Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1271 - 1280 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hiya ladies (12DPO)
Ania whoop whoop, thats lovely news, hope we get to see a scan pic in a couple of months, well done you and yes the feeling of sickness is alot worse then actually being sick and frustrating, if u was just sick, the feeling would go away,(but I found only for an hour or 2) good luck honey -x-x-x-
Sorry to hear that kemakerry but your in good company here, we been through allsorts and here for you now whenever you need us
Yes Kerzie until you ov and yes its supposed to send the blood flow back through it and rejuvenate and awaken it all back up again , I read a few diff things and some people swear by it, I hope it works for all of us have fun Mrs Wayne, keep up the good work , I only had 1 can of cider 3.5% so was a good girl just in case
Good luck woozle and welcome Bluedoes
AFM a bit confused, temp jumped down today and had cramps with strong nausea, I dunno but the witch not due for 4/5 days yet, oh well time will tell
Love to all, 39, Baby, Teacher -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Where u at Shanta in your cycle? -x-

7 years ago

Good morning lovelies!

Ani that is so exciting! I am so happy that all is going well with you and lil bean. Is acupuncture available where you live? It helps with morning sickness.

Congratulations Kema!

Pink I hope you had a blast!

Kerzie I think I have one cheapie OPK left so I will use it when I reach my peak.

Cd 9 no peak fertility this morning still getting high fertility. No BD last night or this morning. My heart DH wanted to watch a movie and I wanted to go to sleep at a decent time, so by the time he was interested I told him he was too late. Gave him a hard time since he said we needed to get home to BD and then there was no action. Maybe tonight. Normally by now I am feeling really turned on but not so much this month.

Hope everyone is doing well!

7 years ago

Oh my goodness... this site and me are not friends today! I just typed a huge replay and it disappeared on me. BLAH!

Welcome Bluedoes, Woozle and Kemakerry!

Woozle - when I read your 'name' all I can think about is hearing Snoop Dogg saying it. LOL

Kemakerry - congratulations lady! Thank you so much for letting us know and giving us more hope!

Ani - congrats on your lil bean! Oh my goodness what good news! And I'm sure it made your heart happy to see that flutter on the screen. Life is such a miracle.

39 - HA good going on the 'too late for you'... said in my best Soup Nazi voice ( anyone remember Seinfield?) For us we have to get to the bd right away once we hit the bed because we are just zonkered at night. LOL

Pink - hmmm wonder what's going on with the nausea? Do you normally get that before AF is to arrive lady? Could be a promising sign?

Kerzie - ok ok Mrs. John Wayne.... sounds like you've got the bd timing down.

Shanta - good to hear from you lady!

Anyone hear from Holly lately? Just curious. Didn't know if I was losing my marbles or not.

ATM - I am on CD6 and I had a definite O on my temps and OPK. Looks like we timed everything right. Temps have taken a small dive ever since and been feeling crampy with headaches, sharp pains in my breasts and I can't seem to stay asleep although I'm so tired. I wake up several times the past two nights. Hmmm... don't know, but I hope it's promising!

User Image

7 years ago

Pink maybe your temp dip is due to implantation.

7 years ago

I doubt it 39, Im 12dpo is that poss, the cramps have stopped and nausea eased of, I will see how I feel tom and do a test , thank you for your support ladies, your all amazing
Looks like your kinda all round the same time, will be a very interesting mid June I think

7 years ago

Thank you baby angelG

7 years ago

Shanta did you get much bd'ing in this month?
When will you start testing?

Got one session in tonight. It was hilarious! It was something that would have been great on tv. Hopefully get a few more times in. There has been a rabbit hanging out in our yard. Wondering if it's a sign.

Miracle how are you dear? I hope you got some good news from the doctor. Praying all is well.

7 years ago

Pink. Is that a second line? I think I see a squinter, I know it becomes less clear when you take a photo and have to resize it. How was it in person? I've not voted yet until I talk to you just in case it's me wanting it it for you.
Check out pinks latest hpt tests and see if you can see a faint line too?

Checked out your bbt chart and yes you can implant this late, many things can slow down the eggs journey. The dip was still well above your cover line and is back up today so I wouldn't worry too much. Was yesterday at your friends house? Waking up from a shorter sleep can also make your temp dip.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi,

Kema. What date do you enter the second trimester at? If positive vibes make a difference we will get you there. Sorry about your mc, it can be hard to try again after something like that.

Ani. I'm so glad you are keeping us updated and little bean has a heartbeat Try ginger biscuits to nibble on for the morning sickness or ginger tea if you can stomach it. Found a web site with a load of suggestions

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9602/30-natural-remedies-for-morning-sickness.html

Hope something helps, feeling sick all the time is exhausting and can bring your mood down

Shanta. Won't keep asking as you have enough pressure on you but please let us know when you get the job. Are you going to keep ttc?

39. Have you peaked yet? Whatever happened to make you both laugh is good, sex can get too serious at this time of the month. Plus all those good endorphins can only help. When I first read your post the words, session would have been great on tv and rabbit jumped out Your such an exhibitionist

Baby. How many days past o are you? Your symptoms sound promising, keep us updated on how it goes

Miracle. How did it go? Are you ok?

Afm. I can't believe my body chooses this month to make me o late, sods law. Not sure I can keep this up much longer, my sleep patterns are out of whack. I've not missed it because my temps are still pre o. I'm sure I will feel more energised after my dinner.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo