, but then again I'm on progesterone so that messes me up too. LOL I looked at your chart and I wonder if the antibiotics messed them up a little? I would think that you ovulated... at least based on what I can see. Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm 41 (almost 42) and been trying for 3 months with my second husband (I have 3 kids by my first). Just got a BFP (a bunch, including digital ClearBlue weeks) but still worried because I had one chemical 3 years ago and an ectopic 7 years ago (with emergency surgery and tube removed). Really didn't think I'd even get pregnant with only a chance every other month given the one tube situation, so seems too good to be true…

Got HCG Beta and Progesterone blood tests this morning, fingers crossed because last time with the chem my progesterone was too low from the start. Feels like torture waiting for results!

to everyone on here!!!

7 years ago

Mico. So good to see you back, was going to drop you a msg yesterday but ran out of time. I'm so hoping you get lucky this month with a sticky wee bean, you deserve it

Baby. Think it's a sign that I'm a complete dufus!!!! As long as my temp rises after ovulation I try not to take them too serious. My sleep is bad so it's hard to get a true reading so I temp a few times before and after o and anything else is a bonus. I'm also trying to take the stress off a bit for the next few months. When are you going to test? It's getting close to that time

Taylor. Hi and welcome. You can still ovulate every month with one ovary, your body can adjust itself to the change. Sounds like everything is going in the right direction with your pregnancy. Good luck with your tests, let us know how you get on.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

I've been missing you gals. Taking a break from being so obsessive over ttc. My co-worker hasn't had a period since December and just went to the doctor to see if she is pre-menopausal. She is 42 so that's kinda freaking me out.

Mico welcome back! Are you doing anything differently this cycle?

Welcome Taylor and congratulations!

Shanta praying that God directs you to the right job. Keep the faith.

Cd11. I didn't use opks this month so O day could be between cd 10-12. Only 2 bd sessions so far. My mom is visiting so have to be quiet. Sometimes sneaking makes it better. Glad to see that everyone is doing well. We need a BFP asap!

7 years ago

Hello lovley baby makers, (8DPO)
Mico-great to hear from you lady, hope your doing ok, welcome back hun fx for this cycle lovely -x-x-x-x-
Kerzie & Baby-thank you that made me feel alot better, I hope your right and thats all temp prob is
39-glad your doing ok, with the yes I know wot you mean sometimes it makes things more exciting but sometimes with the kids around I panic we are gonna get caught in the act, (the garage the other day was a close call lol)
Taylor & let us know how you get on
Shanta any news, I so want you to get that job, you have earned it and been so patient, oh and your soon would be even better
Baby-let us know when your gonna test, dont blame you putting it off
Kerzie-I wanna pick your magnificent brains-Im gonna try looking it up but does the vitex have any side effects like, thirst, headaches and sickness, was just wonderin
Oh Turbo the hedgehog is doing great yay and dd had a super 21st birthday
Will test prob 10dpo-Sat, dont feel preggers but wont let myself, wish me luck

7 years ago

Pink. I just started Vitex a week ago and had headache for first 4-5 days off and on. Also the dry mouth was like super horrible for me. Have you ever watched the movie Me,Myself and Irene with Jim Carey and he gets cotton mouth from his schizophrenia med...I literally felt like that. Drinking tons of water which is not a bad thing. Waiting to O. Should be here in next 2-3 days.
About the headache, to be fair I have not had caffeine except one day I cheated and drank a soda. Smelling DH coffee this morning had me wiping drool off my chin.

7 years ago

Hahaha yes thanks chicks I have seen that film and felt like that at times recently, the headaches have a eased a bit now but not the nausea yet although it is still mild, if it stops over next 2 days I know it was the antibiotics well done on cutting out the caffeine luckily coffee is the only thing ive never been able to stomach, I love my tes but hve it very weak and wobbly like my men lol

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo