Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies a at 10dpo today, will test again 12dpo but dont think it will be any diff, prob best I stop thinking ahead now cos got carried way a bit in my head with the spotting and dip same day, good luck to all and thank you for your support and pos comments/vibes -x-
&

8 years ago

Hi girls. I'm new here. We just started ttc with my partner.
I am a mum of 9yo girl from previous relationship. I am hoping for baby no2 soon.
I suffer from pco which makes my cycles very long and only yesterday I realised that my blood presdure meds mess up with my bbt.
According to my observations am 8dpo. I don't think I'll get pregnant this cycle but I definitely hope so ;-)

8 years ago

Hello everyone, and welcome aniakya!

Pink- it's still possible! Don't give up just yet!

Jandei- Is spotting normal for you? still hopeful

Lunar- can't wait for you to test next week!

8 years ago

MORNING BABY MAKERS,
Welcome ANIAYKA (with open arms )
Pink- Don't get discouraged. I test with a test that was 4 days before missed period and it was negative. I test two days last with a 6 days before period and it was positive , so it's not too late.

8 years ago

Hi ladies. CD14 2dpo

Babyangel when are you due to ovulate?

Pink to you. Feeling excited for you!

Jandei I have read women say that taking b6 helps with the spotting. Well there is b6 &b12 in my folic acid pill so it made sense that my spotting has reduced dramatically. Praying that the vitex and progesterone give you that BFP!

We didn't bd much this cycle so I am not in anticipation of a BFP.
I just purchased an ebook called Pregnancy Miracles. I haven't started reading it but the approach is all natural and she says the average is pregnancy in 2-3 months. So hopefully I can read it and implement it before my next O.

Stay positive ladies and imagine your emotions when you get that BFP! Stay focused on what you DO want not what you don't want.

8 years ago

Morning Ladies, (7dpo)

Welcome aniakya!

Pink - I think everyone is right, there is still hope!

Audnaz - Me either!! Although I am trying to maintain a calm mind and not get over excited...

Thanks guys for the info on charting ovulation...

Janei - I think i counted the day of the OPK peak reading, so maybe I am really 6dpo...? Who knows. I will keep charting and see if it becomes more clear for me.

Kerzie - I did have something in the way of pain around that time and I did track cm changes. I am not sure that it was ewcm, but probably because this is my first month actively tracking it. I have nothing to really compare it to except what I read in the book... I'll probably get batter at it. I think you're a few CDs ahead of me...do you normally test early or wait to see if you are late? We should know something about the same time!!

AFM- last night I woke up like every 2 hours to pee and I am totally parched. I keep a water bottle on me at all times. I've had some nauseous spells, specifically in the early morning. I know these are considered early signs, but who knows. Maybe noting. I don't want to get to excited when I have so many days left to wait. tww is killing me...

XOXO Ladies!

8 years ago

(13dpo)

Pink, as you know my sis got her bfp last month. She tested as late as 12dpo and was completely starch white. Then 14dpo got her bfp so def still hope I think MrsD had the same thing happen to her

Welome aniyaka. Why don't you think you can be pregnant this cycle? If you bded there is ALWAYS a chance :))))

Audnaz I guess it's normal for me but I really don't think it should be normal :( tested this morning still bfn and today feels like af coming.

39, I did increase b6. For some reason I think the vitex is making me spot more and it's MUCH darker than usual. We'll see what happens in that long 2ww it only takes 1! "Stay focused on what you DO want not what you don't want" That's what I always try to go by, reminds me of something a read in a little book called The Secret :)

Lunar, I usually test twice a day so I don't miss it and then my obyn said to mark my o the next day. Some IUI clinics make you go in no less than 24 hours after a positive opk for an injection. We will never know I guess. It's our first time temping :) Few important things I read - you can't talk or get up or pretty much move before you take it, and also you mentioned you got up to the restroom a few times at night - from what I'm reading it's a no no as well (I know - when you need to go, you NEED to go lol). You basically have to sleep for at least 6 hours and then immediately take your temp. Maybe the other ladies can give us some more tips. Something we don't know about?

All the best everyone!

8 years ago

Hello everyone, New to the thread and actually fairly new to the website. My hubby and I have two wonderful children 3&4 and just began ttc our 3rd the last couple months. I'll be 40 in Oct and thought I would relate to most of you on this thread after reading several of your stories. Currently using OPK, negative today but only on cycle day 8. Fingers crossed that this is the month. Baby dust to all!!!!

8 years ago

Thank you for you warm welcome.
Jandei I dont think I'll get pregnant because my bbt doesn't show ovu even though my body tells me it happened.
I do think that the temp is caused by meds but am not sure yet so I might not have ovuoated at all.
If the ovu happened we bded only twice. Between stresfull trip to my parents and moving houses.

I am also getting some typical pms symptoms and don't want to overstress. Am really trying not to read too much into my body.
Untill I got my AF though there is a chance so I stay hopefull.

8 years ago

Happy Thursday everyone!
Cd5 which means clomid day 1...got a massage yesterday and signed up for acupuncture later this week. Anyone have experience with acupuncture?

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo