Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Morning, supernips is here!
Turned into super sticky nips in bed last night, no not some weird infection it was residue from the plasters. Wasn't so bad until I cuddled into dh bare back (yes ladies I like to sleep naked ) and they stuck to him. After we finally stopped laughing and crying I put a t-shirt on.

39. How are you getting on with your maybe bfp?? and in case you need it

Micro. I'm glad everything turned out, I think when you have tried so long it's natural to worry especially after all the sad situations we read about on here. You got your first photo

Good luck holly for sat

Teacher mum and pink, have lots of fun , especially now that the Oprah of fertility is now handing out bfp's

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Kerzie!!! Love the stories on this forum! Keeping the faith! to all!!!!

8 years ago

OMG, I'm now going to have Pink's image tonight while doing the deed and contemplating supernips! DH getting me going tonight!!

Just done another clear blue opk and we are now full on non-flashy. Looks like tonight's the night!!

8 years ago

HAHAHA! You are all too much!
It has taken me a while to catch up, but boy the convo you guys have had going....

Holly - I am so excited to hear what you find out!

Kai - what a roller coster... hope you can relax and worry less.

Kerzie / Pink - you guys are too funny. I needed a good laugh.

Hope all the other lovely ladies are being well and happy!

AFM CD8 and getting set to start OPK soon. Feeling optimistic about this month. Taking all supplements and doing all the prep work...now I just have to hit that magical day!

8 years ago

Teach and Luna -----

And you get a ....and you get

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

IF I'm preggo, I would be 5 weeks this Saturday. Just got back from a 1 mile walk and I was out of breath a little. And yesterday too. Is this a sign this early? Anyone have had this? Thanks!

8 years ago

BTW-my daily symptoms are pinching beneath belly button area, sore breasts/nipples, fatigue, fullness in lower abodomen..Slight headache off and on, not much...Thirsty...Drinking lots of water..

8 years ago

Holly, if you are drinking lots, could you be diluting your wee, so the tests are weak?

My symptoms before it ended as a chemical was extreme tiredness, headache, coffee tasted foul, and waves of nausea throughout the day. I was also breathless if I went out walking without any great exertion.

8 years ago

Hi Teachermum!

The first two tests, that show a stronger line, were FMU. The last one was after eating and drinking lots of water and was a weather line in the afternoon. All were pink lines.
Sorry to hear about your chemical. That's rough.
Coffee doesn't taste foul to me. Little tired, but still able to do things. I'm a go getter, before and this has slowed me down a bit. I don't have a headache too much. BUT, I have decreased my coffee intake, which would always cause me to have a headache. Caffeine withdrawals... I probably have pollen allergies here too a bit. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful.... Thanks for the help!

8 years ago

Holly, I just looked at your tests, the first 2 are not what I'd call weak. Why don't you try another brand, they def look positive to me!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo